Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous (1653 Views)

If We Didn't Giv Dem A Chnce,nigrians Wldn't Av Knwn Dat Apc Is A Failure.fayose / Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim / Hunters Burn Down School In Saki, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous by banom(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
Among all the electronics, sony is the most Inferior, and shortest lasting,

I bought one sony home thearter , i was too suprise to find out that a whole Sony Company, could not be able to connect positive and negative wires well, i had to take it to an electronis technician down the street in other to fix it well.

My friend also in lagos, complained the same thing, he was very unfurtunate that he didnt see it on time and it sparked and burned down their house and killed seven persons including a white man.

My neighbor equally said that the same Sony electronics set a house on fire in Kaduna  and  in Anambra,

tell Other Nigerians, Sony Electronics is Dangerous , It kills, It can burn down Your house, Please Beware.

The whole world beware, Stop using sony , Sony Electronic product is dangerous to the world.
Re: Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous by Seun(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2009
I don't think any manufacturer ships products with the wires already connected.
The wires may have been fixed incorrectly by the shop that sold the theatre to you.
Re: Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous by Pataki: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2009
This is so childish and foolish. Bad grammar, wrong place to post your thread.

Just because SONY drummed out the hard felt truth, you seek to bring them down with your mouth and fake unsubstantiated stories? Do the right thing for once in your life! There are yahoo-yahoo boys sitting in that cafe with you, sending a mail across the world as I type, preach to them to stop. Rather than coming out to attack the messenger, address the message which SONY passed across.
Re: Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous by Bialegend(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2009
You are a liar. Sony products remains the best in quality in the market. All my house electronics are of sony products and soon, i am embarking on changing all as i always do after every 18 months. Guess what? The latest sony products in the market is what i am going for. Cheap propaganda against sony becaue of their advert on your rotten country nigeria? How much are you being paid for this nosense? Rebranding nigeria at it's highest order.
Re: Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous by Sauron1: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2009
Pataki:

This is so childish. Bad grammar, wrong place to post your thread.

Just because SONY drummed out the hard felt truth, you seek to bring them down with your mouth and fake unsubstantiated stories? Do the right thing for once in your life! There are yahoo-yahoo boys sitting in that cafe with you, sending a mail across the world as I type, preach to them to stop. Rather than coming out to attack the messenger, address the message which SONY passed across.

He bought a tokunboh Home Theatre and he's trying to blame Sony for it.
Even if he had bought a brand new product, shouldn't there be a 12-month warranty for it?
The poster is a joker. cheesy
Re: Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2009
who hijacked banoms id  shocked shocked shocked shocked

this english is way too atrocious for banom

and it is a clearly ludicrous attempt at demarketing sony a'la i'd be a nigerian  millionaire'

~Sauron~:

Even if he had bought a brand new product, shouldn't there be a 12-month warranty for it?

no be only tokunbo - wetin them call am - untested cheesy
Re: Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous by Pataki: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

The first question to have asked was whether the poster knew what is called: ''warranty''.  grin What a hypocritical tool. You would never see him coming out to tell peeps not to buy okrika products. grin Yeye person. cheesy
Re: Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous by Sauron1: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2009
Pataki:

The first question to have asked was whether the poster knew what is called: ''warranty''.  grin What a hypocritical tool. You would never see him coming out to tell peeps not to buy okrika products. grin Yeye person. cheesy

Some Nigerians are ignorant.
90% of those [i]tokunboh [/i]electronics were taken in people's bins and shipped to Lagos.
Banom bought one of those units and he expects it to work like a brand new product despite paying 6k for it. grin grin grin
Re: Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2009
'Da hell??

I understand your beef with sony with regards to the commercial making the rounds but to sit down and conjure this garbage is just absurd.

My guy save some money and cop yourself a brand new product. Doesn't have to be sony.
Re: Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous by dinggle: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2009
Sony's advert was funny and cool, saw nothing wrong with it, Madam rebrand is just distracting her self from the real issue facing the country! When Ribadu was there Internet scam and political thief thief was done with fear and care, but nw its a free for all with impunity I only wish they had added alittle more to include the political class.

Welcome to Nigeria, "We the people blame the world for our internet scams, political instability & corruption, lack of economic growth & jobs, lack of electricity, police brutality and our inability to qualify for the world cup. After consulting with our witch doctors who consulted with our ancestors, we foresaw that what is happening in Nigeria today is the white-man's plan to keep us in our enclosed in our minds".
Re: Nigrians,never Buy A Sony Electronics Produst,it Kills And Can Burn Down your Hous by Afam(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2009
banom:

My friend also in lagos, complained the same thing, he was very unfurtunate that he didnt see it on time and it sparked and burned down their house and killed seven persons including a white man.

Wetin be the address of the house wey burn down kill 7 people plus including one oyinbo person for Lagos?

How ya friend come take know say na Sony electronics cause the fire wey burn down the house? Hin been retrieve the black box from the home theater?

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama Wins Nobel Price For Peace / The Statistics Nairaland Wants Hidden From You / Shocking Documentary About Children Accused Of Witch Craft In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.