Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her (1065 Views)

My Friend Is Scared Of Having a Boyfriend And Going Into Relationship / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Good day my people, am 27 by age. am a computer tutor in a computer institute, they is this my female student who I have been cruching on for months now because of her kind of personality, she is aged between 17 and 18. my problem now is her age and how to let her know how I feel for her owing to the fact that am her teacher even though she knows that I like her very much for her brilliance but not to the extend of falling in love with her. I love her from a pure and genui heart and don't intend to take advantage of her, infact I see her from the window of a wife. so , is it advisablefor me to go into relationship with her.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Joshchi(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2016
You are trying to CATCH THEM YOUNG abi? Kontinu.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2016
where is the video??
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Nasri100(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2016
If she likes you, no qualms. She is 18 for piss sake. Unfortunately, time will come when shes gona want to hang out with guys in her age bracket. You gona get jealous and it will affect you mentally.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by achinaboy(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2016
you are part of the child abuse ring in Nigeria, lets turn it around now, i am you, and the girl is your sister, what would be your advice to me?
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by NevetsIbot(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2016
bro. I will just tell you to press your make! Change the gear to Reverse! hit the accelerator!.... Girls of her age are mostly indecisive and adventerous... If you wanna have a girlfriend that will be all romantic today and be cold tomorrow, you can go for her.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by ajokeade920: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
if u think u truly have a crush on her like u said, then wait until she's matured of age.cos if u do now.....u r simply taking advantage of her.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by harrysjones(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
she is aged between 17 and 18. and u are 28.... what will will call that.. do u want to chop and clean mouth... or u realy serious in her... grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by harrysjones(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
i dear which team do u support
ajokeade920:
if u think u truly have a crush on her like u said, then wait until she's matured of age.cos if u do now.....u r simply taking advantage of her.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by mizzbouqui(f): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
No its not advisable, cut it off you are suppose to be an uncle not a firer
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by ayooladee(f): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
underage lover angry better quit the relationship to avoid story that touches lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by ajokeade920: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
harrysjones:
i dear which team do u support
#Dotherightthing#
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by harrysjones(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
join and suportteam#ADEWUMIOPEYEMI#
ajokeade920:
#Dotherightthing#
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
No big deal. If she likes you go for it.

Ignore all those saying she is too young.

Just remember to treat her the way you'd want your daughter or sister treated by her boyfriend.

Oh btw it might not work because at that age girls are only thinking about their makeup and blackberry,

But then again she might be another Omotola Jalade Ekeinde.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
my love for her geniu, any tanks for advice
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by jonaifame22(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
U're only saying dis now, tables will turn after u've fvcked her
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by GoldenJAT(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
forge ahead!!! and give us update
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by Marvel1206: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
slyIsaac:
where is the video??

hi bro.. I would like you to vote for KingInVahala in the Upcoming Mr NL contest .. Pleasee
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her by KINGinVAHALA: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Marvel1206:

hi bro.. I would like you to vote for KingInVahala in the Upcoming Mr NL contest .. Pleasee

(1) (Reply)

Dencia Spotted With Paul Pogba / Homemade Ways To Remove Tartar From Teeth By Yourself And Make Your Smile Shiny / Was I Right???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.