Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

How Do I Discuss This Issue With My Elder Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Discuss This Issue With My Elder Brother (553 Views)

See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery / SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Discuss This Issue With My Elder Brother by SexyRat: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
My elder brother wife called me and complain about her husband infidelity.

For her to open up to me means she can't talk it any longer as she was crying on the phone. Am kind of devastated now about the development. She also called my elder sis who according to her she has called him.

He is my elder brother. The first son and second child of 5 children. He is working and am the fourth child but I don't depend on him for anything as am living on my own. He is seen as father to us all after we lost our dad.

My problem now is how to call him to discus the issue with him. How do I present the matter to him for him not to see it as disrespect
Re: How Do I Discuss This Issue With My Elder Brother by Taiyescott(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
sori bt ur moniker got me ROTFL!
Re: How Do I Discuss This Issue With My Elder Brother by AccidentalGenius: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
The wife should do the talking. She should talk to her husband about it herself. Stuff like this is sensitive. It could blow out of proportions. Chatter travels fast they say.
Re: How Do I Discuss This Issue With My Elder Brother by jonaifame22(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pray for him, u should. Not take their marriage personal,cos if decides he won't marry her again, u won't marry her, or will you?
Re: How Do I Discuss This Issue With My Elder Brother by SexyRat: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
The wife should do the talking. She should talk to her husband about it herself. Stuff like this is sensitive. It could blow out of proportions. Chatter travels fast they say.

They are married for seven years.

According to her, she don talk tire. She has explore everything possible but he is still on it

According to my elder sister, she has already filed a divorce suit against my brother
Re: How Do I Discuss This Issue With My Elder Brother by Mafking(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Honestly there is nothing you can do about it.. . If his

love for his wife and children cannot stop him you can't...

Just lock up and pray fervently not to end up with a husband like your brother... OK??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Discuss This Issue With My Elder Brother by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Will your brother continue to eat ogbonor undecided Ehn

Your monicker tho' grin
Re: How Do I Discuss This Issue With My Elder Brother by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
I'm not so sure you can talk to him.

If you've got an elderly uncle or aunt you can trust, maybe your dad's or mom's older sibling whom you know he will respect, then tell them. But please remember to let your brother know later you told them.
So that he doesn't take it out on her.
Re: How Do I Discuss This Issue With My Elder Brother by AccidentalGenius: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
SexyRat:

They are married for seven years.

According to her, she don talk tire. She has explore everything possible but he is still on it

According to my elder sister, she has already filed a divorce suit against my brother
what would you tell your brother when you call him? To stop cheating? You have to understand there's really nothing you can do or say to him that his wife hasn't already told him. Or is there something different you'd tell him?

(1) (Reply)

Position / Brazil Legend Pele Marries For A Third Time In Sao Paulo / Sex And Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.