Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. (2936 Views)

I'm Feeling Suicidal / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 05, 2016
i think i am in love, i won't let it out coz of the age gap (7yrs shocked ). i don't know what to do to let this feeling die, please i nee a meaningfull advice should help me b4 i hurt myself.

embarassed
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by halfricanadian(f): 1:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Tel d babe na hain
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
Tel d babe na hain
7 yrs age gap, ain't dat wierd to u?
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by halfricanadian(f): 1:33am On Jul 05, 2016
crotonite:

grin grin nah
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Read your bible joor.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin nah
angry this not a laughing matter, i'm supposed to be in a deep sleep by this time of the night.
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by halfricanadian(f): 1:42am On Jul 05, 2016
crotonite:
angry this not a laughing matter, i'm supposed to be in a deep sleep by this time of the night.

cheesy cheesy as u no con sleep nko
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy as u no con sleep nko
it feels so boring, every where is so quiet.

but on serrious note, can befriend someone with that age gap?
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by KINGinVAHALA: 1:50am On Jul 05, 2016
crotonite:
i think i am in love, i won't let it out coz of the age gap (7yrs shocked ). i don't know what to do to let this feeling die, please with a usefull advice should help me b4 i hurt myself.

embarassed
7yrs? You mean just 7yrs? To me thats the idea age though, but her age thats makes the gap 7yrs also matters alot here. If she is 18 or below, i wouldnt advice you to go for her but if she is 18 and above, then you should be good to go.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Another ghost sighted.
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by halfricanadian(f): 1:52am On Jul 05, 2016
crotonite:
it feels so boring, every where is so quiet.

but on serrious note, can befriend someone with that age gap?

I can tho its all bou love nd respect honestly i can date 7yrs younger too its just love nd respect

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

7yrs? You mean just 7yrs? To me thats the idea age though, but her age thats makes the gap 7yrs also matters alot here. If she is 18 or below, i wouldnt advice you to go for her but if she is 18 and above, then you should be good to go.
she is 18+.
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by ajokeade920: 1:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Be a man u are! forget age...na number.
free yourself #itsafreeworld#
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 05, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Another ghost sighted.
hide under in ur pillow tongue
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

I can tho its all bou love nd respect honestly i can date 7yrs younger too its just love nd respect
thanks... i am very grateful
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by halfricanadian(f): 2:00am On Jul 05, 2016
crotonite:
thanks... i am very grateful

grin grin
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by KINGinVAHALA: 2:01am On Jul 05, 2016
crotonite:
she is 18+.
Nice bro, then i will advice you should give it a try. When genuinely going it a relationship, you shouldnt only think of the now but what the future would hold and how it would judge the both of us. Think of when you re 50 and she is 43 as husband and wife, then you wouldnt need to be told that the 7yrs age diff is the perfect gap.

Btw, you have a contestant you wish to support for mr nairaland? I wouldnt mind having your support and vote, bro.
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 05, 2016
ajokeade920:
Be a man u are! forget age...na number. free yourself #itsafreeworld#
thanks
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by ruggedboy01: 2:05am On Jul 05, 2016
hmmmmm

Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Nice bro, then i will advice you should give it a try. When genuinely going it a relationship, you shouldnt only think of the now but what the future would hold and how it would judge the both of us. Think of when you re 50 and she is 43 as husband and wife, then you wouldnt need to be told that the 7yrs age diff is the perfect gap.

Btw, you have a contestant you wish to support for mr nairaland? I wouldnt mind having your support and vote, bro .
thank. @bolded IOU, surely will wink
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 05, 2016
ruggedboy01:
hmmmmm
grin
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Fulaman198(m): 4:23am On Jul 05, 2016
7 year age gap isn't a big deal. It's when you start getting to 15 years or more that it is a big deal. When in this Nigeria where we have old baba's in their 50s and 60s pursuing women in their 20s and 30s that I have a problem with that. But who am I to judge.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 05, 2016
crotonite:

When m in love, I don't consider dey age difference between us......smiley

*7yrs gap na even small thing, dat one no be problem. What of 12yrs gapgrin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by jubrealguy(m): 5:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Never in the history of true love has age been a barrier
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Topestbilly(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2016
crotonite:
i think i am in love, i won't let it out coz of the age gap (7yrs shocked ). i don't know what to do to let this feeling die, please i nee a meaningfull advice should help me b4 i hurt myself.

embarassed

Op I'm disappointed in u for seeing dis as an issue.. why will age difference stops u from dating d gal u love? Cos I don't get, all u needed in a relationship is that girl with mature brain not age.

If she's complaining about d gap den don't force it but if she's not go on, age is never a tool for measuring maturity.

Just make sure she's not underage and don't waste her time if u don't love her.
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by jackyraw09: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2016
bro its not about the age gap right now. its about how weak u are

no offence but your a weakling. so lets assume the girl in question is 18yrs then

your 7+18 = 25 and you still being awake cuz of someone who probably got Michael's dick

for maybe an hr or two yesterday and is sleeping to her fullest cuz of the stress. who falls so deeply in love

post-secondary school? Answer is a weakling like OP/
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2016
if u luv somebody, walk up to her and tell her how much you love her, it does no crime at all. u talking about age gap.. remember ojukwu married Bianca... that former kogi govnor married that fine swt gal and so many other examples!!
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Fulaman198:
7 year age gap isn't a big deal. It's when you start getting to 15 years or more that it is a big deal. When in this Nigeria where we have old baba's in their 50s and 60s pursuing women in their 20s and 30s that I have a problem with that. But who am I to judge.

i appreciate ur comment sir.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by schumastic(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

hmm halafrica, 7yrs younger ke na wa o
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Fulaman198(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2016
crotonite:

i appreciate ur comment sir.

No problem sir and I do apologise and I'm truly sorry if you are one of them Babas in your 50s to 60s pursuing young ladies smiley Forgive me, no disrespect was meant.
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2016
jackyraw09:
bro its not about the age gap right now. its about how weak u are

no offence but your a weakling. so lets assume the girl in question is 18yrs then

your 7+18 = 25 and you still being awake cuz of someone who probably got Michael's dick

for maybe an hr or two yesterday and is sleeping to her fullest cuz of the stress. who falls so deeply in love

post-secondary school? Answer is a weakling like OP/
I don't understand what you typed but i will presumably conclude that you think i am having a lust. mind you i am not that kind of a person. i respect myself in as much as i can, i do my things calculatively so that i don't tresspass on other.
it is not a crime to have wierd feelings or thoughts, the crime is when you act it out.
Re: I Can't Sleep, I'm Feeling So Lonely. by olarhtunji(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2016
baba aw fr u na 7 age gap..... BABA 4D GIRLS I HAIL OOO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only / Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity / Chloe Kardashian's Boobs And Back Assets Will Shock You..(see Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.