Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog (8704 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by IamKollinx(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2016
StephanieLuv:
You forgot to mention Posting your links on Nairaland will increase your blogs traffic which you just did with the help of a delusional mod that woke up from the wrong side of the bed

Tell am o! The most important of all the shit he mentioned.
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Edroom: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Thanks
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by grandstar(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2016
professorMD1:
blogging dirty news is what people feel pulls reasonable traffic but its not. is all about using your head with the brain in it.
pull traffic through in investigative journalism and referral. also use captivating keyword in triggering a click winkblogging dirty news is what people feel pulls reasonable traffic but its not. is all about using your head with the brain in it.
pull traffic through in investigative journalism and referral. also use captivating keyword in triggering a click

You are so correct.

I wish I loved football. I'll set up a football blog and make lots of commentaries. Write about football stars, clubs, upcoming games and so on. Or even set up a blog dedicated to just my favourite club. There will be a deluge of traffic because there will lots of long rich and fresh articles that will naturally attract repeat visitors and the search engines like Google.

Linda Ikeji is their role model. That's the follow follow mentality that's killing initiative.
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by highrank(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Another way to send great traffic to your blog are:
*Write guest post:Many blogs readily accept well-written,relevant guest post and it really increase traffic to one's blog
*Comment on other peoples' blogs:By leaving interesting and relevant comment on other people blogs you increase trafic to your blog automatically.
*interact with people on Facebook and Twitter by adding your link.
www.excellentwealthsolution.com
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by ediko5(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2016
StephanieLuv:
You forgot to mention Posting your links on Nairaland will increase your blogs traffic which you just did with the help of a delusional mod that woke up from the wrong side of the bed

Saddist. You were born with the spirit of hatred.
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by emmyw(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
emmyw thanks for the wonderful article.

I pray up and coming Bloggers will follow this steps to stepup properly in the blogosphere.
You Are Welcome Bro!
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2016
emmyw:
You Are Welcome Bro!
Who is your BRO?
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2016
The easiest way to drive traffic to your blog is to lie lie and lie and when they catch you lie again grin grin cool
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by emmyw(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Who is your BRO?
Am Sorry Dear, I Was Writing One Article Then And Also Replying Mentions At The Same Time, Am Sorry!
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by goodforsomthing: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2016
For your daily sport update visit, [url]9jabet.com[/url]
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2016
emmyw:
Am Sorry Dear, I Was Writing One Article Then And Also Replying Mentions At The Same Time, Am Sorry!

Ok oooo

But, who is your DEAR? Hehehehehehe
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Gone are the days when you had to rely on Google and Bing or traffic. There are a handful of native content companies that can drive massive traffic. Just a budget is needed
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by FastestTech(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Thanks emmyw
for this great piece
it is worth emulating
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by emmyw(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Ok oooo

But, who is your DEAR? Hehehehehehe
Hmmm
Can't Someone Be Polite? Do You Want Me To Be Hostile? Or You Wanna Pick On Me This Morning?
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by emmyw(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2016
FastestTech:
Thanks emmyw
for this great piece
it is worth emulating
Thanks Bro!
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by FastestTech(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2016
radiokilla:
Gone are the days when you had to rely on Google and Bing or traffic. There are a handful of native content companies that can drive massive traffic. Just a budget is needed

Good

Please, can you help us to name these companies?
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Spam nairaland grin
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by emillionaire: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2016
blogging is not for kids. it's now a business
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by ezehisaac(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmm, @OP has what you've just shared ever been shared else where

Wake me up when my question is answered tongue
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mgid.com oubrain, content.ad taboola.com
FastestTech:

Good

Please, can you help us to name these companies?
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by emmyw(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
ezehisaac:
Hmm, @OP has what you've just shared ever been shared else where

Wake me up when my question is answered tongue
If Anyone That Bears The Same Name With You Behaves Like You, Never Wake Up From That Sleep Till Rapture Come. Stop Being An Ingrate, You Will Only Stuck Yourself!
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Revolva(m): 1:14am On Jul 08, 2016
Wow I need mad organic taffic pls ooo
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:39am On Jul 08, 2016
emmyw:
Hmmm
Can't Someone Be Polite? Do You Want Me To Be Hostile? Or You Wanna Pick On Me This Morning?

Sorry

It is well
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Ryanilex: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Add me up if you need to optimize your site a nd get up to 2000+ search engine visitors........08163770573
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by MaverickExcel1(m): 2:30am On Aug 01, 2016
If you would like to learn the exact method I use to drive over 20,000 human traffic to my blog weekly, join my one day workshop here

http://maverickexcel.com/workshop
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by dave1614: 7:25am On Aug 06, 2016
http://davesblog.over-blog.com/how-to-burn-belly-fat-fast.html just click on this link to get
quality information and lifestyle
tips.
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by tommya24: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2016
Subject: Why women store thigh & hip fat (solution inside)
Subject: Women have more “stubborn” fat (controversial research)

It is now clear that women’s stubborn lower-body fat is 9X harder to lose than men’s…

In today’s video lesson you’ll see what experts are now considering the #1 cause of female trouble spot
fat, and how simply activating something called a “beta receptor” on your fat cells will instantly reverse this
frustrating fatloss trap:

=> Why women store thigh & hip fat (solution inside)
http:///z4h7o8d

Please watch this now. You’ll be shocked (and relieved) to discover why your stubborn female-pattern fat
has never been your fault, no matter how much weight you lose everywhere else on your body…
Price HKD: Free

Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 30, 2018
In my opinion, the most reliable source of traffic to a blog is the search engine traffic.

Of course, you must work to increase your blog traffic from Google due to competition.

But its totally worth it in the long run.
Re: Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Nice post,

I believe the most sustainable way to grow a blog audience is by implementing good seo into your content.

Most other types of traffic are chancy. For instance, if ur blog post goes viral on twitter, u're gold. But, there's no guarantee that it will in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Connect To the Internet on Your Pc Without Modem / The New Google Ranking Factors For Websites And Blogs / Professional Blog And Forum For Just12k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.