Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (84936 Views)

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Faculty14(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Zwchicka:
What is wrong with nigerians. How can they eat this. So cruel
cruel Ke??
That na correct pepersoup you should try it sometime cheesy
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Seun360(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2016
allanphash7:
Why would you think of killing this friendly and unharm creature ?

Nigeria is 500000 thousand backward

Useless country. Backward peeps.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by deedrae(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2016
That's the problem..we catch, kill and eat everything....poor dolphin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by dragunov: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2016
sukkot:
a few decades ago, a king somewhere in nigeria captured about 100 white people and demanded ransom from the royal family in england or he would eat the people. the royal family told him to fork off, so this nigga cooked like 56 of the white people and ate them all buahahahaha. these negros are FINISHED. DONE. KAPUT. THE BLACK MAN IS FINISHED. grin grin
Yo Sukz! As in, you are getting really old and rustic. To read small of what that otem dude wrote you no fit. That story you just posted, is it true? About 100 white dudes and all. Can you give me a link so i can get a full gist? Or did you make it up? Uhn?
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Rodriquez(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op just tell your friend that he and his friends have committed a great crime punishable by

THE ENDANGERED SPECIES ACT , CAP E9, LFN 2004.
This Act focuses on the protection and management of Nigeria’s
wildlife and some of their species in danger of extinction as a result of
overexploitation. These sections are noteworthy:
Section 1 prohibits, except under a valid license, the hunting, capture
or trade in animal species, either presently or likely to be in danger of
extinction.
Section 5 defines the liability of any offender under this Act.
Section 7 provides for regulations to be made necessary for
environmental prevention and control.

He is therefore a criminal
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by prinsam30: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
PurestBoy:

My brother I tire o, its ok for lion to kill antelope in the name of survival and waste larger chunks of its flesh but its animal cruelty when an hungry Nigerian kill same animal to fill his belly and families too abi are we no longer animal?

hahahahahahahahahaha, help me ask them ooooo
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by softwhispers: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
cococandy:
Shut up
I will. You have obviously renounced the use of reason. Any attempt to talk sense into your head is an exercise in futility. Go in peace, and be healed from your grievous senselessness!

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by micky2004: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Phyde:
I'm not surprise,
How many of us are studying zoology or encouraging one another to do the same?
We felt it is not a lucrative course and we are here blaming those delta animals for their lack of knowledge and illiteracy, killing that cute creature.
Africans still have a long way to go...still living in the dark.
with the way hunger dey hammer Nigerians now,Even animals wey dey zoological garden sef no safe from Nigerians,if they get chance dey for don go slaughter them chop finish.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by modestofynest(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
JohnFrankling:
Zero how e dae be na, are u the Zero in Eco

Na me John zero no dey two for that school
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by JohnFrankling(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
modestofynest:

Na me John zero no dey two for that school
I don see the pics, oga zero hw fa
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by sukkot: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
dragunov:

Yo Sukz! As in, you are getting really old and rustic. To read small of what that otem dude wrote you no fit. that story you just posted, is it true? About 100 white dudes and all. Can you give me a link so i can get a full gist? Or did you make it up? Uhn?
very true bro. let me look for it. bro ? i read enough offline. i dont come to nairaland to read epistles lol. am here to catch fun lolzzz

too much reading is bad for the body lol

ecclesiastes 12 vs 12 My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by FuckTheMods: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
babadee1:

You are obviously not as smart as you think you are. Obey them? Did they give the sharks verbal commands? Or are they creating a distraction to enable human divers to escape. There are several reported accounts of dolphins coming to the rescue of humans being attacked by sharks. Google it.
youre obviously still a learner.
Dont lay all your trust on google cos they disappoint at times
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by dragunov: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
sukkot:
very true bro. let me look for it. bro ? i read enough offline. i dont come to nairaland to read epistles lol. am here to catch fun lolzzz

too much reading is bad for the body lol

ecclesiastes 12 vs 12 My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
Expecting o.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Niseed(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pretty sad. But this is the society we live in. it would be more surprising if the creature was not butchered for meat.

www.savethewhales.org/Dolphins_Rescuing_Humans.html
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Freiburger(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
banmee:

They are supposed to be eaten as food too. It's basically a fish. But, the difference is, in normal countries, their killing is regulated. Just as whales are.
Pants on fire at the bolded. Who told you that? Dolphins are mammals, they dont lay eggs as fishes do.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by banmee(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Freiburger:

Pants on fire at the bolded. Who told you that? Dolphins are mammals, they dont lay eggs as fishes do.

