Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government (3160 Views)

Lugard Osuji, Kennedy Ibeh, Marcel Odunze Resign From Imo House Of Assembly / Breaking!!!... Has Dr Ibeh Kachikwu Resigned? / "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by attacker321: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
It is crystal clear that Buhari is all about handing over Nigeria to the north; their birthright since they are born to rule.

Following the full norhternisation of the NNPC and the demotion of Kachikwu from the office of the GMD to a ceremonial chairman, I expect him to resign from this government immediately. I can see that the fulanis are very good at using people especially southerners and dumping them when they are done.

Kachikwu has gone through all the mess of subsidy removal and all that and it is time for the real ownwers of power in Nigeria, the sons of Ustman Dan fodio to take their birthright back. The bigot Buhari is done with Kachikwu and has replaced him with a son of Fouta Jallon.

The oil belongs to the Niger Delta, why can't we have a GMD from there? Why can't the board be filled with sons of the Niger Delta? Why must it always be the sons of Dan fodio? Are there no qualified persons from the Niger Delta?

As Nigeria is today the military/security apparatus and the oil industry is firmly in the hands of the sons of fouta jallon. These guys are hell bent on carrying on with the orders of their late sardauna to use the south as a conquered territory and the MB as willing tools.

Buhari by his latest action with the NNPC has given legitimacy to the NDA agitation. Bigot Buhari has given legitimacy to Aniko Briggs and others. He is even giving legitimacy to Nnamdi Kanu for calling Nigeria a zoo. A lot of reasonable and intelligent people that disagreed with Nnamdi Kanu before have now come to accept Nigeria as a zoo.

Shame to bigot Buhari.

Shame to evry single southerner that worked to bring this evil called buhari upon us all.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by attacker321: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
BishopMagic, Anonimi, PointB, SeverusSnapes, Tonyebarcanista, Truckpusher, HopeAtHand, ijawcitizen, Ugomba, Igboid, OneNaira6, SlayerSupreme, Asha90, Asha91.

3 Likes

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by attacker321: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Beremx, Ada anyi, what do you think about all these?

2 Likes

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by HopeAtHand: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kachikwu does not need to resign at all. We need to start seeing ourselves first as Nigerians and understand that public service is all about service to our country.

Regardless of the section of the country his appointments have come from, we should support the govt, show solidarity and make other sections understand that we are part and parcel of the Nigerian project.

It is quite hypocrital that we detest this govt and yet complain that the govt neglects us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by attacker321: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Kachikwu does not need to resign at all. We need to start seeing ourselves first as Nigerians and understand that public service is all about service to our country.

How can we see ourselves as Nigerians when the bigot president believes that Nigeria starts and ends in the north?

Someone should show Buhari the map of Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by HopeAtHand: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
attacker321:

How can we see ourselves as Nigerians when the bigot president believes that Nigeria starts and ends in the north?

You have refused to work with him from his inauguration, his every step has been ridiculed. His mistakes had made you cheerful, you have formed IPOB and have supported NDA and forms of civil disobedience and sabotage.

Yoi said you aren't a part of him, why complain??

Pls try and convince that you are genuinely a part of the Nigerian project, show patroitism, and wish Nigeria well. And is shall be well.

It is way to go.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by attacker321: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

You have refused to work with him from his inauguration, his every step has been ridiculed. His mistakes had made you cheerful, you have formed IPOB and have supported NDA and forms of civil disobedience and sabotage.

Yoi said you aren't a part of him, why complain??

Pls try and convince that you are genuinely a part of the Nigerian project, show patroitism, and wish Nigeria well. And is shall be well.

It is way to go.

What part of the south are you from

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by HopeAtHand: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
attacker321:

First, i'm an Amaechi man. Im Ikwerre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by attacker321: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

First, i'm an Amaechi man. Im Ikwerre.
Please leave this thread. I made a mistake mentioning your moniker. Thx

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by mrvitalis(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
I can bet my life that the minister for state for petroleum made the recommendations for those people to be appointed...

