Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her (40714 Views)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Godisking2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
HBD

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Ashraf123(f): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Alezy:
happy birthday dear
thanks so much dear, I wish popman is alive to do same sad
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lovely fam
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by martineverest(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
i can see my crush,janelle monae
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by pizzylee(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
when black girls are cute,they are super cute.....hbd to her
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by happney65: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
omolola15:
My man always. I love that man die. *no homo grin

happney65 oya come and my see my future father in law singing for my future wife cool cool

Nonesense..Do you think you can take her away from me?Lailai..I already sent 200Cows to Michelle so therefore she is mine..By the way,Is she a Virgin? grin grin
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by don4real18(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Now she's ready, Let me woo her... abeg who get her phone number
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by preselect(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
nnaa this malia don grow o cheesy

you get what I mean wink
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by toshmann(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Na wa o. See babe.
And by the way, she go fit me well well. Our birthdays almost jam wink

Abeg I'm heading to DC today cool
ToshMalia '16 cool

I don see my wifey o cheesy
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Rockyfancino(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
She's free to be gay now.
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by omolola15(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
happney65:

Nonesense..Do you think you can take her away from me?Lailai..I already sent 200Cows to Michelle so therefore she is mine..By the way,Is she a Virgin? grin grin

You don't know anything. Me and Obama don become padi padi. I'll help you ask her if she's still a virgin. I'm seeing her on Saturday.
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Make i wait small before i propose to this beautiful girl
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by wizflower(f): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
I doubt if Buhari can do that for her daughter Zara. But come to think of it, can he sing with his aged cracked voice, na to probe people him sabi. Obama you rock joor
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Chiderad(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
geraldmezi:
wen u want money d most der z no easy out but dnt giv up on ur fait cos money comes 2 does wu veliv it

Personally, i hate it when people write like this. It speaks a lot about the person.

Change!!!

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by happney65: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
omolola15:

You don't know anything. Me and Obama don become padi padi. I'll help you ask her if she's still a virgin. I'm seeing her on Saturday.

grin
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Alezy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ashraf123:
thanks so much dear, I wish popman is alive to do same sad
OMG. ...Jezz, am so sorry about that.

Errmm. ...can I be? for today alone?

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by olajorn(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
My future wife and my father-in-law....happy birthday kiss kiss
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
I like the punctuation, God bless America.
Lesson for those deluded, ill-raised, self-acclaimed alien Nigerians always cursing, rubbishing the name of our great country, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by nortcentrallord(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
That's a president of a country and her daughter...Nice. makes some wish they were nationals of that country. Thank God for some that are already.
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Misterdhee1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Watch out for Season II of this series in Nigeria.

Artistes: Muhammadu Buhari and his daughters or grand kids.

Supporting role: Prof Yemi Osinbajo and Babachir Lawal.

Directed by: Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina et al.

Marketed by: JJ Omojuwa, Simon Kolawole, Chude Jideonwo and all PMB abobakus.

After singing a popular tune from Dan Maraya Jos, for his daughter or grand daughter, infront of a select group of IDPs, with Osinbajo humming in tow(when did he learn to speak Hausa?), APC zombies will have something to talk about for another 6 months of how kind and fatherly Buhari is. By the time they'd be done, 2016 would have gone.

Scriptwriter!!

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by henrydadon(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
chai
asanwa
beautiful for day

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by BrightForYou(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
I wish I could get that babe number and hook up with her
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by goodforsomthing: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
omolola15:
My man always. I love that man die. *no homo grin

happney65 oya come and my see my future father in law singing for my future wife cool cool

Pls somebody should wake this guy up from his dream.Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by omolola15(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
goodforsomthing:

Pls somebody should wake this guy up from his dream.Naijabet man say so

I go swear for anybody wey wake me ni ooooo. Na me must marry that girl. Obama na my inlaw.
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Aristo3146(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
The last time my dad sang for me was with a cane...Kailll...Nigerian fathers, emulate Obama nah...

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by dhsfbi(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
manuel80:
its what any father would do for the daughter.. irrespective of the position
Thank God for your life, to think all fathers Care. You never jam agbero fathers before.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by dicapino: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Akshow:
Compare her to eighteen year old Kylie

Hmmm.......bad mind!!!
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Irishrena1(f): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
geraldmezi:
wen u want money d most der z no easy out but dnt giv up on ur fait cos money comes 2 does wu veliv it
Is this a remix?
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Teeboy22(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Like seriously. .

I love this man like crazyyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by rollywise(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
If a Nigerian politician does this...It's only to win election!!!

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by TomLepskie(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Illuminati
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by manuel80(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
dhsfbi:
Thank God for your life, to think all fathers Care. You never jam agbero fathers before.
let's just say I've not experienced one..but I've seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) / Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.