Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Please Is There A Train Going From Lagos To Ibadan? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Is There A Train Going From Lagos To Ibadan? (1298 Views)

Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) / PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin / Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is There A Train Going From Lagos To Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello guys. I want to travel to Ibadan by rail from Lagos next week and I want to know if there is a functional rail system from Lagos to Ibadan. If there is, do you know how much it cost and how long it would take. Thanks.
Re: Please Is There A Train Going From Lagos To Ibadan? by achinaboy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Did you vote for buhari?
Re: Please Is There A Train Going From Lagos To Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Guys, I'm still waiting for an answer. Thanks.
Re: Please Is There A Train Going From Lagos To Ibadan? by hybeenoni: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yea it moves only on Fridays though but don't know the cost.
Hp it helps
Re: Please Is There A Train Going From Lagos To Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
hybeenoni:
Yea it moves only on Fridays though but don't know the cost.
Hp it helps

Thanks. Do you know what time on Friday it moves?
Re: Please Is There A Train Going From Lagos To Ibadan? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 06, 2016
kay29000:
Hello guys. I want to travel to Ibadan by rail from Lagos next week and I want to know if there is a functional rail system from Lagos to Ibadan. If there is, do you know how much it cost and how long it would take. Thanks.
Yes, there is... But you can only go with the one that travels inter state by going to their mega stations like Iddo, Agege and Agbado crossing to get an inter state ticket... It usually goes on Fridays and you must be there as early as possible, maybe by 12-1pm.
I think the amount is #500
Re: Please Is There A Train Going From Lagos To Ibadan? by kay29000(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2016
derespect:

Yes, there is... But you can only go with the one that travels inter state by going to their mega stations like Iddo, Agege and Agbado crossing to get an inter state ticket... It usually goes on Fridays and you must be there as early as possible, maybe by 12-1pm.
I think the amount is #500

Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Job In Dubai From Nigeria / Top 10 Cheapest Tuition Universities In The World / Even Nairobi, Kenya Towers Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.