Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo (36195 Views)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Ddonoflife(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2016
lol
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Please let's not start with all these.. It's too early!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by nintal(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2016
How has this become a story?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Afritop(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2016
SOME LADIES CAN BE SO HORRIBLE
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Zedoo(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Aviero:
There's a great meaning to all of these. And all I can say is that the guy wants to, and will fvck that his female friend.

But girls will never understand.

You see, she was already feeling embarrassed for him. He's definitely going to call her to apologise for what happened, and propose taking her out to make up..

These days, guys don't offer unsolicited help to ladies.. naaah..
Kunle for that matter. Ahhh!

Sharp truth!!!!!!!

Infact after bleeping the girl he will slapp her too...... But dat bleep must happen sha dats if bed no dey creak as we speak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2016
grin serves aunty agbaya right
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Medunah: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

How should he pass his message? Or don't you feel the man ego was broken by her gutter words? Or are you a feminist who believe the woman is always right or you purposely feign ignorance of the truth cause a lady is involved or you just an unrepentant cynical being?

I'm waiting for a reply cause I really want to know how your thought process works.
If he had parked and told her to get out of his car and zoom off leaving her dere, would he have died??

Cos tell me, if it had being his fellow man or a lady stronger than him insulting him, would he have slapped him/her??
Why to guys tend to go physical on ladies weaker than them??

Just so you know there are women who have done worse and the partners handled it other ways than being physical.....she is not your child, you don't correct her by beating her, if he slaps her today for doing this, wat will he do when she does worse Turn her to a punching bag??
I am not justifying what she did but he should av kept his hands in check.

PS: I never said what she did was right!! Whatever it is she did still doesn't justify him going physical

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by emerged01(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2016
The girl boiling point too low to be in relationship and she con jam kunle the hot temper. The relationship no go last sef

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by RobinHez(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2016
dacovajnr:
That first slap na to adjust her Destiny while the 2nd is meant for Total reset grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by basingstoke: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2016
my friend once said that slapping some one is not bad . it is just a way of re setting the brain, to the last best mode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Afritop(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2016
Medunah:
He shouldn't have hit her for crying out loud, there are other ways to pass your message without going physical........the gf went a lil bit far but that doesn't justify the slaps. The girl should just say bye-bye to the relationship or whatever BS it is they had cos from slaps, we know the usual story.....
Medusah, Did you just said the gf went a lil bit far. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by zeusdgrt(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2016
dacovajnr:
That first slap na to adjust her Destiny while the 2nd is meant for Total reset grin

Nice one! Total Reset=Formatting grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by cruz419(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2016
Dat serves her right,,, at list it enough to formate every jealous trait in her sense!!!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Orikinla(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2016
broseme:
This tory don make me laugh faint here.The lady wey board bike begin go Bode Thomas don make me laugh so dey my abdomen wan burst

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/man-allegedly-slaps-his-girlfriend.html
She asked for it.
Advise him to dump her before she gets worse.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by stchinedu: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2016
Giwman:
I hate it when a man hits a woman, but this one na confirm.....The babe really needed d slap
Nooooo!!! He did not slap her, he only reset her thinking faculty grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by bqlekan(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2016
The way some ladies jump into conclusion ehn..
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Edunwa302(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2016
Happen to me ones , I end droping her at the road and keep moving but it involve my course mate's which are guys and my ex.
She insisted in sitting in the front seat while a guy is already sitted in the front seat before she was.
I was calm initially and pleaded with her to get on the back seat since they are alighting along the road while me and her proceeds home, she agreed but won't keep lamenting even after those guys left the car .
At a point I couldn't help it than to pull the car and ask to alight as she requested.
I was so embarrassed before my course mates that very day.
Girls should please stop that useless attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Fadahunsi(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2016
....well girlfriend was just being unreasonable, and just needed the brain to be tweaked a bit!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by freecocoa(f): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2016
Just park and carry her out of the car, no need to hit her.

Some women are so silly, it's amazing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by francizy(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2016
I don learn new word.. Arindin... cheesy grin

I'll use it on those sai baba lunatics... grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by AbbieGee1(f): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
long story. angry
but I felt the 2nd slap grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Sirmuel1(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2016
@pejumade maybe you fine pass am.

But the guy too do sha grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by naijaboiy: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Medunah:
He shouldn't have hit her for crying out loud, there are other ways to pass your message without going physical........the gf went a lil bit far but that doesn't justify the slaps. The girl should just say bye-bye to the relationship or whatever BS it is they had cos from slaps, we know the usual story.....
Your type will do the same thing she did.

Of course she should say bye-bye to the relationship. Who wants to date a lady with a gutter mouth before? Make she dey use am embarrass person visitor.

Good riddance! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by dumininu01(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Kai

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by neocortex: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

How should he pass his message? Or don't you feel the man ego was broken by her gutter words? Or are you a feminist who believe the woman is always right or you purposely feign ignorance of the truth cause a lady is involved or you just an unrepentant cynical being?

I'm waiting for a reply cause I really want to know how your thought process works.

What is the purpose of the slap ?
It is time we ditched violence as a means of "correcting" adults.
I bet you if kunle had similar disagreement with a man of equal or greater
strength , he wouldn't dare slap him.
But he chose to slap her since he is more powerful.

The irony of this case is that boyfriend will apologise and the girlfriend will
accept and they are back together because of "love".

Many men/women will see a glaring grave and still jumps into it. This is
why cases of marital abuse/ murder don't surprise me because people
don't just change overnight, the violent trait has always been there for
the partner to see.

A man that will slap his girlfriend twice in public will not hesitate to use
knife or gun at home if he feels justified to do so.

What stops him from discharging her from his car ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2016
The slap was unnecessary. He would have parked. Explain to his girlfriend. And if she persists, he apologizes to his passenger then end the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by AntiWailer: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Giwman:
I hate it when a man hits a woman, but this one na confirm.....The babe really needed d slap

Seriously, first time I read a guy slapping a lady and u was happy. grin

Any way I can never hit a lady and reason I can never be with such Lady.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Iaz93: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
seriously I think dah geh deserves the slap angry
Lol. I'm with you on this.

Long time, milady. smiley
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nicholas190(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2016
i always say it, nothing you will ever do to let woman love u forever, the can change anytime. I have learned never to give all my love for girls, the babe will still go and beg the guy
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Normally I won't feel comfortable as d gf and if the girl hasn't declare her territory as a no go area..some girls r funny..he will continue picking her everyday and another thing will start...

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by victorazy(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2016
dacovajnr:

Factory mode umean? grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2016
women and children and babies are the same!

this women has embarrassed women folks.

i think Karma has served her right...she must have been rude to her brothers, uncles and even her papa before she met her match in Bro Kunle (the maniacal Engineer) who dishes reformatting slaps without fear or favour at regular intervals when they are critically required.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.