Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys (1752 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by KINGinVAHALA: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
i'm oksad
sweetheart, why the frown face na?
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by KINGinVAHALA: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
viickerz:
U people shud find job nah
lwkmh
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by Chicent(m): 2:27am On Jul 06, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
my name is daviyjones and I am the man of list, observing the Nairaland contest I saw 3 people withdraw , I said it before check my old threads .

more will withdraw , some have withdraw already without declaring , did you notice 10 guys are not campaigning at all?

reason is because they know they can never win , the crown is going to fynestboi, without campaign he can win he is a moderator of celebrity and education , he is already popular and known while the other dumb contestants are wasting their time campaigning .

see many members campaigning for him because he is winning in every way

at the end like miss NAIRALAND 5 will be in final and they are :

1. fynestboi : he will get too much votes from celebrity,education and politics and be crowned mr nairaland . congrats in advance .

2. IAMKINGZLEE : with awon weyrey group he will be runner up but his votes will not be close to fynestboi votes . awon weyrey group contestant always come first, second or 3rd. mr runner up congratulations in advance.

3. vizkiz : will take 2nd runner up with plenty votes from Nairaland thugs and crazy members , ladies will not vote him because he doesn't respect them.

4. KINGinVAHALA; the contestant of the league of monarchs will be 4th because of the group hard work.

5. falconey: he will try but will be behind KINGinVAHALA because of no group. you and the other no group contestant should better withdraw now.

thank you this will be the result , I can't support and vote for any other person than fynestboi . it is very very obvious he will win.

1. KENNETH205
2. VIZKIZ
3. DRISKLEF
4. DONARIOK
5. MrDOjo
6. FALCONEY
7. CUTEZT
8. ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
10. IAMKINGZLEE
11. ICHOMMY
12. LORDNICVUITTON
13. FYNESTBOI
14. GIYAZZ
15. DEVILMAYCRY
16. ACCESS
17. KINGINVAHALA
18. RYABCOOL
19. JUSTDULLA
20. IAMDOTUNE
21. KUNLEAKINPELU00
22. PHOTOSHOOT
23. MICROFLUX
24. FRANCHISE21
25. ELDAILLEST
26. REIYVINN
27. GOLOR
28. PRINCEAKINS
29. PIPERSON
30. ZIKDOCHI

U will be dissappointed..... But i will remind u of this posts. Worry Not
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
my name is daviyjones and I am the man of list, observing the Nairaland contest I saw 3 people withdraw , I said it before check my old threads .

more will withdraw , some have withdraw already without declaring , did you notice 10 guys are not campaigning at all?

reason is because they know they can never win , the crown is going to fynestboi, without campaign he can win he is a moderator of celebrity and education , he is already popular and known while the other dumb contestants are wasting their time campaigning .

see many members campaigning for him because he is winning in every way

at the end like miss NAIRALAND 5 will be in final and they are :

1. fynestboi : he will get too much votes from celebrity,education and politics and be crowned mr nairaland . congrats in advance .

2. IAMKINGZLEE : with awon weyrey group he will be runner up but his votes will not be close to fynestboi votes . awon weyrey group contestant always come first, second or 3rd. mr runner up congratulations in advance.

3. vizkiz : will take 2nd runner up with plenty votes from Nairaland thugs and crazy members , ladies will not vote him because he doesn't respect them.

4. KINGinVAHALA; the contestant of the league of monarchs will be 4th because of the group hard work.

5. falconey: he will try but will be behind KINGinVAHALA because of no group. you and the other no group contestant should better withdraw now.

thank you this will be the result , I can't support and vote for any other person than fynestboi . it is very very obvious he will win.

1. KENNETH205
2. VIZKIZ
3. DRISKLEF
4. DONARIOK
5. MrDOjo
6. FALCONEY
7. CUTEZT
8. ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
10. IAMKINGZLEE
11. ICHOMMY
12. LORDNICVUITTON
13. FYNESTBOI
14. GIYAZZ
15. DEVILMAYCRY
16. ACCESS
17. KINGINVAHALA
18. RYABCOOL
19. JUSTDULLA
20. IAMDOTUNE
21. KUNLEAKINPELU00
22. PHOTOSHOOT
23. MICROFLUX
24. FRANCHISE21
25. ELDAILLEST
26. REIYVINN
27. GOLOR
28. PRINCEAKINS
29. PIPERSON
30. ZIKDOCHI

grin grin... By the time we come for finest boy cheesy, you will be on the run..... smiley

You better ask the female contestants... We don't need a win, we only frustrate the winners!!!

