Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

See A Funny Eid-l-fitr Message A Female Friend Sent To Me This Morning! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Funny Eid-l-fitr Message A Female Friend Sent To Me This Morning! (596 Views)

Hilarious Message A Nigerian Man Got From His Father Because Of His Whatsapp DP / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Funny Eid-l-fitr Message A Female Friend Sent To Me This Morning! by moderate99(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lyk d blinking of d eye....Ramadan is finally gone.A month of tranquility has finally come to an end..Allhamdulillah dat we are able to witness its end. Now that it's gone, what is ur plan?To go back in to your lyf of lies,gambling, drinking nd doin everyoda thing Allah isn't pleased with?
It's just like saying you are tired of getting the A's and now want 2 go 4 d Fs...'..what a ridiculous decision to make....!
Ramadan has gone but its teachings havn't;REMEMBER!!!..hapi eid_el fitr.

Note:And I don't engage in any of those vices
Re: See A Funny Eid-l-fitr Message A Female Friend Sent To Me This Morning! by Adisa89(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
cry
Re: See A Funny Eid-l-fitr Message A Female Friend Sent To Me This Morning! by Adisa89(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
What has Ramadan got to do with Romance?
Re: See A Funny Eid-l-fitr Message A Female Friend Sent To Me This Morning! by moderate99(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Adisa89:
What has Ramadan got to do with Romance?

Ramadan and Romance;two poles apart,but just feel like posting it here for the friendship of a thing involved

(1) (Reply)

10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye / 6 Ways You Betray And Cheat On Your Spouse Without Even Knowing It. / Is It A Barrier For A Woman To Be Older Than The Man In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.