Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? (7374 Views)

Cabal: Osinbajo Is Pmb’s Closest Confidante – Garba Shehu / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by donestk(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2016
It still baffles me that despite the massive effort of this region to bring power to their 'savior', little or nothing has trickled down to the region.

Surprisingly, they've kept mum.

What actually went wrong is what I can't figure out.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Utibiano: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2016
U VOTE 4 AM..! ABEGI FP TINX LOL 1ST TYM

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Almajiri1: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Nobody wants their case file opened.

20 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Firefire(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
donestk:
It still baffles me that despite the massive effort of this region to bring power to their 'savior', little or nothing has trickled down to the region.

Oro agba ni, bi ko ba se lowuro, bo pe titi ase lojo aale.

What is happening now is what we call, Isoo inu eku, o di amu mora fun egun' (sorry no interpretation)

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
All these dinosaur head jonaahideen be creating useless threads upandan grin cheesy

Y'all need to stfu and move on .okaaaay?

Jona was sent packing because he was incompetent. Simple and short!

Leave buhari and the SW alone. I haven't seen them complaining

P.s : I'm not part of them APC/PDP crew before you bore me with your generic tags.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by AtlanticBreeze: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:

What is happening now is what we call, Isoo inu eku, o di amu mora fun egun' (sorry no interpretation)

Interpret abeg grin grin grin

*They said the elders were under the payroll of Jonathan, now nobody from the south west is under any payroll.. So much for respecting elders

30 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by nnachukz(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Saint Buhari is not marginalizing the South West, he is marginalizing the entire South and even North Central.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Firefire(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Interpret abeg grin grin grin

*They said the elders were under the payroll of Jonathan, now nobody from the south west is under any payroll.. So much for respecting elders

** Difficult to interpret**

Posterity is here with us, and let all the greedy being who brainwashed the SW youths into voting this disaster live with their CHAIN.

We warned them.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by MrPresident1: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2016
The elders warned the youths, but the foolish youths refused to listen.

35 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:

Who cares?
Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Firefire(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Who cares?

Checked and modify.

Ok.
Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2016
Whathaveidone:
All these dinosaur head jonaahideen be creating useless threads upandan grin cheesy

Y'all need to stfu and move on .okaaaay?

Jona was sent packing because he was incompetent. Simple and short!

Leave buhari and the SW alone. I haven't seen them complaining

P.s : I'm not part of them APC/PDP crew before you bore me with your generic tags.

Who cares if you are part of any crew? I hope you are enjoying the competence of saint buhari?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Who cares?
NFCS does
Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Some of them will come here praising bubu but,yab him in their inner room. grin

20 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:

Neither do I care about your suffering. Pele!
suffering ko suffering ni!
Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by lashout1: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
It's nice being in the 5% team. #NoWastedFranchise5%

29 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by donestk(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
No answer yet?

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Firefire:

Neither do I care about your suffering. Pele!
Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Firefire(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:
NFCS does
Who does? NFCS... Living the faith!
Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Naah I'm not enjoying it..I'm enjoying the competence of your mother's puna grin cheesy

Hoe.losh you better gtfo of my mentions before I sh.it on you

Dirty boy!
Are you for real? All these just for a simple question? I can see you are bitter, but unfortunately you channeled your bitterness to the wrong person so am not moved! I will only advice you take it to your saint buhari cos i guess he is the cause of your bitterness.

13 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Are you for real? All these just for a simple question? I can see you are bitter, but unfortunately you channeled your bitterness to the wrong person so am not moved! I will only advice you take it to your saint buhari cos i guess he is the cause of your bitterness.

Lol cheesy

Oya no vess. grin But no dey jam people like that anyhow

Y'all jonaahideen need to move on. Elections have come and gone

I don't even like the Buhari guy, I don't like Jona either. . .neither do I hate them.. In short, I don't care.

Just here for the SW. So ti ye e wink I've cleared the comment, you should clear yours as well

8 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Femich18(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Who are you? Are you the spokesman for the SW. There is no marginalization from anywhere. You just want to be noticed. We know the camp u belong to

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by ycat: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
I think Buhari can do more for the SW though it's too early to say we are marginalised especially coming from the previous administration that felt Yoruba didn't exist, we have really come up. And like I said, Buhari needs to do more for us and he can.
Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by ycat: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2016
So much for trying to be Yoruba!

"Iso inu egun o ti di amumonra" is how it is said, not the mumbo jumbo you wrote.
Firefire:

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Firefire(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2016
ycat:
So much for trying to be Yoruba!

"Iso inu egun o ti di amumonra" is how it is said, not the mumbo jumbo you wrote.

What is this one saying? ni bo lo ti ri Iso inu egun? Iso inu egun ko, Iso inu PAKA ni. you better go and find out.

Me trying to be Yoruba because they are awarding contracts or salary? abi. I beg make I see road. Nonsensical.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by niyot124: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2016
donestk:

Stop creating threads that will bring about lashing of tribes against one another jor.

E be like say you know get work.

Lalasticlala, Abegi what is this doing on the front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by niyot124: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2016
nnachukz:
Saint Buhari is not marginalizing the South West, he is marginalizing the entire South and even North Central.

Abi ooo undecided please tell him since he likes asking stooopid kweshion
Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Who does? NFCS... Living the faith!
you are in the spirit. grin
Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by gigabyte13: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2016
donestk:

Hmmmm, says who? Why wailing on their behalf? But the SW are not continental wailer or protesters like the ugadans abi na lsrealite dem call demselves.

Those wailing are the elders, who are under GEJ payroll. No more free money to share again.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? by ycat: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2016
You just don't know it, it's "egun" and I'm not even into proverbs. Look at how you are even saying it boldly, we will soon find out.

Yes you are trying to be due to reasons known to you alone, inferiority could be one. Anyone who can think here knows you to be one of those class B wannabes Yoruba.
Firefire:

What is this one saying? ni bo lo to ri Iso inu egun? Iso inu egun ko, Iso inu PAKA ni. you better go and find out.

Me trying to be Yoruba because they are awarding contracts or salary? abi. I beg make I see road. Nonsensical.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra / PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG / Operation Show Your Permanent Voter Card (PVC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.