Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (84918 Views)

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by oteneaaron(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
izzou:
And see as the guy pose like say he just came back from a fierce battle

Mtchhheew

hahahahahahahahaahahaha......leave our guy oo

the guy was like:

"omo no be small high boiz go high dis night oo...better pepper soup go boku............."
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by JohnFrankling(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
modestofynest:
If hunger done reach to dey kill dolphin for Nigeria then I give up, its over

Please end #N. D. U strike Zero said so
Zero how e dae be na, are u the Zero in Eco
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by WiseFool2(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
The guy wearing yellow rain boot with a cover all is my guy o. Saw his post on Facebook with the dolphin. After I educated him on the nature and friendliness of dolphins, he was really sorry. He works offshore.

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by ahahnow: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
but why would they do this? it is not everything you should kill and kill though
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by SilvanusII(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
englishmart:
they fight to protect man in the water? Never heard of that. But it's a very nice and harmless creature

They do actually. Their care instincts are above charts. Will save drowning men, were the sign of good fortune and safe sea voyage for sailors....dem animals were just blessings

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Smithycool(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Is this not the same dolphin that swallowed Jonah? shocked

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by 989900: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
sad

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by MissingBudget: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
I understand if it's a snake or python, but a dolphin? Good grief! undecided

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by sweetilicious(f): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
kennygee:
These are creatures you hardly find in Nigeria, yet these ones killed it. Imagine if we had an artificial beach or pool with these dolphins, wouldn't it be nice?

All we know is stomach infrastructure, we no dey ever see the big picture.
Lol.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
EagleScribes:
And what happens after consuming the dolphin? They'll go hungry again. Such is the hopelessness caused by ignorance.

Little do they know that they can make regular income just from the display of the dolphin for visitors.

And they'll not go hungry again
Brother. For Naija, even the visitors go carry oil and salt come. With frying pan. Dem go tell u say the dolphin get brother, make we chop this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Ad0rable: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
cry cry cry cry may God forgive the killers of this beautiful creature
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by piagetskinner(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is just sad...killing a poor dolphin...

Every animal na meat for our eyes. mtchew
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by blackpanda: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
kennygee:
These are creatures you hardly find in Nigeria, yet these ones killed it. Imagine if we had an artificial beach or pool with these dolphins, wouldn't it be nice?

All we know is stomach infrastructure, we no dey ever see the big picture.

This is delta state so its not surprising
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Petril(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Waitng For Someone Dat WIll Say #buhari Is The Cause

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by victorokiki234: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
People are wicked ooooo... Dat is the only living thing on earth dat uses 10percent of there brain even we human neva use up to 2percent cry[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is just sad
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by abatisegun: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
izuch:
Nigerians and thier love for meat!! RIP to the harmless animal.

Lalasticlala where you, jungle don mature. Move to FP grin
who told u dolphin is a harmless?
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Shuoooooooooo! Illiteracy and lack of civilization is a serial killer disease in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Who will want to eat a dolphin we human consider to be nearest in intelligence to our own brain. Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Rhea(f): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dolphin ke? Nigerians are killing and eating each other. Eating dolphins should come as no surprise. We would eat anything that moves
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Zwchicka(f): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
What is wrong with nigerians. How can they eat this. So cruel

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
The killers should be arrested asap
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Smithycool:
Is this not the same dolphin that swallowed Jonah? shocked

Yes it is the same dolphineee that swallowed not just Jonah but also Jonathan. Iranu gedi gedi keep reading Bible upside down. Judgement day na u go know how far cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by ndukwejoe(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
francizy:
Lord have mercy. No matter how hard hearted you are as a human, you shouldn't hurt a creature as beautiful as this. This is disgustingly appalling..
Su pu
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Hillarie(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
End time Dolphin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
WiseFool2:
The guy wearing yellow rain boot with a cover all is my guy o. Saw his post on Facebook with the dolphin. After I educated him on the nature and friendliness of dolphins, he was really sorry. He works offshore.
please I'm sorry for asking this question. you guy go skool?
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
KnightRod:
You have tried.. Clap for yourself.

Dear, remain hungry and wait for Oyibo to invent cornflakes and send down to Africa before you eat. Wait for Chinese to make pant and send down to Africa before you cover your your bum, wait for a White boy to make Facebook before you show your own friends your picture... Hold on a bit... wait... OK, Now go take toothpick from China before you pick your teeth...
God has made every food clean. There is no more unclean food. Unless you are waiting for Oyibo to tell you what to eat and what not... are you?

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
WiseFool2:
please I'm sorry for asking this question. your guy go skool?
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by olanipek(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
It is a pity the loving, kind and playful creature had to die to satisfy the untamed and animalistic cravings for food/meat of some people in Nigeria. These people ought to be sued I swear. But what can I say, this is Nigeria.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by WiseFool2(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
WinningSun:

please I'm sorry for asking this question. you guy go skool?
I will ask him when next i see him.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by yanshDoctor: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
if you watch this video you will shield tears for this creature killed. the america army is using this dolphins for marine intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1g8SzzLqaM

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Tpeters(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oh lawddd!!!! I remember wasting almost a gig to download videos on dis beautiful creatures, lover of human, protects human... My God will punish all of una wey kill dis beautiful creation of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.