Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her (40711 Views)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by echesa: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ok hbd sweetie
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 06, 2016
That hug was so warm u felt it.
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by goodforsomthing: 5:15am On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

I go swear for anybody wey wake me ni ooooo. Na me must marry that girl. Obama na my inlaw.

Ok bro,dreams do come true but with hard working. Have you take any step in actualising your dream? Thanks God we live in a small world now look for her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,add her as your friend than I hope you are handsome guy if so sky wouldn't be your limit. But remember me o ,Naijabet man say so
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Franky9584(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2016
that's y I love oyibo pple, how many 9ja fathers can do DAT?.....rare!
Re: Malia Obama Celebrates Her 18th Birthday As President Obama Sings For Her by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
linearity:
Some 9ja ladies wey dey celebrate 25th birthday every year no go like this stunt that publicly put a marker on the date, time and place they celebrated their 18th birthday.

Twenty years from now, when they want to celebrate another 25th birthday, we can easily remind them with YouTube proof that, they were 18 years old in 2016 and that they should've celebrating their 38th birthday and not a rerun of the 25th birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) / Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.