Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) (113750 Views)

Female Nigeria Police Officers In Sokoto (1948 Throwback Photo) / Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? / Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by SUNFLX(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2016
does their beauty add to my daily earn or will I use dier beauty to withdraw money from bank...iranu
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Rilwon: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2016
sukkot:
buahahaha me i neva chop ban in a while now. fingers crossed. hopefully i am not speaking too soon lolzzz grin

Cross it o, those heathens dey vex oo grin
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Eminentsaint(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2016
kellyJames5:
they tried, but there is this policewoman that took part in Olympic stuff years ago. can't remember her name, she should be included cause she's beautiful.
Chioma Ajunwa
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Dexema(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2016
chubbygal:
I pity u I don't fake pictures my dear, not every narialand ERS are jobless
chubbygal and chubby baby, love her already. Wetin be her name.

On the flip side, these ladies will probably stink of corruption....especially those ones dat look like ganja babes or sugar mummies.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Jok3r(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2016
mikron:

http://www.genechy.co.uk/2016/07/women-in-law-see-most-attractive-female.html

1. Olabisi Alofe-Kolawole
In August 2015, the ex-inspector general of police, Solomon Arase, appointed Olabisi Alofe-Kolawole as the new force public relations officer.
Alofe-Kolawole became the first female police officer to be appointed as national police spokesperson.
She holds a first degree in law from Ogun State University and a Masters degree in police leadership and management from University of Leicester, the United Kingdom.
Alofe-Kolawole said that one of her role models is Oprah Winfrey, the American TV celebrity who is the first known black female billionaire.

i trowey salute for 1, 3, 4... chai dem smart pass smart
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by chillbabe(f): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2016
So much negativity i dnt understand Nairalanders anymore
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2016
Police women is a no no for me. Can't be sharing my wife wit "superior officers"
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by toprealman: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2016
ujoatu:
Winnie Ezeanyika is a recently promoted Superimtendent of Police, SP on foreign Mission. She is a graduate of Imo State University married to Dr Sam Ezeanyika her Ex lecturer
Superimtendent indeed my dear!
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by wokomabest(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2016
kellyJames5:
they tried, but there is this policewoman that took part in Olympic stuff years ago. can't remember her name, she should be included cause she's beautiful.
you are talking about Chioma Ajunwa
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2016
chubbygal:
I pity u I don't fake pictures my dear, not every narialand ERS are jobless

You shouldn't pity me. You should rather be wary of what you post online...You are an immigration officer!!. Some aspects of your personal life should be kept away from social media. I know you are trying to show off but you could be talking to your bosses here on nairaland. Mind what you post online.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2016
NafeesaAA:
How about this

I need that fair ladies number now!I hv seen mywife
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by chubbygal(f): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2016
gbosaa:

You shouldn't pity me. You should rather be wary of what you post online...You are an immigration officer!!. Some aspects of your personal life should be kept away from social media. I know you are trying to show off but you could be talking to your bosses here on nairaland. Mind what you post online.
Imgaine you ? ? Kick the bucket if you care
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2016
chubbygal:
Imgaine you ? ? Kick the bucket if you care

You are rude madam. I didn't insult you. I saw an earlier post from you about Buhari being clueless and thought that was phoolish especially for someone like you who claim to be an immigration officer. Your position and the environment in which you operate are somewhat risky for such obsession.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by FOREXMART(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by sukkot: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Rilwon:

Cross it o, those heathens dey vex oo grin
lolzzz as in ehn. it is well. these heathens need Jesus Kristi grin

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by chubbygal(f): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2016
gbosaa:

You are rude madam. I didn't insult you. I saw an earlier post from you about Buhari being clueless and thought that was phoolish especially for someone like you who claim to be an immigration officer. Your position and the environment in which you operate are somewhat risky for such obsession.
Are you crazy ? Why all these stalking . Keep your nonsense words to yourself. Buhari this Immigration that!! and so what? Pls mind yourself I didn't post my pictures for you to deliberate on.!!
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2016
chubbygal:
Are you crazy ? Why all these stalking . Keep your nonsense words to yourself. Buhari this Immigration that!! and so what? Pls mind yourself I didn't post my pictures for you to deliberate on.!!

I can see you have deleted all your 'I am an immigration officer' photos and those of your family ones.

Thank me for pointing that out. I'm not sure whether to call you brave or foolish for posting your pictures wearing your uniform online while insulting Buhari...below is one of your posts..

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by chubbygal(f): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
gbosaa:

I can see you have deleted all your 'I am an immigration officer' photos and those of your family ones.

Thank me for pointing that out. I'm not sure whether to call you brave or foolish for posting your pictures wearing your uniform online while insulting Buhari...below is one of your posts..you are indeed a deadly fool and jobless idiot for taking my post on Buhari's foolishness personal , is useless Buhari your FATHER or what? I didn't delect it I rather I blocked you. I have my pictures on my Facebook . You are indeed jobless and ldle Gosh!! Why not join your blood sucking demonic brothers in the north East to do what you know best . God Punish you and your entire Generations if you dare quote, stalk more again.

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=chubbygal post=47262141][/quote]

You should have left those photos here on Nairaland, 'officer notice me'...thread was created for female police officers, you went and flooded the pages with your family photos and pictures of you wearing immigration uniform.

I wonder why you deleted the photos.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by chubbygal(f): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
gbosaa:

You should have left those photos here on Nairaland, 'officer notice me'...thread was created for female police officers, you went and flooded the pages with your family photos and pictures of you wearing immigration uniform.

I wonder why you deleted the photos.
Immigration is recruiting now , you really need a job.Come to the hqtrs I can assist you
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
chubbygal:
Immigration is recruiting now , you really need a job.Come to the hqtrs I can assist you

Thanks ma'am, I don't need immigration job.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by homebase(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wow! This is what i call beauty and intelligent.

http://abbeylist.com/
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by culjy: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
What about her.. Inspector Precious

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by justkool(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
4uk the police,,Middle finger too all of them.know love

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Agbanagba1(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2016
That does not stop them from been corrupt.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by merit1988(f): 2:12am On Aug 01, 2022
cool make up free..pretty officer

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by merit1988(f): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2022

See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack