Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) (3206 Views)

You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads / The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Chef2000: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2016
Having being decieved everyday on nairaland by hypocrites who calls themselves media assistants to the Governor that things are working out well and that our roads are in good condition, with my heart filled with joy i travelled to the east for xmas (i am living in lagos, my obodo oyibo, God bless the yorubas) and what i am seeing here in my state is nothing to write home about, everywhere is filled with dirt and dumps......pics below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Bullet01(f): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2016
This is terrible

3 Likes

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by momentarylapse: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2016
Ipob infrastructure! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Chef2000: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2016
Bullet01:
This is terrible
We are now the worst state in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Whenever your tears end, lemme know

5 Likes

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2016
agboworo why you they lie like this

5 Likes

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Chef2000: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2016
This guy fell down yesterday on his way to see his girlfriend.
Anambra state is cursed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by tolugar: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2016
Chef2000:
Having being decieved everyday on nairaland by hypocrites who calls themselves media assistants to the Governor that things are working out well and that our roads are in good condition, with my heart filled with joy i travelled to the east for xmas (i am living in lagos, my obodo oyibo, God bless the yorubas) and what i am seeing here in my state is nothing to write home about, everywhere is filled with dirt and dumps......pics below

@op you travelled for Xmas.

Did it rain in anambra this Xmas.

When last did rain fall in the east.

Bad belles

That's Awka Enugu federal road
Which has been repaired nw

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by konfused: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2016
tolugar:

Bad belles
Old pics.

Don't mind the fool.....
Imagine!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Lloydfather(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2016
U are not an inteliget black mailer, u travelled to east to celebrate xmass and u are showing us pics of wet roads in this dry season. op hope u are not sick in the head. stop posting nonsense here while looking for cheap traffic. u claimed u live in lagos pls visit inside alaba international market like ilufe and masafejo and other places around them, satellite town, inside iba, inside igando, inside ijeshatedo inside ilasamaja inside okokomiako, inside shibiri, ilogbo inside akowonjo, and many more places during raining season u will see that Lagos state government have plenty of works to do in time of building roads.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by misterawo: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2016
Chef2000:

Waterlogged roads in dry season? You ain't smart at all.

4 Likes

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Chef2000: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2016
My younger brother said he took this picture in the rainy season and i plyed this road day before yesterday and nothing i mean nothing is going on, on the road, which means when rainy season is back this is how the road will look like.

4 Likes

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by darknetcom: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2016
Lloydfather:
U are not an inteliget black mailer, u travelled to east to celebrate xmass and u are showing us pics of wet roads in this dry season. op hope u are not sick in the head. stop posting nonsense here while looking for cheap traffic. u claimed u live in lagos pls visit inside alaba international market like ilufe and masafejo and other places around them, satellite town, inside iba, inside igando, inside ijeshatedo inside ilasamaja inside okokomiako, inside shibiri, ilogbo inside akowonjo, and many more places during raining season u will see that Lagos state government have plenty of works to do in time of building roads.

we know you peoples are liers like your hero jonathan...

making noise upandan,never satisfied..develope the east una no gree...

only the kenyans surpass una in lies...
maybe you both are even related sef...

you pay yout tax in lagos,kaduna abuja,johanesburg,london,new york,delhi,shanghai,seol,paris....

but you pay nothing to anambra...

sooo...

why are you complaining..??

12 Likes

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by eph12(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2016
Chef2000:
My younger brother said he took this picture in the rainy season and i plyed this road day before yesterday and nothing i mean nothing is going on, on the road, which means when rainy season is back this is how the road will look like.
So this means this pictures were not taken by you but your brother some time ago? Why don't you take a more recent one since you're there right now?

1 Like

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Filmewell(f): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2016
Despite this picture has coma. For the fact that there interstate roads in anambra that are virgin land. People there either travel by Water at ply the deathtraps called roads. Obiano should add more effort. Not focusing on one side of the state.

1 Like

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Lloydfather(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2016
First ur report now ur younger brother pics, get a life Op and stop this nonsense. u think u can decieve an elderly anambarian like me the way u claimed ur younger brother not junior brother deceived u. SHAME

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Chef2000: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2016
Anambra millioniares coming back for xmas are in pains because of bad roads

May God punish obiano,
Anambra is cursed!

5 Likes

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Lloydfather(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2016
we know you peoples are liers like your hero jonathan...

making noise upandan,never satisfied..develope the east una no gree...

only the kenyans surpass una in lies...
maybe you both are even related sef...

where in west is more developed like east. lets removed Lagos state that has collective efforts to developed this far where else do have.

1 Like

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Chef2000: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2016
We are talking about bad roads still erosion don't want us to have peace of mind.....

I don't know if God cursed we anambra's with obiano.

Anambra is cursed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Ejanla07: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2016
Chef2000:

May God punish obiano,

Anambra is cursed!

Op u re so daft. . Ur picture shows lagos molue and danfo buses. . U dull no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Ejanla07: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Lloydfather:

Guy you kno lagos well well. . All d places u mentioned is nothing to write home about
Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Ejanla07: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2016
Chef2000:
We are talking about bad roads still erosion don't want us to have peace of mind.....

I don't know if God cursed we anambra's with obiano.

Anambra is cursed.

Inferiority complex. . . Chaiiii recession is really dealing with u. . People are Flexing the xmas. . U re at home angry because u broke..

Like say na anambra people cause ur hunger. . . If dem say make you hustle you no gree

4 Likes

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by omonkiti: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2016
A thread dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by omonkiti: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Anambra state has the best road network in the Nigeria.... From d federal ministry of information.

1 Like

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Raymie(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Chef2000:
This guy fell down yesterday on his way to see his girlfriend.

Anambra state is cursed.
You claim to be from Anambra yet curse your state and her people okwa ya? So therefore..........

For refusing to use a condom, your father is cursed
For refusing to abort you or killing you after birth, your mother is cursed.
Your siblings, if you have any are cursed because of you. Your family, nuclear and extended are cursed.
The food you eat and water you drink are cursed. You are cursed and shall continue to be. Good things are eluding you already because of your cursed destiny.
Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by omonkiti: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2016
Anambra state has the best road network in the Nigeria.... From d federal ministry of information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by osita76(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2016
Chef2000:

May God punish obiano,

Anambra is cursed!
But your stupidity has been exposed to the highest level, this particular picture is from Lagos, what are really smoking or has the recession taken better part of your brain
Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Chef2000: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2016
[s]
osita76:
But your stupidity has been exposed to the highest level, this particular picture is from Lagos, what are really smoking or has the recession taken better part of your brain
[/s]
You can't divert my attention

this is anambra

I weep for my cursed state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by sammyj: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
While some people will always claim how Obi turned Anambra state into another London. I guess London bridge has fallen in Anambra's case !!! undecided cry

1 Like

Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by darknetcom: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
merry whatever...you mofos...

white jesus christ will fix your roads...

idiiiioootic islamophobic idiiiooooots.....

idiotooooooooooooooooo...
Re: The Real Condition Of Bad Roads In Anambra State(am In Tears!) by Emyogalanya: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
tolugar:

Bad belles

Old pics.

God bless you re-bless you continue to bless extra bless you abundantly bless you extraordinary bless you may all the blessings that is to go to op in 2017 divert and locate you infact may they occupy ur life are the subsidy protest. In jesus name anambra war filled with people dis december despite the recession op abeg where are the people . The kind go-slow wey dey this time no be small so the place will be so filled with cars that you no go see road to snap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area / Igbo Youths In UK Take Igbo Quiz! / Taraba Water Agency Loses N72m Annually – General Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.