Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) (3781 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by edoboy33(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
NO LADY SHOULD VOTE VIZKIZ because HE IS A WOMAN BASHER HE HAS NOT RESPECT FOR GENDER FEMININE HE IS THE EPITOME OF WOWOLITY BROKE ASS NIGGUR . . . .AM CUTE LIKE MY PICS AND FOLLOW ME I WILL FOLLOW BACK

Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by ajoyeleke(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
I smell envy grin

Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by LuveU2(f): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
No we don't need this please. undecided

Just stfu and vote falconey smiley

Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by iamdurent(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
LuveU2:
No we don't need this please. undecided
Just stfu and vote falconey smiley
well said.

Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by WebSurfer(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
How old are you guys ? All of you
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by sisiklara3(f): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fynestboi

Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by unapapadeycraze: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
No be him talk say they were with biiiitches in one room and a friend of his(na him joorh) suddenly brought out his joystick and started shouting or smtin. Then one of the biiitches gave him b.l.o....w job?
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by raziboi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Finest nairalander

I doubt that

[url=http//:razibet..com] I DONT LOOK BAD....[/url]
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by vizkiz: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
ellacute45:

There she is again grin grin
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Yuneehk(f): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
WebSurfer:
How old are you guys ? All of you
You're referring to the likes of Op abi? grin
edoboy33:
NO LADY SHOULD VOTE VIZKIZ because HE IS A WOMAN BASHER
HE HAS NOT RESPECT FOR GENDER FEMININE
HE IS THE EPITOME OF WOWOLITY
BROKE ASS NIGGUR
.AM CUTE LIKE MY PICS AND FOLLOW ME I WILL FOLLOW BACK
Hunie thanks a bunch for this piece of info. He really has NOT respect for GendeR FemininE. Can I follow you?

Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by WebSurfer(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yuneehk:

Hunie thanks a bunch for this piece of info. He really has NOT respect for GendeR FemininE. Can I follow you?
all of you partaking in this whatever
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Yuneehk(f): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
WebSurfer:
all of you partaking in this whatever
You're more in it than I am.

To your question, I'm 17. You're partaking too hun so how old are you tongue
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Qhutetomsel... Come and see something o. I've told you but you won't just listen. The kind charm wey dis guy used for you must be very strong.

If any of my e-baes use mistake vote this viz.kiz of a guy, na divorce straight. Well, I even trust bibijay123. kiss

Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by WebSurfer(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yuneehk:

no wonder.

No troubles , no responsibilities
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmmmm...seriously,,,he's not so bad!!!!! +he gat my vote... smiley

Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yuneehk:

Age is not a barrier ma'am. You can join the winning team even if you are still a teen. kiss

Let your vote count sister yuneehk.
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
emmijes3:
Hmmmmm...seriously,,,he's not so bad!!!!! +he gat my vote... smiley

That is just the irony of life. "Not everybody is wise enough to differentiate from what is good and bad"

Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Yuneehk(f): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Neyoor:

Age is not a barrier ma'am. You can join the winning team even if you are still a teen. kiss

Let your vote count sister yuneehk.
Brother Neyoor, I'll only vote when I'm of age (18). So I'll see you next year brother
WebSurfer:
no wonder.
No troubles , no responsibilities
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Neyoor:

That is just the irony of life. "Not everybody is wise enough to differentiate from what is good and bad"

.....nah ...I know exactly what am saying.. He's a friend.. And he's persona,ain't bad.
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by guente02(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
vizkiz:

There she is again grin grin
Buh wait oh viz!
Wetin u for do dis peeps wey be say dem just dey aggressively hate on u like this? The hate just real since mr nl start.
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Maxi112: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
rubbish... I will vote him to final joor.. some girls for here need to use hammer knack their brain together
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yuneehk:

Brother Neyoor, I'll only vote when I'm of age (18). So I'll see you next year brother

Nairaland voting criteria is quite different from that of Nigeria. The Nigerian law that even restricted teenager of lesser ages to vote is now archaic and obsolete.

Tell me yuneehk, as a 17 year old lady. R u not wise enough to make wise and reasonable decisions?
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Yuneehk(f): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Neyoor:

Nairaland voting criteria is quite different from that of Nigeria. The Nigerian law that even restricted teenager of lesser ages to vote is now archaic and obsolete.

Tell me yuneehk, as a 17 year old lady girl R u not wise enough to make wise and reasonable decisions?
I can try grin . Let's see how it goes brother
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by qhutetomsel(f): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Neyoor:

undecided undecided undecided

Really Neyoor? Stop this joor
Campaign for your candidate.. And let the voters decide.
Let this slide biko..

I wouldn't want this to bring any form of discord BTW us so please let this slide kiss kiss kiss

Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yuneehk:

I can try grin . Let's see how it goes brother

Lols! Thanks dear kiss I hope you know the right candidate that truly deserves the crown. If no, check my siggy and don't hesitate to quiz me about his candidature if you are still uncertain.

That apart, do u know I used to think you are a muslim with this your username.
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2016
qhutetomsel:
undecided undecided undecided

Really Neyoor? Stop this joor
Campaign for your candidate.. And let the voters decide.
Let this slide biko..

I wouldn't want this to bring any form of discord BTW us so please let this slide kiss kiss kiss

I'm sorry, Biko! Bye bye undecided undecided undecided
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Yuneehk(f): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Neyoor:

Lols! Thanks dear kiss I hope you know the right candidate that truly deserves the crown. If no, check my siggy and don't hesitate to quiz me about his candidature if you are still uncertain.

That apart, do u know I used to think you are a muslim with this your username.
So you've seen my moniker before.. This is my first time of seeing yours. You might be right about my religion tho
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 06, 2016
[b][/b]
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by edoboy33(m): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2016
Yuneehk:

yea i'd appreciate
Re: No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Yuneehk:

So you've seen my moniker before.. This is my first time of seeing yours. You might be right about my religion tho

Perhaps you might be seeing my moniker for the first time but have seen you commenting on one or two threads before.

R u a muslim for real

I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl / When Your Girlfriend Is Trying To Make You Feel Jealous(photo) / Breast Grabbing Picture