North and yorubas has always dominated nnpc and the Cv of the new gmd is impressive that what should matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by HopeAtHand: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
attacker321:

Please leave this thread. I made a mistake mentioning your moniker. Thx

Are you saying someone from Rivers cannot speak on matter that affects the Niger Delta and Nigeria or you aren't open to dissenting opinions on matters arising.

I don't understand why i should leave this thread. If you cannot tolerate different opinions, views and mindset, shame on you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
I agree wholely with the OP.

Guys do you know that the Permanent Secretaries for Ministries of Petroleum Resources, Finance and Defence are Northern people?

Jamila Shua'ara- Petroleum Resources

Danjuma Sheni- Defence

What is Muhammad Buhari up to? Southerners in this government must rise against this act otherwise they will be reminded when the time comes.

8 Likes

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by OjukwuWarBird: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Regardless of the section of the country his appointments have come from, we should support the govt, show solidarity and make other sections understand that we are part and parcel of the Nigerian project.

It is quite hypocrital that we detest this govt and yet complain that the govt neglects us.

YORUBA in NigerDelta clothing. angry

6 Likes

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by banki(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Guys do you know that the Permanent Secretaries for Ministries of Petroleum Resources, Finance and Defence are Northern people?

Danjuma Sheni- Defence

What is Muhammad Buhari up to? Southerners in this government must rise against this act otherwise they will be reminded when the time comes.

Tonye.....don't stoop so low
The same people said kachikwu was not an igbo man
The same people didn't complain Jonathan never made a southerner head of nnpc
The ministries of finance and almost other parastatals that have to do with finance firs,dmo,cbn,accountant General,auditor General are all southerners

The appointments must be spread out buhari could do better

5 Likes

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

This is the reason Amaechi will forever be a traitor. You can never be more catholic than the pope.

Nigeria is not a mono-ethnic State where appointments doesn't matter. Nigeria is a State that must ensure fair representation (even if not equal) in every sphere of government. This is why the Constitution made provision for EQUAL number of ministers/cabinet members per state while the President and VP represents the entire federation.

Will the Kano man accept it if Jonathan or any Southern leader marginalised them this much? Thou hypocrite and sellout.

FYI, I am an Ijawman FIRST before being a Nigerian, so is Buari a Fulani before being a Nigeria. Nigeria is neither a race nor a tribe for it to come first.

I blame the OP for calling you in the first place.

16 Likes

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by OjukwuWarBird: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Danjuma Sheni- Defence

Which southerners.? We the better south will keep quiet while watching the Afonjas shamefully admit their folly angry

2 Likes

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by aresssa: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
attacker321:
It is crystal clear that Buhari is all about handing over Nigeria to the north; their birthright since they are born to rule.

Following the full norhternisation of the NNPC and the demotion of Kachikwu from the office of the GMD to a ceremonial chairman, I expect him to resign from this government immediately. I can see that the fulanis are very good at using people especially southerners and dumping them when they are done.

Kachikwu has gone through all the mess of subsidy removal and all that and it is time for the real ownwers of power in Nigeria, the sons of Ustman Dan fodio to take their birthright back. The bigot Buhari is done with Kachikwu and has replaced him with a son of Fouta Jallon.

The oil belongs to the Niger Delta, why can't we have a GMD from there? Why can't the board be filled with sons of the Niger Delta? Why must it always be the sons of Dan fodio? Are there no qualified persons from the Niger Delta?

As Nigeria is today the military/security apparatus and the oil industry is firmly in the hands of the sons of fouta jallon. These guys are hell bent on carrying on with the orders of their late sardauna to use the south as a conquered territory and the MB as willing tools.

Buhari by his latest action with the NNPC has given legitimacy to the NDA agitation. Bigot Buhari has given legitimacy to Aniko Briggs and others. He is even giving legitimacy to Nnamdi Kanu for calling Nigeria a zoo. A lot of reasonable and intelligent people that disagreed with Nnamdi Kanu before have now come to accept Nigeria as a zoo.

Shame to bigot Buhari.

Shame to evry single southerner that worked to bring this evil called buhari upon us all.

Common sense should tell you that the new arrangement at NNPC happened with the man in the room with his impute and blessing, maybe the idea came from him sef for the benefit of the company and Nigeria.

The man is qualified to get better appointments elsewhere in the private sector and make many times over what he's making serving his country so the fact that he's behind his country and still remain in with the NNPC and this government means he's not only OK with this arrangement, but also ready to sacrifice and serve his motherland no matter what.

People like you need to sit down and assess your mission in life, lern about patriotism, commitment to your country and your social responsibilities instead of spewing hate, bigotry, ignorance and low intellect garbage all over the internet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by OjukwuWarBird: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
attacker321:

He is a Yoruba man

3 Likes

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
banki:

Tonye.....don't stoop so low
The same people said kachikwu was not an igbo man
The same people didn't complain Jonathan never made a southerner head of nnpc
The ministries of finance and almost other parastatals that have to do with finance firs,dmo,cbn,accountant General,auditor General are all southerners

The appointments must be spread out buhari could do better
I am being real here. You lie when you say Jonathan filled Finance Ministry with Southern people. I was a staunch critic of Jonathan in most part of his administration but I know his flaws and deeds.

wait lemme get where I wrote on Jonathan's appointments.

As for NNPC, it is not out of place for a Northern person to head it when the Petroleum minister was from the south.

2 Likes

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by OjukwuWarBird: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
aresssa:

Common sense should tell you that the new arrangement at NNPC happened with the man in the room with his impute and blessing, maybe the idea came from him sef for the benefit of the company and Nigeria.

The man is qualified to get better appointments elsewhere in the private sector and make many times over what he's making serving his country so the fact that he's behind his country and still remain in with the NNPC and this government means he's not only OK with this arrangement, but also ready to sacrifice and serve his motherland no matter what.

People like you need to sit down and assess your mission in life, lern about patriotism, commitment to your country and your social responsibilities instead of spewing hate, bigotry, ignorance and low intellect garbage all over the internet.

Sons of Afonja.

Temitemi firefire onatisi come see your brothers oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by DRISKLEF(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Valid points, OP.

1 Like

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by aresssa: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This is the reason Amaechi will forever be a traitor. You can never be more catholic than the pope.

Nigeria is not a mono-ethnic State where appointments doesn't matter. Nigeria is a State that must ensure fair representation (even if not equal) in every sphere of government. This is why the Constitution made provision for EQUAL number of ministers/cabinet members per state while the President and VP represents the entire federation.

Will the Kano man accept it if Jonathan or any Southern leader marginalised them this much? Thou hypocrite and sellout.

FYI, I am an Ijawman FIRST before being a Nigerian, so is Buari a Fulani before being a Nigeria. Nigeria is neither a race nor a tribe for it to come first.

Same way you southerners rebelled against GEJ when he saddled Nigeria with his own kinsmen from SS and SE?

Were yoy on the internet shouting rebellion?

Were you even on the internet writing essays when the same people were looting Nigeria to death?

No you didn't say a word, you were busy defending and supporting the same worthless looters and incompetent crooks from the south.

People like you have zero moral authority to say anything or even open mouth

And when you say southerners must rebel, please be specific and confine the term southerners to yourself and not the whole of southern Nigeria because we are not in the same basket you are in.

5 Likes

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by bender79: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
ls ibe kachikwu complaining? Anyway a typical southerner will never resign due to selfish tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
I wrote this in July 2015 to respond to Northern elders that claimed Jonathan marginalized the North. Please see facts yourself
There is this deliberate attempt by a section of the North to justify the "Northocratic" appointments by Muhammadu Buhari. It is on record that 8 of the 9 appointments made by Buhari are Northerners. To justify the ethnocratic act of the President, some persons selectively and maliciously singled out a few positions held by Southerners under Jonathan to justify Buhari's Northocratism. Nigeria FG has over 500 Departments and Agencies that one can't be listing all of them at a go. However, I took my time and painstakingly singled out some Ministries and Agencies and listed the heads of these agencies plus their geopolitical zone.

