Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Osaze Peter Odemwingie - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Peter Odemwingie (8263 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / Wenger Bid £4m For Peter Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Gekko(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2009
Despite the heartache caused by our Super Chickens, I thinks its in proper order to commend Osaze's efforts representing Nigeria  He is such a fantastic player and always plays with a big heart. Major Props!
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by SeXyBoNE: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
good one
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by DrKitaun(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2009
Osaze is a chicken with a feeble heart !

for a player that plays casually the way he does without any sense of purpose, it might do him some form of good to congratulate him that at least he played one of his best games ever last sunday but then HE IS JUST FULFILLING THE HALF-CASTE OYINBO QUOTA IN THE SUPER CHICKENS SQAUD JUST LIKE REUBEN AGBOOLA AND CO . . .WATCH OUT FOR RUFAI'S CHILD -LAMMIE TOO grin
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Gekko(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

Osaze is a chicken with a feeble heart !

for a player that plays casually the way he does without any sense of purpose, it might do him some form of good to congratulate him that at least he played one of his best games ever last sunday but then HE IS JUST FULFILLING THE HALF-CASTE OYINBO QUOTA IN THE SUPER CHICKENS SQAUD JUST LIKE REUBEN AGBOOLA AND CO . . .WATCH OUT FOR RUFAI'S CHILD -LAMMIE TOO grin

Sorry Doc! but you got this all wrong. Osaze is in front of the line of eagles playing with a big heart.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by DrKitaun(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2009
Mr Wall Gecko wink grin

which player plays more determinedly than Dele Adeleye in that team ?

have u seen Chidi Ordia plays ? what of IK Uche when he is marked out or not ? have u seen what has made his brother Uche Kalu a recurring decimal in our team ?
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Cristalz(f): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2009
Kit Mc Omo, how dare you! angry cheesy

Osaze my sweetheart is the only player worthy of that jersey. Every time he plays, he plays with heart and head. Knows what needs to be done and goes about doing it in the best way he can.
Hez got lovely skill, moves like an eel, and thinks like a prof on the pitch.

The boi is just good. kiss
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Gekko(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

Mr Wall Gecko  wink  grin

which player plays more determinedly than Dele Adeleye in that team ?

have u seen Chidi Ordia plays ? what of IK Uche when he is marked out or not ? have u seen what has made his brother Uche Kalu a recurring decimal in our team ?

Are we speaking of the same Adeleye that almost made his debut on the score sheet in favor Tunis?  that entire back-line was crap yesterday and didn't perform when needed the most.  Osaze is more consistent, and he works tirelessly for the team.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2009
hehehehe. . . . .Dr Kit dey craze. Na racism cause am. I can boldly say that the only players who give 100% on that pitch are Adefemi, Osaze and Enyeama.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Cristalz(f): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2009
Thank you jo. Dunno what Kit's problem is.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by DrKitaun(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2009
Cristalz:

Kit Mc Omo, how dare you! angry cheesy

Osaze my sweetheart is the only player worthy of that jersey. Every time he plays, he plays with heart and head. Knows what needs to be done and goes about doing it in the best way he can.
Hez got lovely skill, moves like an eel, and thinks like a prof on the pitch.

The boi is just good. kiss

WHAT GIVES ?

Osaze is a bloodily average boy . . .he doesnt have the clout to play in a big club . . .O MA SE O !  grin

lovely skills without end product ? AND U VALUE THAT ?  shocked
Ibime:

hehehehe. . . . .Dr Kit dey craze. Na racism cause am. I can boldly say that the only players who give 100% on that pitch are Adefemi, Osaze and Enyeama.

Adefemi I agree, even though is game is beginning to look suspect, I knew him as a small boy learning footie and his nickname is OGIpap  grin Enyeama, YES ! even though I am not totally convinced that he cant be to blame at all after that 1st goal against Tunisia . . .BUT OSAZE . . . shocked u guys are drunk !!!

Gekko:

Are we speaking of the same Adeleye that almost made his debut on the score sheet in favor Tunis?  that entire back-line was crap yesterday and didn't perform when needed the most.  Osaze is more consistent, and he works tirelessly for the team.

do u know the meaning of DEBUT at all ?

OR WHO TOLD U THAT ADELEYE MADE HIS SUPER CHICKEN DEBUT ON SUNDAY ?  undecided
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Ibime(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

WHAT GIVES ?

Osaze is a bloodily average boy . . .he doesnt have the clout to play in a big club . . .O MA SE O !  grin

lovely skills without end product ? AND U VALUE THAT ?  shocked
Adefemi I agree, even though is game is beginning to look suspect, I knew him as a small boy learning footie and his nickname is OGIpap  grin Enyeama, YES ! even though I am not totally convinced that he cant be to blame at all after that 1st goal against Tunisia . . .BUT OSAZE . . . shocked u guys are drunk !!!

