Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? (3573 Views)

Stop! Don't Have That Boyfriend Or Girlfriend! It Will Ruin You / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by mamagee3(f): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hi all, my boyfriend doesn't ask me to come over when I'm on my period.

I wonder why?
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by harrysjones(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
hope u no is not gud to ave sex during period babe is very bad... sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
What's this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by mamagee3(f): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
harrysjones:
hope u no is not gud to ave sex during period babe is very bad... sad sad sad sad
Does it mean he wants me only for se.x?
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by DonCortino: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cos he is a sharp guy! grin
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by obiorathesubtle: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin we gatta take you to Madam Foster..

She's hallucinating about a boyfriend grin
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by DonCortino: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
mamagee3:

Must u sleep with him whenever u visit?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by harrysjones(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
she know better that the period is very bad to have sex...and is a taboo.he no more better babe. or do u normally tellhim that u are on ur period wen he want to see u.
mamagee3:

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by mamagee3(f): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
DonCortino:
Cos he is a sharp guy! grin
Sharp guy, how?
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by lekanolaolu: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Have you all of a sudden stop to communicate with you so called boyfriend. You may do well to ask him. He should know better. There might be absolutely no need to create a thread for this.

Just my suggestion though

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
why should he ask you to come over?
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Teeboy22(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
this woman wen u go get sense

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by ReorxTohGan(m): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Dear Future Wife Pls Don't Bother To Prepare Me A Meal When Yu Are In Yo' Menstral Days!
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2016
@Op, when I was in the red zone, my bf said "Don't come visit so we don't end up having sex"
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
Dear Future Wife Pls Don't Bother To Prepare Me A Meal When Yu Are In Yo' Menstral Days!

Lol, ure OYO, the time you'll even start washing the bloody sheets for her is coming cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 07, 2016
You obviously have been with guys who are egocentric.

All they care abt is wat's inbetween, too bad!.
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 07, 2016
raumdeuter:
why should he ask you to come over?
That seem to me like the best time to go over, you'll both have a clear discussion.....and real fun.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Walexsammy(m): 5:53am On Jul 07, 2016
mamagee3:

I wonder why?
Come over to do what? u wicked ooooo.....dont u know e guys need space sometimes ni grin
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by dauntless15(m): 6:11am On Jul 07, 2016
mamagee3:

I wonder why?
do you wanna go over when you're on your period? Seriously you dont know? This girl just creates topics anyhow as if Nairaland na Gods promised kingdom, just go uninvited when next you're on your period and see the outcome for yourself since you dont know

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2016
mamagee3:

I wonder why?

because we can't fucck you, no need.
if you need a shoulder to lean on go to ur mamas house.
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2016
herbie27:
You obviously have been with guys who are egocentric.

All they care abt is wat's inbetween, too bad!.

that's the only thing you girls have to offer
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Jazper:

Lol, ure OYO, the time you'll even start washing the bloody sheets for her is coming cheesy cheesy
lol..Neva Wuld I do That jhor...only if she jazzed me to doin so tho',buh that can neva happen cus voodoo magic cant work on me..#SheNoFitSeeMyBack
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by foolinlove(f): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Because he's immature and has backward ideas about menstruation.

Drop him. Find a real man. That's what I'd do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Triczchic(f): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2016
Only kids reason that way.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2016
thagift:

that's the only thing you girls have to offer
That's the only thing ur kind of girlfriends have to offer. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by aktem(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2016
op-y ar u always fond of creating silly topics? if u agree dat mamagee is one of dumbest romancelander...click like

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
mamagee3:

I wonder why?
I think you really need to sit down and reevluate what you want from life, and all because all your topics are just................ If you need someone to talk to then sure, or even get a therapist because this is beyond normal, your 100% need for attention on nairaland is just weird. And it's the way you ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Dezzx(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
mamagee3:

I wonder why?
aunty go and marry. you are too old for '' boyfriend drama stuff'' u should be in your husband house. smiley
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
herbie27:
That's the only thing ur kind of girlfriends have to offer. cheesy

U are one if you are not you won't be showing ur ass undecided
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
thagift:

U are one if you are not you won't be showing ur ass undecided
cheesy unfortunately for you, i visit my bf at anytime i feel like, my relationship isn't tied to sex.

I am showing my ass for people like you to see, and feel helpless to touch. grin
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by rosy1992(f): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmmmm
Bad guy.
Re: Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
u are on ur period na... uv said d answer.
Guys dnt lik bn activate wtout action... wen it coms to [size=20pt]Konji[/size] prevention is beta dan
[size=15pt]not[/size] curing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What Would Be Your Reaction? (picture) / Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland / Lagos Based IndecentStar Who Charges 50K For Sexchat, She Is Also A Lesbian (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.