NATIONAL ECONOMY
Chairman National Planning Commission- Namadi Sambo(North)

Min of National Planning- Shamshudeen Usman (North)

Finance Minister- Okonjo Iwaela (South)

MD National Deposit Insurance Commission- Alj Umaru Ibrahim (North)

Commissioner National Insurance Commission -Fola Daniel (SW)

DG Sec Exchange Commission - Aruma Otteh (South)
Mounir H. Gwarzo (North/Incumbent)

C-G Nigeria Custom- Abdulahi Dikko (North)

DG Budget Office- Bright Okogwu (SS/Appointed by Yar'adua)

Exec Chairman FIRS- Kabir Mashi (North) 2012-March 2015
Mr. Samuel Ogungbesan (South/March 2015)

Chairman Investment and Sec Tribunal- Dr Ngozi Chianakwalam (SE)

Accountant-General- Mr. Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla (SW)

CEO NEXIM Bank- Robert Orya (South)

MINERAL RESOURCES
Min of Mines and Steel (Solid Mineral)- Musa Mohammed Sada(North)

DG Nigeria Cardastal Office- Malam Mohammad Amate (North)

DG Geological Survey of Nigeria- Alex Ndubuisu (SE)

Minister of Petroleum- Mrs Alison Madueke (SS)

Executive Secretary PTDF: Dr. Oluwole Oluleye/Femi Ajayi (2 South West)

Executive Secretary Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF) - Asabe Ahmed (North)

Exec Secretary PPPRA- Mr Farouk Ahmed (North)

GMD NNPC - Andrew Yakubu/Joseph Dawha (2 North)
DG Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority- Dr Martin Ogharandukun/Lawrence Anikwe (2 South)
/
SECURITY
National Security Adviser- Gen Aliyu Gusau/Col Sambo Dasuki (2 North)
Gen Iwoye Azazi (SS)

Min of Defence- Alh Haliru Bello/Aliyu Gusau (2 North)

Min of Police Affairs- Caleb Olubode/Adesina Delili(2 SW)

Chief of Defence Staff- Sa'ad Ibrahim/Alex Badeh (2 North)
Oluseyi Pitinrin (SW)

Chief of Army Staff- Keneth Minimah/Azubuike Ihejirika (SS/SE)

Chief of Naval Staff- Usman Jibrin/Sa'ad Ibrahim (2 North)
Joseph Ezeoba (South)

Chief of Air Staff- Muhammed Umar/Alex Badeh (2 North)
Adesola Amosun (SW)

Inspector General of Police- Hafiz Rigim/MD Abubakar/Abba Suleiman (3 North)
Solomon Arase (SS)

DG National Intelligence Agency- Olaniyi Oladeji/Ayo Oke (SW)

DG State Security Service- Ita Ekpeyong (SS)

ANTI-CORRUPTION
Chairman EFCC- Ibrahim Lamorde (North)

Chairman ICPC- Ekpo Itan (South)

REGIONAL
FCT Minister- Bala Muhammed (North)
ND Minister- Elder Godsday Orubebe (SS)

In addition to the above, Jonathan's appointed Chairman of INEC Atahiru Jega is from Kebbi state (North). The Attorney General under Jonathan Muhammed Adoke is a Northerner. A cursory look at Jonathan's appointment will convince any doubter that the North were one of the major beneficiaries. It is unfair for a section of the North to propagate falsehood in their bid to justify the Northocratic appointments of President Buhari.

I will be glad to entertain anyone that can name ANY sector that GEJ marginalised the North.

NOTE: When two different people from same zone occupy one position, I use / to separate them.