Hence the word basically.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by oblak00(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

Sorry for what , are you apologizing for the black race? grin
The pain the dolphin must have felt before untimely death. I see too much foreign movies, so it has affected me

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by ArchNature(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
dolphins are one of the harmless animals God created....y killing dat innocent being

its painful!!
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by edonks1: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
We should know that certain creatures are friends to human beings. I was told that dolphins are friends to us. It can rescue us when lost in d ocean. They are like dogs in the ocean. It would have been better u kill it and never display the wrong act in facebook. We are getting worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by 3kay945(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
My people never eat, dolphin wan do stunts. For where?! grin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by 190: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2016
blackprowler:
The savage apes have done it again! Land of the Apes. Where better people love such animals because they are intelligent and make a good tourist attraction, the animal called Nigerian just wants to murder. So it was one day I was walking on the street I saw a young girl throw a wounded pigeon on the tarred road so that oncoming cars can crush it to death. It doesn't occur naturally to the Nigerian animal that she should even help treat the bird (that is if she's not the one who handicapped it sef). All they think is to kill, destroy...and that's how they start from childhood. I had to fight with myself to continue on and not deal with the barbarian as my whole life is in shit now for always doing such and I don't want the Nigerian apes to take aim at me anymore because this time, I will not survive. Returning from my trip, I well and truly found the hapless bird crushed as expected. The reason why Nigeria can't develop is that we're still wild animals (minus me). We were only forced into apparent modernity by the colonisers. It is not the problem of political structure; it is the problem of our mind: BLACK MAN IS STILL AN APE!

Rotfl
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by khalhokage(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Rodriquez:
Op just tell your friend that he and his friends have committed a great crime punishable by

THE ENDANGERED SPECIES ACT , CAP E9, LFN 2004.
This Act focuses on the protection and management of Nigeria’s
wildlife and some of their species in danger of extinction as a result of
overexploitation. These sections are noteworthy:
Section 1 prohibits, except under a valid license, the hunting, capture
or trade in animal species, either presently or likely to be in danger of
extinction.
Section 5 defines the liability of any offender under this Act.
Section 7 provides for regulations to be made necessary for
environmental prevention and control.

He is therefore a criminal

Dolphins aren't endangered though.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Emmyharris: 12:54am On Jul 29, 2016
that's how conservative this country is, killing the most friendly creature in earth.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Emmyharris: 12:55am On Jul 29, 2016
khalhokage:

Dolphins aren't endangered though.

as long as Nigeria is concerned, they're endangered.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Emmyharris: 1:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Besides do you know dolphins meats ain't meant to be consumed cause it contains too much mercury for human intake? Don't just eat whatever you can kill.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Phyde:
I'm not surprise,
How many of us are studying zoology or encouraging one another to do the same?
We felt it is not a lucrative course and we are here blaming those delta animals for their lack of knowledge and illiteracy, killing that cute creature.
Africans still have a long way to go...still living in the dark.
Are u for real, u calling deltans animals. Gezzz, u r the illiterate here, u r such a big fool. Infact a fool is wiser than u n ur father. U, ur father, ur mother and entire family are worth less than animals.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Phyde: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
charliboy654:

Are u for real, u calling deltans animals. Gezzz, u r the illiterate here, u r such a big fool. Infact a fool is wiser than u n ur father. U, ur father, ur mother and entire family are worth less than animals.
grin grin ;DI just saw this now....hope you have receive your pocket money from your wife to drink sapele water and play draft. Jobless cock. Delta women are hardworking than amoeba like you.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Phyde:

grin grin ;DI just saw this now....hope you have receive your pocket money from your wife to drink sapele water and play draft. Jobless cock. Delta women are hardworking than amoeba like you.
u r obviously a fool.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Phyde: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
charliboy654:

u r obviously a fool.
It is only a fool that can recognise a fool grin grin grin. Please go get life...Your brain is empty probably coz of too much ogogoro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.