Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? (6674 Views)

NNPC Confirms Adequate Hydrocarbon In The Sokoto Basin / The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2016
Now everyone in naija is experiencing better delivery of power to their various homes and nobody is commending the efforts of the ministry in charge. But once there is no light for some days to weeks, we are so quick to come online and bad mouth the same ministry without considering the factors that are hindering the delivery of ascribed service.

It is just unfortunate that humanity had descended to the point where out of jealousy we don't do the right thing anymore.

GOD bless Nigeria and her people.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by dauntless15(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2016
Are you for real? Right now am replying you from total blackout

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Bros, You must be joking, right?

Even with the rains, Power supply is still very low.

You must be an APC card carrying member, Because their main aim is spreading lies and falsehood.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2016
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. 3days straight and the light is yet to blink nor go off.

Where are the IPOB youths who are enemies of Nigeria?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Theoritical(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Another black disciple

14 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by blaquemyc: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2016
adequate power supply indeed. Me wey no dey see light pass 4hrs per 24hrs. No let me talk say make thunder fire you dia o.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. 3days straight and the light is yet to blink nor go off.

Keep lying to yourself and other zombies.

Even Fashola won't believe your lie.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Candyrain(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2016
OP u well so? U've been paid to come spew this bullcrap, right? Well done.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2016
dauntless15:
Are you for real? Right now am replying you from total blackout
Stop living in the ghetto.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by bender79: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Lol..the rains are hère, normal pattern. Wait for the dry season before you celeberate.

3 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by OjukwuWarBird: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:
Now everyone in naija is experiencing better delivery of power to their various homes and nobody is commending the efforts of the ministry in charge. But once there is no light for some days to weeks, we are so quick to come online and bad mouth the same ministry without considering the factors that are hindering the delivery of ascribed service.

It is just unfortunate that humanity had descended to the point where out of jealousy we don't do the right thing anymore.

YORUBAS and Lies undecided

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by dauntless15(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Stop living in the ghetto.
hey long time hows Nairaland prison hope you enjoyed it cheesy btw the ghetto i live is also part of Nigeria and OP said theres light in Nigeria, you no understand English?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by malele(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2016
OP u are a blotted Fool

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by MXrep: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Niger state, aka power state is in more than two months of darkness right now. yorubas are stealing the available Megawatts to power their states only

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2016
I do not even know if my area is not longer in Nigeria! You don't have to do hasty generalisation just to pass information to support the idea that this present government is working.

In my area, there have not been anything like stable power supply. I cannot deny the fact that there has been light, but this switch of power only comes in the early hour of the day when the son of man is resting his head on his head .

What is the purpose of switching power late in the night when there might not be productivity from it?

17 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:

Where do you live?

17 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Op,check well.It is either generator or solar power.

1 Like

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by nnachukz(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Ordinary9jaGuy:

Brother if you had said this in my street, by now you would have been severely stoned. Are you mocking us or what? If there is power supply in your place be precise and happy but don't generalize it. In Awka South in Anambra State, Ifite precisely, we haven't had light for more than a month now. So just respect yourself and keep quiet.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Histrings08(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Pfft... Adequate power supply, where? Maybe in ur village..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Where do you live,including your street?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by jmoore(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2016
Some folks can't really make use of their brains. Even if the total current output is 6,000 megawatts, how can that be enough for a country with a population of more than 140 million?

undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2016
Has the OP fled? I pity him if this thread makes front page.

12 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by eyeview: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2016
Here,under ikeja disco,its 5mins in every 3days.
The only thing that has improved in the power sector under this govt is the tarriff that 'improved' from 13.20 to 21.40 and the increased bills for those on estimated billing.
Anybody that claims that power has improved is a liar and has the devil,the father of all lies as his father

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by jmoore(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Why should the light go off? We know you are talking about another light definitely not electricity.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Chilug(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2016
What's this mofo talking about, is the light supplied for free, so I shouldn't complain when I don't get value for my money. Asslickinghediot.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Love Machine:
Where do you live,including your street?
Ask nNnamdi Kanu.

Check out all the people on this thread saying they don't have light, you'll realise that they are all iPod youths who will never say anything good about this administration just because they are disgruntled election losers.grin

3 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by AngryNigerian(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Enough of this zombie-IPOB-Wailer thn ooooooo...letz be real 4 once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Ngokafor(f): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2016
dauntless15:
hey long time hows Nairaland prison hope you enjoyed it cheesy btw the ghetto i live is also part of Nigeria and OP said theres light in Nigeria, you no understand English?

...Nice reply..zombies like the dude you replied are irredeemable.

12 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by eyeview: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Ask nNnamdi Kanu.

Check out all the people on this thread saying they don't have light, you'll realise that they are all iPod youths who will never say anything good about this administration just because they are disgruntled election losers.grin

Youngman,why are you too tribally biggotted.
You that is a buhari fan,do you have power supply?
Is fuel sold to the ipob at N145 while you get at N86?
Is it only the so called ipob that gets to experience the high cost of goods in the market?
Is d dollar sold at N202 to you while the ipob pay N340?
Are these people complaining paying the increased tarriff while you pay the old lesser one?

How old are you,son? I ask cos I want to attribute your stupidity to age(cos I don't believe an independent adult can reason like this)

42 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by RZArecta(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2016
Did you run any research sample before coming to your conclusion ? Besides I can't tell you thanks for something I pay exorbitantly for

4 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by prinsam30: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2016
the OP has forgotten that the lost Moon was finally sighted lastnite

he must be high on Iranian weed I guess

14 Likes

Re: Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Ask nNnamdi Kanu.

Why are you deviating from the question i ask you?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election / Enugu Guber Candidates Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Re-election / Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Council Chairmen To Mount Vigilante Security Checkpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.