Take time cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by donkross1(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

grin grin... By the time we come for finest boy cheesy, you will be on the run..... smiley

You better ask the female contestants... We don't need a win, we only frustrate the winners!!!

Take time cool

Lool market at work again cheesy cheesy
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2016
donkross1:

Lool market at work again cheesy cheesy

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by KINGinVAHALA: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Take time cool
Lwkmh, you just stated the obvious bro, don't mind them, let his kinds continue taken our silent for granted.

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by KINGinVAHALA: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2016
@Fynestboi, on behalf of my humble self and my team, I urge you to advice your supportes to as a matter of urgency cease from defaming and belittling my moniker and candidacy just because they want to sell you to nairalanders, failure to call them to order henceforth will be retaliated with a campaign worse than what happened in miss Nairaland 2016.
Thanks!
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by Fynestboi: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

@Fynestboi, on behalf of my humble self and my team, I urge you to advice your supportes to as a matter of urgency cease from defaming and belittling my moniker and candidacy just because they want to sell you to nairalanders, failure to call them to order henceforth will be retaliated with a campaign worse than what happened in miss Nairaland 2016.
Thanks!

Can I see evidence for @bolded undecided

@ second bolded grin grin grin grin can't wait...

Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by vikspring(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Thanks!

pls avoid a fight
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by vikspring(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Take time cool

lolzZ fynestboi is not taking dis crown

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by KINGinVAHALA: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Fynestboi:

Can I see evidence for @bolded undecided

@ second bolded grin grin grin grin can't wait...
Lol, fynestboi, you wouldn't want to start this with me, forget the fact that they said you re a mod. But, we re guys and guys has always been known to always got each other's back, so I would say going to such extent to bring down a fellow guy won't be idea and necessary.
I wish you the best man, you re doing good for yourself, kindly keep it up.
Cheers!
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by KINGinVAHALA: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2016
vikspring:

pls avoid a fight
Sure bro, we re all calm. How is my bro doing?
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by Chicent(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2016
The market?? sounds like Aba women riot..... No fight!!! We shall call for amnesty..... Contestants play safe..... Keep calm.
#Ichommy is the man!!!
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by Fynestboi: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, fynestboi, you wouldn't want to start this with me, forget the fact that they said you re a mod. But, we re guys and guys has always been known to always got each other's back, so I would say going to such extent to bring down a fellow guy won't be idea and necessary.
I wish you the best man, you re doing good for yourself, kindly keep it up.
Cheers!

We are good bro...

Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by naniawini(f): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Tell him

#teamKinginVahala
BiafraBushBoy:

Take time cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by AngelAhnie(f): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
sisiklara3:
You are right op.
sisi baby
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by AngelAhnie(f): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxi112:
I'm here to campaign for my own.
Who is your own?
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by Maxi112: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Who is your own?
hope you coming with my team this time?
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by AngelAhnie(f): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxi112:
hope you coming with my team this time?
Biafrabushboy make me vex, no way I will support him tongue
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by Maxi112: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Biafrabushboy make me vex, no way I will support him tongue
I'm not Bush, I'm maxi. plz support him for Mr NL cool

beeyhive wink is viewing this thread... hi
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by AngelAhnie(f): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxi112:

I wasn't involved in miss Nl contest, I am doing same now too
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by sisiklara3(f): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
sisi baby

My sister. How are you?
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by beeyhive(f): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Maxi112:

Hi
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by vikspring(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Sure bro, we re all calm. How is my bro doing?
he's dong great
Re: MR NAIRALAND: 3 Have Withdraw More To Come Till It Remain These Guys by Maxi112: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2016
beeyhive:

Hi
good morn dear. how you doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC has been humbled / Ladies Only:what Tribe Of Nigerian Men Are Easiest to Woo? / Nigerian Girls Have Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.