Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) (113747 Views)

Female Nigeria Police Officers In Sokoto (1948 Throwback Photo) / Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? / Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by samsam2019: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
All of dem go good for orgy and doggie

1 Like

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by mikron(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
kellyJames5:
they tried, but there is this policewoman that took part in Olympic stuff years ago. can't remember her name, she should be included cause she's beautiful.
u mean chioma ajunwa?
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by ramalot(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
banmee:
Sometimes I wonder if NLders understand the meaning of attractive and beautiful. Smh.

Honestly, it's hard to tell. I'm guessing there's an undiscovered silent cataract epidemic sweeping that country.

2 Likes

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Sanchase: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Meanwhile in other news cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by mikron(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
tdayof:
List not complete Without olabisi ilobanafor.
why not upload her picture?
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by mcversatile(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice pics though
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nuhusky: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
NafeesaAA:
How about this
This is movie not real, fake uniform
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by DedeNkem: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Most women in Nigerian "police" go through rounds of sex with their bosses for favor or promotion or forced by their boss!

We have no police, what we have is a bunch of uniformed criminals!
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by kellyJames5(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Soteriahascome:

I guess she's Chioma Ajunwa... She's probably working as a DPO in lagos. But i don't know of her recently.

Op should do the needful on Google.
yeah that's her name.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Taryur3(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
redcliff:

Nobody takes 20naira as bribe anymore. Jeez what year are you in?
Lols...being a while I escaped from the country.wts your charge now oga police.?
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
I have seen better looking police babes cool
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by temmyjoe(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chosen1984:
I DON'T KNOW HOW THE BEAUTY OF POLICE WOMEN AFFECTS OR ADDS TO THE GROWTH OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Please ask them oo

1 Like

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by robosky02(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
fine police

5 Likes

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
MyX1:
None of them has really been of help in recovering my Stolen Vehicle.

Why does these our Modrators find it hard to
help a member push the post of my stolen car
to the front page?
if it's post of a Snake or Crocodile it would
have been in the front page.
please this is not fair.
chaaiii another stolen car
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by ministeriallist: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
kellyJames5:
they tried, but there is this policewoman that took part in Olympic stuff years ago. can't remember her name, she should be included cause she's beautiful.
Chioma Ajunwa
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by kellyJames5(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
ministeriallist:
Chioma Ajunwa
yeah that's the name.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Zico5(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Juxtified:
3, 4 and maybe 5 are beautiful. 1 & 2 are just there. But in general i admire the courage of female police officers
Imagine, number one is not there since she is not igbo. You are a very selfish and self centered.

1 Like

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by robosky02(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Checkout this Curvy Nigerian Female Fire Fighter on Casuals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by MrCork: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
mikron:

http://www.genechy.co.uk/2016/07/women-in-law-see-most-attractive-female.html

1. Olabisi Alofe-Kolawole
In August 2015, the ex-inspector general of police, Solomon Arase, appointed Olabisi Alofe-Kolawole as the new force public relations officer.
Alofe-Kolawole became the first female police officer to be appointed as national police spokesperson.
She holds a first degree in law from Ogun State University and a Masters degree in police leadership and management from University of Leicester, the United Kingdom.
Alofe-Kolawole said that one of her role models is Oprah Winfrey, the American TV celebrity who is the first known black female billionaire.

angry
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by MrCork: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
mikron:

http://www.genechy.co.uk/2016/07/women-in-law-see-most-attractive-female.html

1. Olabisi Alofe-Kolawole
In August 2015, the ex-inspector general of police, Solomon Arase, appointed Olabisi Alofe-Kolawole as the new force public relations officer.
Alofe-Kolawole became the first female police officer to be appointed as national police spokesperson.
She holds a first degree in law from Ogun State University and a Masters degree in police leadership and management from University of Leicester, the United Kingdom.
Alofe-Kolawole said that one of her role models is Oprah Winfrey, the American TV celebrity who is the first known black female billionaire.

...SAY WOT??...if this is joke pliss move this thread to joke section......she aint lightskin!! angry
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by banmee(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
ramalot:

Honestly, it's hard to tell. I'm guessing there's an undiscovered silent cataract epidemic sweeping that country.
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by vision202020: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
3 is the most beautiful. Followed by 4.

5 is also beautiful but age is telling on her.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by JerryJJZ(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
no 4 is damn a beauty! No 3 also tried... D rest na yawahhhh

1 Like

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by JerryJJZ(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
robosky02:
Checkout this Curvy Nigerian Female Fire Fighter on Casuals

This beauty dont need exam to be shortlisted... Wowwww beauty in the definition
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Kazrem(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
mikron:
2. Sergeant Mercy John
Sergeant Mercy John is a female police officer who disarmed two robbers who attempted to steal her belongings.
The brave sergeant was awarded by Babatunde Fashola, the former governor of Lago state, who congratulated her and encouraged not to relent in her efforts in the course of her duty.
Sergeant John is a native of Ikori local government area of Cross River state. She was enlisted into the Police Force on July 1, 2000 and served in MOPOL 20, Force Ikeja from 2004 to 2012.
How is that no 2 attractive?

1 Like

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
kellyJames5:

Chioma Ajunwa...she is a DPO somewhere around Ajangbadi or Ojo...wicked people, dem no see VGC, Ikoyi or Aja, na Ajangbadi that is full of all types of riff raffs dem put am.

3 Likes

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by chubbygal(f): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
My humble self ... Immigration officer

6 Likes

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by MarioGomes(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
less physical n violent? wait make police lady slap you first
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Olabisi Alofe-Kolawole= Ugly angry

Sergeant Mercy John= Wor wor shocked cry

Aisha Umar Sule= Average undecided

Ngozi Conchita Braide= Epitome of Beauty kiss

Peace Ibekwe Abdallah= Pretty wink
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
I was at Louis Edet House last month. There was this cute pretty female cop with big asss wey scatter my dada. Damn, she one of finest dames I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by tayo200(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
I blame buhari for this mess..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.