Nah. . . . we know that Osaze loves misplacing passes and mishitting crosses. . . . but he never gives you heart palpitations when watching him cos he is not a tactical liability like 75% of the squad. .  . .you will never see him let an opposing fullback run free. . .

Same goes for Adefemi. . . . he does not have the skills of Taiwo but you would never see his flank open. . .

Eneramo and Etuhu are the same, but unlike Osaze and Adefemi, they simply lack the basic technique to play for the Eagles. . .

From now on, I wanna see Ajilore and Keita anchoring our midfield with Anichebe upfront, and any two of Uche, Osaze and Obasi on the wing. . . . with Nsofor just behind the striker like he played against CIV in the olympics. . .
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Gekko(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

WHAT GIVES ?

Osaze is a bloodily average boy . . .he doesnt have the clout to play in a big club . . .O MA SE O !  grin

Adefemi I agree, even though is game is beginning to look suspect, I knew him as a small boy learning footie and his nickname is OGIpap  grin Enyeama, YES ! even though I am not totally convinced that he cant be to blame at all after that 1st goal against Tunisia . . .BUT OSAZE . . . shocked u guys are drunk !!!

do u know the meaning of DEBUT at all ?

OR WHO TOLD U THAT ADELEYE MADE HIS SUPER CHICKEN DEBUT ON SUNDAY ?  undecided
Go and re read my sentence or maybe go in your medicine cupboard and take something for the senses.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by DrKitaun(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ibime:

Nah. . . . we know that Osaze loves misplacing passes and mishitting crosses. . . . but he never gives you heart palpitations when watching him cos he is not a tactical liability like 75% of the squad. .  . .you will never see him let an opposing fullback run free. . .

Same goes for Adefemi. . . . he does not have the skills of Taiwo but you would never see his flank open. . .

Eneramo and Etuhu are the same, but unlike Osaze and Adefemi, they simply lack the basic technique to play for the Eagles. . .

From now on, I wanna see Ajilore and Keita anchoring our midfield with Anichebe upfront, and any two of Uche, Osaze and Obasi on the wing. . . . with Nsofor just behind the striker like he played against CIV in the olympics. . .

oh ! so u now realize just how good Nsofor is ?

Ajilore is a player that Nigeria needs to start utilizing now before we watse him like we wasted Obiefule . . .

Anichebe is good upfront but he also needs to be less wasteful, less temperamental and the sky would be his starting point !

do u know how old Osaze is . .FFS HE IS OVER 3O YEARS OLD, FORGET THE FACT THEY ARE TELLING U HE IS 29 !!!  angry the guy just dey utilize the remainder of wetin remain for him body  grin

Gekko:

Go and re read my sentence or maybe go in your medicine cupboard and take something for the senses.

I dont have to re-read what th eff u said . . .a intimacy gadget must have been mistakenly forgotten in ur brain when u had ur last surgery ! grin grin
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Cristalz(f): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ibime:

Nah. . . . we know that Osaze loves misplacing passes and mishitting crosses. . . . but he never gives you heart palpitations when watching him cos he is not a tactical liability like 75% of the squad. .  . .you will never see him let an opposing fullback run free. . .

And, he has got a lot of footballing skill in that body.

Kit. . .who scored the first goal on Sunday? tongue grin
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by DrKitaun(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2009
oh I get it mesdame Cristalz . . .

its become the issue of who scored the 1st goal on Sunday ?

ok its OSAZE !

who scored the 2nd goal ?

is he anywhere in Naija's footie even with that goal ? undecided
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Ibime(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

Nsofor is only good in a central position. I tire for him yeye skills when he is on the left-wing.

Anichebe is the only viable contender for our strikers slot as far as I am concerned.

Old legs like Martins, Yakubu etc need to go and rest. We need a strong boy upfront who would put pressure on the opposing team right from their defence.

All old legs should be swept aside. Am I the only one that noticed that Olofinjana was supposed to close down the striker for Tunisias first goal? By the time the striker took the shot, Olofinjana was in line with the defence and had no energy to rush and block the shot. Thats when he started pointing fingers at Adeleye. Over the last 5 years, that has been a recurring theme with SE. You notice it most when Utaka is on the pitch. Old legs must retire!
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Gekko(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

Ajilore is a player that Nigeria needs to start utilizing now before we watse him like we wasted Obiefule . . .

Anichebe is good upfront but he also needs to be less wasteful, less temperamental and the sky would be his starting point !

do u know how old Osaze is . .FFS HE IS OVER 3O YEARS OLD, FORGET THE FACT THEY ARE TELLING U HE IS 29 !!!  angry the guy just dey utilize the remainder of wetin remain for him body  grin

I dont have to re-read what th eff u said . . .a intimacy gadget must have been mistakenly forgotten in your brain when u had your last surgery !  grin   grin

This must be the same surgery you performed, abi u the same Dr. that gave drug that killed Micheal Jackson.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Cristalz(f): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2009
@Kit
I brought that up 'cos you said this.  .  .

