Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari (19074 Views)

Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer / If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by orisa37: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
This could be noted as a Threat against Democracy and Human Rights.
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by 4wrd9ja: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I campaigned for Buhari because of his promise to fight corruption. I support him on this.
He that comes to equity must come with clean hands ,the fact that buhari is not flamboyant doesn't mean he is not corrupt ,he is an expert in concealments
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by gentleman1109(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
decatalyst:

SMH

wait till you are elected a local government chairman and see how rumors, and blatant bad reportage can ruin your intentions
lol,you're just right
Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by gentleman1109(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
this is d reason i love him, i wish he could suspend d constitution or d national asembly, and deal with all dis criminals like he did in 1984
Fact mehn....I can't imagine some set of twatts hating on the man because of tribe or religion...they've doomed d country for 16yrs,and they still want to destroy d nation all in the name of there hoaxed tribe nd religion,,I'm a Yoruba man and I still stand with PMB..we Love Peace

1 Like

Re: Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari by gentleman1109(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
d corrupt are afraid of d senile old man, ask omisore and fayose, ask metuh and ffk, why is diezani fell sick, why is every thief afraid to spend their ill-gotten wealth, why are u afraid to steal, if u wil not enter ur 6ft. God bless d senile old man for keeping to d campaign promise of dealing with every corrupt witches and wizard of our economy.
don't mind them....the country has bn destroyed by this set of Cunts nd Bastard,they don't support good thing,they re crazy people,I hate thieves...PDP nd dose supporting them are thieves..that's why u find more of them in the South East nd South South of the country...I knw them very well...Nigeria will be Great. Let's just be hopeful nd prayerful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan / Reno Omokri: "Warned To Stop Criticizing Buhari Or Risked Being Called Ghanaian" / Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.