Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 (54850 Views)

I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by saintneo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
wow!
I now wish I travelled.
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by afanide: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
how do u come to conclusion that your dad stiares at ur Bum-bum?
Have you caught him before? I mean red handed?
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Fairgodwin(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
I
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by MARKone(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Obiageli1993:
Family was dysfunctional.

Mother, jealous of me and often did not want my progress. I caught my father looking at my bum a few times. I had a mental breakdown because of stresses in my life. Genral family problems e.g domestic violence. Family relationships deterioration to the point serious fights e.e.g. dad strangle me, police come etc.

They burnt all of my childhood photographs and I burnt most of their wedding pics only three remains. They threw me out but now my mum who has been battling with cancer is still unwell and misses me and wants me to come back and dad is 64 and I don't want him to bear the caring alone he also has arthritis and I have an autistic brother. I want to put the past behind and start a new life I am moving back home to take care of . my mother and be with my family I don't want Satan to break this family apart whether we like it or not we are family and it could be worse.
But I'm scared neighbours will judge me and I'm scared I'm making the wrong choice. I'm happy in my new rented room but II feel like I'm abandoning my mother. I'm her time of need. She originally told me to go but now wants me back I'm her only daughter and my brothers are not helpful.

Go back and take care of your mother, if you have the means of bringing her and she staying with you, that'll be better. All the best.
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
harrysterol:
The sighting of the moon was Inconclusive
-INEC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow
-Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation)
-Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria
-Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians
-APC

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved.
-Presidency

We blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons
-Niger Delta Avengers

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky
-Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence.
-EFCC

We dont want to sight the Moon
-Biafrans

We know where the moon is but we dont want to say.
-The US govt.
Happy holiday !!!
HOW DOES THIS HELP OP!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by AreaFada2: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sorry to hear that.

Use this opportunity to ask your mum if your dad is your biological dad. Seems abnormal for a man of 64 under whom you grew up to be ogling your behind. They might have adopted you because they had no girl among their kids.

Do you dress provocatively around the house that the "looking" is actually done in disgust?

I don't think you should give up your rented place if you can. But still return home, even if partly.

Your mum is seriously ill, should the unexpected happen (May God heal her), you don't want to stay at home but return to your rented house.
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Countrygirl(f): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
See comments
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by harrysterol(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chosen1984:
HOW DOES THIS HELP OP!!
it would help her laugh and forget her sorrows
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Go home. Cancer isn't an easy illness to live and die with.Go home, God will bless you for remembering home especially with all that you have been through.
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by olajorn(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
This one pass my power oo
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Zedoo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Jst stay away from your father sha. Else bleeping go enta dis story
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by wildQuincy(f): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
I don't really know the kind of mind you have got, but I will never suspect any of my family unless its done with evil intentions! Back home, my dad teases me most times about my butt and we all laugh over it. Even my elder bro gets as far as playfully spanking my butt sumtimes and I don't reason all that sh1it! There was even a day my bro spanked my butt in the presence of my mum and she was even the one playfully telling him to be careful since I wasn't wearing panties underneath and the gown I was wearing was loose fitted!
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by jajainall(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
My dear, you don't know what its to lost a mum...people like my self will tell you much even though my Dad is still alive , but that vacuum; only a mother can fill it . So, go back and show your mama love and care b4 its too late ....her blessings will make you stand envious among your peers later in life ....put a smile unto her face now that u have the chance....cheers
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is trash
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by pepigeorge(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Family is wot u can't buy in d market. ..make peace b4 they die or u will never forgive urself...don't develop psychological problems. ..just let the hatred go...Make amend
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Zedoo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
afanide:
how do u come to conclusion that your dad stiares at ur Bum-bum?

Have you caught him before? I mean red handed?

She said it already. We ve seen men who bleep their daughters na
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by teacherbim(f): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Go back home
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by sniperwolf(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Another olosho on the loose. At 22 you are already out of home with no education for sure. How have you been taking care of the rents?
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by GloryGloryRufus(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Obiageli1993:

Mother, jealous of me and often did not want my progress. I caught my father looking at my bum a few times. I had a mental breakdown because of stresses in my life. Genral family problems e.g domestic violence. Family relationships deterioration to the point serious fights e.e.g. dad strangle me, police come etc.

