Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Banned For Campaigning; What Is Really Happening? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Banned For Campaigning; What Is Really Happening? (483 Views)

He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Can Somebody Explain What Is Really Happening Here ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banned For Campaigning; What Is Really Happening? by DesChyko: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'm not going to try to find out who is dishing out these bans, but I and two others were banned at one point or the other for campaigning for our candidate for Mr. Nairaland. The pathetic thing about it is that we all support the same person.

I didn't bother asking for a reversal because I wouldn't want to cause divisions amongst powers that be. I will stop short of accusing the person responsible for the ban of being anti-progressive to our choice, but this is a Nairaland event here, not a private show. That is enough to stall the itchy fingers and not derail this activity. Complaints should be directed to the organisers, not meted out on lay Nairalanders.

The reason given was that I was posting off topic, despite contributing diligently, before airing my campaign, if at all I did. I believe my posts are comprehensible.

Please get your acts together. But before I end this piece which may result in another ban, don't forget that #TeamFynestboi is where to be. Let's enthrone this Wonder Of A Gee wink

Re: Banned For Campaigning; What Is Really Happening? by damseyl(f): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pele o

1 Like

Re: Banned For Campaigning; What Is Really Happening? by DesChyko: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
damseyl:
Pele o

Thank You. No forget us ni o. The fine face wey follow this your moniker sure me die say your vote go count as 5-in-1 smiley
Re: Banned For Campaigning; What Is Really Happening? by KnightRod(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin You Know this looks exactly like you're trying to convince us your mod will play by the rules..

Anyway.. If you were banned.. I won't know.. We won't know.. You didn't provide evidence..

Then again, I hope the best person wins!
Re: Banned For Campaigning; What Is Really Happening? by DesChyko: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
KnightRod:
grin You Know this looks exactly like you're trying to convince us your mod will play by the rules..

Anyway.. If you were banned.. I won't know.. We won't know.. You didn't provide evidence..

Then again, I hope the best person wins!

Easy. I went offline for three days. I don't have to say when because a quick perusal of my posts will reveal the blanks. But every disappointment bukwanu blessing. Abeg, no forget the boi.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ways To Have A Peaceful Realtionships / This Is Why Is Difficult To Help A Beggar On The Street - Must See Video / How Many Remember This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.