Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) (403 Views)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) by Myles23(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
[b][/b]for me, NAIRALAND is a platform where you meet people from different works of life, where i also learn for people's experience And the funny comment given to some thread. That's why i love NAIRALAND.(romance section) please add yours.
Re: Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) by dauntless15(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
The bashing, the derailers, the lai mohammeds, the Vaseline crew, the geeks, infact the fun never ends grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
The drama never ends.

dauntless15:
The bashing, the derailers, the lai mohammeds, the Vaseline crew, the geeks, infact the fun never ends grin
who are these ones?
Re: Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) by Countrygirl(f): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
T
Re: Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) by IamLEGEND1: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
V
Re: Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) by dauntless15(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Teempakguy:
The drama never ends.

who are these ones?
guys with something upstairs
Re: Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) by obiorathesubtle: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Because it has a Green Naira symbol.
Re: Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) by unapapadeycraze: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Plenty fine ladies dey here. Looking forward to fvcking some of them. Some guys have succeeded in fvcking some though. I wish i could fvck lanicky. Look at that her sexy buttocks. See how the thing curve like ogivecheesy. she nor wan come my house.
Re: Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) by njiasi30(f): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
dauntless15:
U just spoke my mind grin whenever am bored or need to clear my head, I always visit Di's section. I must surely laugh grin and 4get my worries grin .It's really a fun sect to b grin cheesy
Re: Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) by dauntless15(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
njiasi30:

U just spoke my mind grin whenever am bored or need to clear my head, I always visit Di's section. I must surely laugh grin and 4get my worries grin .It's really a fun sect to b grin cheesy
lol coman vote for my guy o see my signature
Re: Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) by bitchcrafts: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
The crazy ppl, the pathetic ediots too, then those of us that knows too much but decides to say too little and in most cases suck the life out of those who know and are really bent on giving their all grin
Re: Why Do You Love Nairaland? (romance Section) by ajokeade920: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
A platform where you meet brainiac and weirdo......s. loving d'all tho.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Or Marriage. Which Should Come First? / African Migrant Gives Birth On Italian Patrol Boat After Rescue From Mediterrane / Kirk Franklin Shared How Is Wife Changed His Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.