8 Likes

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by PoundspassDolla(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

honestly I don't see the reason of calling out amaechi on this issue except you want generalize this topic to something else....... My thought anyway.
Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by rozayx5(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
as far as he is concerned he is just a pawn in this govt now

abokii take over

3 Likes

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by Dcomrade(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Danjuma Sheni- Defence

Oh pls, on the contrary Buhari should fire on with his Northern agenda, at least he is setting a precedent, but a very bad one. Someday another President from south will follow this precedent. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by fr3do(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
an unrepentant bigot is in power overdoing his nothernization agenda that even the tribalistic patriarch ahmadu bello will be shocked.

this is happening because some people voted sophisticatedly and did not put all their eggs in one basket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dcomrade:

Oh pls, on the contrary Buhari should fire on with his Northern agenda, at least he is setting a precedent, but a very bad one. Someday another President from south will follow this precedent. grin
And that is surely not a good precedent
Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by KINGwax007(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
attacker321:

angry one day, you people will stop crying.

Jonathan's appointments...

WAS THIS ALSO A SOUTHERN AGENDA?

A: THE SOUTH-EAST LIST

NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA – Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance

BRIGHT OKOGWU – DG Budget

EMEKA EZE – DG BPP

ARUNMA OTEH – DG SEC

OSCAR ONYEMA – DG NSE

CHIKE OBI – MD AMCON

CHINELU ONUOHA – DG PENCOM

GODWIN EMEFIELE – CBN Governor

UCHE ORJI – M D Sovereign Wealth Fund

SUNNY IROHA – DG Housing Fund

EVELYN OPUTA – MD BANK OF INDUSTRY

NNENNA ORJI – Chairman, Investments, Securities Tribunal

ANYIM PIUS ANYIM – SGF

B: SOUTH-EAST AND SOUTH-SOUTH LIST

DR. ANTHONY ANUFOROM – NIMET

ENGR. ANDREW YAKUBU – NNPC

PATRICK APOBOLOKEMI – NIMASA

MRS. CHINEBO ANOHU AMAZU – PENCOM

ENGR. CHUKWU AMUCHI – FERMA

MR. GEORGE OSAHON – DPR

MRS. EVELYN OPUTU – Bank of Industry

ERNEST NWANPA – Nigerian Content Dev. Agency

MRS. DUPE ATOKI – Consumer Protection Agency

ENGR. EUGENE JUWAH – NCC

ENGR. NNAMDI UDOH – NAMA

ENGR. AKIKUOTU – NCAA

GEORGE URIESI – FAAN

CAPT. CHINERE KALU – NCATY

DR. PAUL ORHII – NAFDAC

Dr. (MRS) G.N. ELEMO – FIIRO

ORON JOSHUA OKPO – Maritime Academy of Nigeria

MRS. SALLY MBANEFOH – Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation

DR. BRIGHT OKOGWU – Budget Office of the Federation

PROF. GODSWILL OBIOMA – NERDC

MR. R.R. ORYA – NEXIM

EMEKA NKEM MBA – Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation

PROF. LONGMAS WAPMUK – Industrial Training Fund

PROF. JULIUS OKOJIE – National Universities Commission

MRS. N.S. BENEBO – NESREA

DR. PRECIOUS GBENJO – MDG Office

PETER CHIGOZIE – Surveyor General of the Federation

SAMUEL YONONGO UKARA – Auditor General of the Federation

MIKE OMIERI – National Orientation Agency

OLUREMI OYO – News Agency of Nigeria (OLUREMI OYO was replaced by IMA NIBORO from the South South)

PETER GODSDAY ORUBEBE – Niger Delta Ministry, etc.

See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/buharis-lopsided-appointments-the-north-fires-back/#sthash.3j29yzs4.dpuf

TonyeBarcanista:
And that is surely not a good precedent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by basingstoke: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is buhari. this is who he is. he is just a tribal champion

1 Like

Re: Ibeh Kachikwu Should Resign From This Government by fr3do(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
I am not going to undermine or exalt Kachikwu's position in this regrettable buhari's regime.
I appreciate that he is an Anioma son that appears to have the interest of the Niger delta at heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MKO Abiola, Sani Abacha And Bola Tinubu Throwback Photo / Evidence In These Photos shows That Black South African Police Support Xenoph... / Dino Malaye Scandal: See Law Makers Parading SSCE As Highest Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.