They burnt all of my childhood photographs and I burnt most of their wedding pics only three remains. They threw me out but now my mum who has been battling with cancer is still unwell and misses me and wants me to come back and dad is 64 and I don't want him to bear the caring alone he also has arthritis and I have an autistic brother. I want to put the past behind and start a new life I am moving back home to take care of . my mother and be with my family I don't want Satan to break this family apart whether we like it or not we are family and it could be worse.
But I'm scared neighbours will judge me and I'm scared I'm making the wrong choice. I'm happy in my new rented room but II feel like I'm abandoning my mother. I'm her time of need. She originally told me to go but now wants me back I'm her only daughter and my brothers are not helpful.
. At the beginning it was not so, the enemies are @ work. If only you will obey and do this... Any where you are, go back home and take your mother to..... Infact drop your phone number in my mail box ebhoze2003@yahoo.com. I want to make it confidential. Is there no balm in Gilead? Devil is fool.
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by sexxydiva(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Tufiakwa, wetin be dis
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by youngboi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Obiageli1993:

Nawa o.... Only u? cry
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by pweeryambre: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Since the family is dysfunctional, please don't uproot your life to go to any one of them. you can visit home on weekends, and can also hire a live in care-giver, or house help. why you observe for a change.
people don't know what dysfunctional families can do to each other, anything can be an excuse to pull each other down.
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by experimentist: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
[size=15pt]Hey gyal, where di pum pum dey?

But seriously forget everything and go help yuh mada. Don't give a f u c k bout no bagga chat.
[/size]
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by tolulope1990(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Obiageli1993:
Also it wasn't all bad there were many good times and they really tried for us. All this. Problem came out of nowhere honestly.
Op where is the bumbum that her daddy is looking,I must look too
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by femi4: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
wildQuincy:
I don't really know the kind of mind you have got, but I will never suspect any of my family unless its done with evil intentions! Back home, my dad teases me most times about my butt and we all laugh over it. Even my elder bro gets as far as playfully spanking my butt sumtimes and I don't reason all that sh1it! There was even a day my bro spanked my butt in the presence of my mum and she was even the one playfully telling him to be careful since I wasn't wearing panties underneath and the gown I was wearing was loose fitted!
Hope you are wearing one now even as you type
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by nnamdiosu(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Obiageli1993:

Sweetheart that's a good and wonderful decision. All families had one issue or the other. None is perfect. Don't worry....you're going to be glad you made this decision. It STILL MAY not be all rosery but.... On the long run, you'll be glad. As you forgive them, the love of God is gonna shine and heal you all. My hugs to them all. Be strong. Ensure you always pray for your family. God is gonna repair all that went wrong ijn. Amen. kiss
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
I was in the toilet once on the toilet he open the door when he saw me he closed it then opened it again
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by HaneefahRN(f): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Am I the only one that can't read any meaning to this post? No head and tail
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by TheSPEAKER(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Family/blood relationship is the first, greatest and strongest bond we have on earth. It's as well the most challenging as distortions in diverse magnitude will always arise.

Please answer this question within yourself; do you think you're making the wrong choice by trying to get your family back together?

you do have the capability to make the difference, to right the wrongs and restore peace and joy back to your home.

Go home to them, genuinely love and care tenderly for them. This will transform their heart and life the same way towards you.

Please find a good time to sit both your parents down and pour your heart and emotion down. Heartily tender apology to them. Let them know you love them and want the past to be past and want thing better for everybody.

They sure need you now as much as you need them in your life. Keep praying always for your home. This will surely get better.
Re: Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 by sixtus3606(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Taryur3:
Am afraid to judge you here...but you have the mind to burn your parents wedding picture...you can't take dt shit out your memory till you old.may God help the current situation in your family. Go back home and make peace with them.God bless you.
Same here!....I just tata! angry

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Is hi love and co!! Oya, come and kneel down here!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.