Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Over Proposed Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Over Proposed Strike (8487 Views)

Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos / FG Begins Talks With PENGASSAN Over Strike Action / FG Panics As Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Thursday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Over Proposed Strike by banio: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2016
When will PENGASSAN strike 4 oil Multinationals to employ non-pengassan members children. The oil companies are filled with family Oligarchs. One family will have five children in Shell or Agip or Mobil or Chevron.
I need my 7 digit salary now
Re: Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Over Proposed Strike by sheddy03: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
Our leaders are not proactive!
they sure are not.
Re: Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Over Proposed Strike by bashydemy1: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2016
papayeye:
Kachikwu, i swear you mumu pass goat. You still dey form boi boi, even wen dem don sack you
He is the Minister of Petroleum and double as the chairman of NNPC.. Kachikwu is far enlighteen and expose than you guys that are crying, The guy is so happy with his new role as PMB try to free him lots of responsibilities and burden.
Re: Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Over Proposed Strike by oluwejackson(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2016
papayeye:
Kachikwu, i swear you mumu pass goat. You still dey form boi boi, even wen dem don sack you
na u be d mumu for here... ndi ara..
Re: Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Over Proposed Strike by ancientbanana: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2016
EddyNumerouno:

We should celebrate people for 'fatherland mentality' and not scorn them. Sombody is fighting to make things better for you and I, all you do is hide behind free data and mock him?

Your mother raised you better than that
zombified one won't just have sense.
Re: Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Over Proposed Strike by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
sammyj:
This is what happens when the previous government recklessness put the affairs of our economy into the hand of some cabal while the current one is not doing much better. Hope one day the Nigerian public will go on strike to show this people how relevant we are if we refuse to buy their products and services! !!

Somebody is still talking about the previous government? Wonderful...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) / Amaju Pinnick Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Philanthropist Par Excellence: Celebrating Dr. Chidozie Nwankwo On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.