Dr Kitaun:

WHAT GIVES ?

Osaze is a productive player. Even when he doesn't score, he makes assists. His goal on Sunday was even a lone effort.
I'm not interested in any other player for now.  .  .still pissed at them. But Osaze, nah. He doesn't deserve your critique at all.

Not just Sunday's game now.  .  .whenever this dude plays for the SE, he puts his back into it all the way. Makes mistakes, but you never worry about him going completely off-track like what the other fowls did.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by chic2pimp(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin U peeps funni sha. Abegi jor we want skilful players with END PRODUCT jare.  Odemwingie dey try sha. I likey.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by chic2pimp(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

Mr Wall Gecko wink grin
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. Chei laff wan kill me die
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by DrKitaun(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2009
Cristalz:

@Kit
I brought that up 'cos you said this.  .  .
Osaze is a productive player. Even when he doesn't score, he makes assists. His goal on Sunday was even a lone effort.
I'm not interested in any other player for now.  .  .still pissed at them. But Osaze, nah. He doesn't deserve your critique at all.

Not just Sunday's game now.  .  .whenever this dude plays for the SE, he puts his back into it all the way. Makes mistakes, but you never worry about him going completely off-track like what the other fowls did.

well . . .am not even trying to convince u cos for one am not one of the Nigerians that are suffering from COLLECTIVE AMNESIA . . .didnt this same Osaze play at the last Olympics where he couldnt justify his having been included in the squad as an overaged player ? abeg make we hear word jare . . .one good performance now and we all have forgotten how wonderful IK UCHE had been prior to the last 2 matches ?  undecided

Gekko:

This must be the same surgery you performed, abi u the same Dr. that gave drug that killed Micheal Jackson.

u are not funny ! but really do u know who Michael Jackson was ?

I bet he is your favorite sportsman  . . .DUMBO !  grin
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Cristalz(f): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
Kit dearie, I'm talking about SA 2010 WCQ. Not the Olympics. K?
Ever since the start of the campaign, Osaze has been very commendable. . .add 'productive' after Sunday's game.

Ike Uche? Told you Peter Osaze Odemwingie is the reason I came on this thread. You can carry the rest on your back. grin
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by DrKitaun(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ode oshi . . .

u wan marry mullato by force tongue he's taken my dear look else where . . .

I suggest FOLAHANN or J-UNIT grin grin
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Cristalz(f): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2009
Olodo rabata. . .

Na you ''take'' am, abi? grin He is a quality player. . .better appreciate and quit hating.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by DrKitaun(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2009
I hear u . . . grin

see u at Clemmes 2moro  wink I might arrange ur meeting him, now that u have not denied lusting after him grin
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Gekko(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

well . . .am not even trying to convince u cos for one am not one of the Nigerians that are suffering from COLLECTIVE AMNESIA . . .didnt this same Osaze play at the last Olympics where he couldnt justify his having been included in the squad as an overaged player ? abeg make we hear word jare . . .one good performance now and we all have forgotten how wonderful IK UCHE had been prior to the last 2 matches ?  undecided

u are not funny ! but really do u know who Michael Jackson was ?

I bet he is your favorite sportsman  . . .DUMBO !  grin

Yes Sir! I know who  Michael Jackson was, you murdered him. And he is my fav sportsman, he probably would have moonwalked 3 goals against tunisia yesterday.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by Cristalz(f): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2009
@Kit
Clemmes? Not on your page there.
No need for you to ''arrange a meeting''. . .we spoke on Sunday already. cool
As for lust, you are OYO. tongue grin
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by semid4lyfe(m): 1:23am On Sep 09, 2009
Damn! Dr kitaun's brain must be an abacus. Its so analogue.

It's obvious he needs a brain transplant.
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by ayomidej(f): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2009
He looks like the only player interested in playing for the super chickens. grin
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by debetmx(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2009
He is our best player and most committed one right now. You gotta respect that. We dont care if he plays like a chicken
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by FFA: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2009
OSAZE, I JUST LIKE D GUY VERY SERIOUS MINDED .HE GAVE ALL HIS BEST, BUT WHO CAN ARGUE WITH MOTHER LUCK, IF WE CAN HAVE FIVE OF HIS KIND IN THE TEAM WE WILL NOT BE LAMENTING NOW, RIDE ON OSAZEEEEEEEE
Re: Osaze Peter Odemwingie by denony(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2009
If we have two osaze on that pitch on sunday, Tunisia would have collected 3-1
he work tirelessly all 90 minutes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunisia Vs Mali: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1) On 20th January 2024 / Zambia Vs Morocco. AFCON 2023.- (0 - 1) On 24th January 2024 / AFCON 2012: Ghana Vs Tunisia (2 - 1) On Sunday 5th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.