Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I'm Feeling Suicidal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling Suicidal (9933 Views)

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 05, 2018
in the past when I hear that people commit suicide, I just laugh. Then, I used to wonder why one will take his own life. Events in my life in the last two and half years has made me see reasons why they do so........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 05, 2018
I'm feeling a strong emotional disconnect from life right now. Some say when there life, there's hope. Not in my case. What hope does one who cannot move one mile without discomfort have? I can't bend to wash my clothes. I can't work? I can't engage in social activities. am I really living??

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by BiafranBushBoy: 8:12pm On May 05, 2018
You feel suicidal, I feel broke!

I think mine is worse.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Cutehector(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2018
Bros.. Abeg wetin be your problem? Is it money matter?
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:15pm On May 05, 2018
Just know that it would pass...
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 05, 2018
I keep taking medications with no positive result. I've taken 'agbo', honey, mustard seed, raw egg, augmentin, erythromycin, and a host of other drugs. Yet I'm not convalescing. If you see me now, you'll tell I'm now older than my age. Nothing can put me in an ecstatic mood again. now I believe the saying 'health is wealth'

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 05, 2018
mum has been trying within her means to put a smile on my face to no avail. She prepared rice and chicken for me, yet I felt nothing. I tried self-service which didn't move me. Hmm... sometimes tears just falls down my cheek when I think of my circumscribed youthful ebullience due to ill health.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 05, 2018
I used to be a boy full of potentials. Now my ingenuity can only be felt in my cathartic threads.

...... While lost in thought, I fell into a filthy gutter. To the awe of sympathizers,i got up unpertubed and walked away like someone remoted. I didn't feel a thing.

I feel like ending it all with overdose of drugs

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by masinga07(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2018
Life can be extremely cruel sometimes. What can we do as mortals? I pray all will be well with you sha.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 05, 2018
Bro, in case you are still considering it, I have a really strong rope that can do the job wink

Feel free to ask
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by zionmede: 9:03pm On May 05, 2018
if u have passed through wat some of us have gone through, u won't even have the luxury of being on internet phone and yet here we are today.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nairaland247(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2018
Nothing is worth taking your life for. Neither pains nor joy. Please what ever medical condition you probably have, try visit a Teaching Hospital closest to you and talk to a Doctor. Don't forget to tell him about the suicidal ideations you had. Get well ko, Stay alive for your parents and for the future. cry cry
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Divay22(f): 9:30pm On May 05, 2018
Where is frustrated rat self lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Lonestar124: 9:47pm On May 05, 2018
EmergencyCase:
in the past when I hear that people commit suicide, I just laugh. Then, I used to wonder why one will take his own life. Events in my life in the last two and half years has made me see reasons why they do so........
Visit the lord'chosen charismatic revival ministries in any of your location..... Under my assurance you will come back here to share your healing testimony.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Brugo(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2018
EmergencyCase you are not alone. People have been in your position and have come out with positive results.

And yes, where there is life, there is hope. It is real. Try to enjoy the little things you can. Perception is key.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Ifakiland(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2018
Y not use yourself to do blood money so your family can Atleast bury u well...ur mates are somewhere hustling ure looking for sympathy online...get the Bleep out of my face....weak sumbori...
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by BdorianGray(m): 12:54am On May 06, 2018
greiboy:
Bro, in case you are still considering it, I have a really strong rope that can do the job wink

Feel free to ask

What if he means what he's saying and you are saying this... Not nice.. Is too much Nl turning u to a commoner...

@ Op.. I dont know what your case is...maybe medical, but i did try Urotherapy...it woked for me when all medication failed me back in 2014 when I almost passed.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Cooleasy(m): 3:42am On May 06, 2018
EmergencyCase:
I used to be a boy full of potentials. Now my ingenuity can only be felt in my cathartic threads.

...... While lost in thought, I fell into a filthy gutter. To the awe of sympathizers,i got up unpertubed and walked away like someone remoted. I didn't feel a thing.

I feel like ending it all with overdose of drugs
Anybody that talks about suicide, either seriously or jokingly, should be taken seriously. I read your post till the end trying to see if I can know what is specifically troubling you. Please try and hold on. Suicide is completely out of the question. Do you really love your mum? Do you know what trauma you will put her through for the rest of her life if you commit suicide? Please calm down and have it in mind that options before you are not exhausted. How I wish I have your contact. Just five minutes of phone conversation with me and I will prove it to you that life is good. Life is a special gift; be wise; DON'T THROW IT AWAY. Whatever you are going through is your own test. Choose success: PASS IT.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 6:12am On May 06, 2018
-

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Cooleasy(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
when is your birthday? I want to know your Zodiac sign ,then i'll go from there.
I can tell you right now that whatever you're feeling or going through has a lot to do with your zodiac. Even if you're a millionaire you'll still feel the same way, even if it;s on a different perspective . It's just a phase and if you hold on ,the upside will come . you see life is made of ups and downs .right now you're experiencing your downs . Don't compare your experience to another person who is experiencing their ups .
Have you ever wondered why someone who is very successful may feel very sad while another who just lost a loved one may not feel too sad at that time .
I've put in a lot of time in my astrology research and i realize that nothing just happens.Life is a grand design . what If I told you that Bill Gates is mostly always sad,would you believe it ? Looking at Bill Gates chart,it's clear that he is not a very cheerful person. perhaps that why he looks very much older than his age.
The key is to understand yourself and use it to your advantage.Practice meditation. Allow your emotions to flow through you and don't get lost in it .
Bros, I sent a message to you. Please kindly get back to me.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 8:23am On May 06, 2018
-

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2018
EmergencyCase:
You're not alone bro

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 9:57am On May 06, 2018
-
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 10:39am On May 06, 2018
EmergencyCase:
I keep taking medications with no positive result. I've taken 'agbo', honey, mustard seed, raw egg, augmentin, erythromycin, and a host of other drugs. Yet I'm not convalescing. If you see me now, you'll tell I'm now older than my age. Nothing can put me in an ecstatic mood again. now I believe the saying 'health is wealth'
What's ur GENOTYPE?
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by makydebbie(f): 10:57am On May 06, 2018
I don't know sef, since yesterday I've been feeling the same way. Sometimes I feel this life isn't worth the whole stress.

Sad.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:24am On May 06, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't know sef, since yesterday I've been feeling the same way. Sometimes I feel this life isn't worth the whole stress.

Sad.

Hello!

What's the matter?
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:29am On May 06, 2018
makydebbie:

Sad.
Sis don't. Don't let your mind wander like that abeg
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:43am On May 06, 2018
-
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by makydebbie(f): 11:48am On May 06, 2018
TheCrazyDon:
what's your birthday
June, I'm gemini so I'm expected to be happy I guess.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by makydebbie(f): 11:50am On May 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sis don't. Don't let your mind wander like that abeg

I'm just being realistic sis.

This life is shit, we're all living to die. I'm going to open a thread about it.

JixNation:

Hello!

What's the matter?

I'm fine I guess.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:54am On May 06, 2018
makydebbie:

I'm just being realistic sis.

This life is shit, we're all living to die. I'm going to open a thread about it.

I'm fine I guess.

Damn!

You are not feeling fine at all.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:55am On May 06, 2018
-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs / The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It / My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.