Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? (7335 Views)

Poll: Is Dora Akunyili still a woman of integrity?

Yes: 46% (41 votes)
No: 53% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Saraki’s Wife Affirms Her Integrity / Saraki’s Wife, Barr @toyinsaraki Affirms Her Integrity / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by utotomixxx(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2009
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Tudor6(f): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2009
Why are you people complaining?
Did Dora ever mention at any point she's anti-PDP or anti government? Has she ever claimed to be a fighter for the masses or good governance advocate?

She was a government/ PDP employee at NAFDAC and did her job well. Now she's information minister and doing fine to the best of her ability. . . . The only way you can condemn her is if you have evidence for corruption, till then shut the mess up!

It's not her fault if you assumed her to be what she's not. . . .that's your problem!
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Gbawe: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2009
wavemasta:

How many of you people writing trash about her can do what she did?

I will never understand why we Nigerians cannot look at issues dispassionately without ethnic bias and other issues of Partisanship !!!! We are not going anywhere if we dont understand that anyone supportive of vote rigging  is not part of the solution to our problems. That person , regardless of how much we admire them , is a part of the problems of Nigeria.

Yes, You can conclude I write "trash" about Dora but I know I will never endorse or support any actions that involves denying Nigerians the right to shape their own destinies through choosing their own leaders . Vote rigging and self serving leadership is the reasons we currently have more Alao-Akala's,Gbenga Daniels, and Oyinlolas regressing and demolishing Nigeria than we have Fasholas attempting to build our nation.

Going around the World (including African Countries like Ghana) and seeing the progress the leader chosen by the people are bringing to their nations makes me realise that nothing is more important than letting Nigerians choose their own leaders also. When Akunyili is against this , how can anyone conclude that she is anything other than another enemy of progress?
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by aquita(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2009
Make una leave Dora alone; she is still a woman of integrity considering the fact that integrity is in short supply in this country.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by calyx: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2009
We are not going anywhere if we dont understand that anyone supportive of vote rigging

I thought evidence to this claim is still being ascertained in court. . .
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Gbawe: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2009
calyx:

I thought evidence to this claim is still being ascertained in court. . .

for where ? Did we not all witness Madam Rebrands partisan actions and utterrances during the Ekiti saga? Please !!! She acted no differently to Okiro, Iwu, Aondoakaa and other do-or-die PDP thugs who were all only interested in a PDP victory - whatever the cost to Nigeria and Nigerians. Even Bakole sang disgracefully in praise of the deployment of Military force to bully our Nigerian brothers and Sisters in Ekiti !!!

The PDP is now the greatest road-block to Nigeria's progress. Even some of its respected members , like Ken Nnamani (former Senate President) and Donald Duke , have shown displeasure with their party by speaking about how undemocratic and inneffective the PDP has become. Those men are demonstrating integrity by speaking against the menace of something they are a part of.

Like I said already , any Nigerian with real integrity will work to depose this evil, undemocratic, grossly corrupt and anti-people Goverment rather than accept a job to be its mouthpiece and image-launderer.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by wiseguy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2009
@Gbawe

Thanks for your thoughts.

@post
I don't think anybody has denied the role Dora played in Nafdac here. But let me say that there is no distinction between a corrupt politician and a fake drug importer. They are all corrupt and enemy of the people. So if you abhor drug faking because of the effects on Nigeria and Nigerians, you should equally be against corrupt politicians who steal people's mandate thru election rigging. Both are corrupt acts and are detrimental to Nigerian masses.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by MuNeme(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders and passionate Nigerians, I share your sentiments about Dora. But thats what it should be. She can not accept political appointment from a govt and turns back to fight the same govt, no its against the rules. Its either she opts out and fight the govt squarely or hold onto her post and do the govt's bidding simple. All the same remember she has done done much more better than other appointees
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Kezzy24(f): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2009
@Gbawe al wat u'v said in ur posts are truths waitin 2 b said,i rlly commend u 4 it.We al kno dat d ministry of info&comm in d country is a disaster,rmember d days of Frank Nweke Jnr nd d issue of d Soliso plane crash.
REBRANDING NIGERIA INDEED,wen we av a govt not of progress bt of LIES.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by DDMoses(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2009
Lets forget about Dora Akunyuli, Dora is a round peg in square hole, she study Pharmacy how come she is now into information, don't ever expect something good to come out of her, meanwhile don't forget he who play the piper dictate the tune, she has to obey her boss in whatever she does, everybody knew she is brain behind Ekiti rerun election her manipulation statement corroborated with other top political folks, yet she is clamoring for egalitarian society, she was about shedding tears at Gani's house. lets just fold our arms and look but i believe one day justice, true governance, good democracy and the egalitarian society that late Activist and others are fighting for will surely come to pass.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Gbawe: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2009
wiseguy:

@Gbawe

Thanks for your thoughts.

@post
I don't think anybody has denied the role Dora played in Nafdac here. But let me say that there is no distinction between a corrupt politician and a fake drug importer. They are all corrupt and enemy of the people. So if you abhor drug faking because of the effects on Nigeria and Nigerians, you should equally be against corrupt politicians who steal people's mandate thru election rigging. Both are corrupt acts and are detrimental to Nigerian masses.

My brother , thank you for yours thoughts too. People can say what they want against my person but I am only interested in Nigeria's progress. To that extent I will always judge leaders dispassionately on their[b] actions alone[/b]. I was a vocal admirer of Akunyili but I have been forced to confront the facts that she is just another self-serving politician with her actions as Information Minister we have all witnessed .

What for example , other than the frustrated intolerance of someone who cannot silence diasporan Nigerians as is easily done in Nigeria , would make Dora pronounce that Nigerians in the diaspora are "the worst enemies of Nigeria" simply because we speak about the problems of Nigerian non-sycophantically and in ways she and her decietful boss (Yar Adua) are uncomfortable with?

Is she not acting like her Oga (Yar Adua) who has a dictatorial penchant for tyrannically locking up , without charge , journalist who write about his health issues and decietful Government.

The same Nairalanders definding Akunyili are the ones who will complain that the Nigerian press is sycophantic without understanding that it is the bullying from Yar Adua and the likes of Akunyili that makes them that way.  Why is it that it is always mainly diasporan based Journalist and blog sites (saharareporters, elendureporters, etc) that break news about the shenanigans of Yar Adua, Aondoakaa, Akunyili, et al while the News source in Nigeria never seem to know anything?

Akunyili is now part of the problem. If we get a good Government in future folks like her should not be recycled. Instead , any new Government should look for men and women who refused to lend their name and support to previous despotic Governments.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by snapshot: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2009
Evil communication truly corrupts good manners,Dora may have started off well in NAFDAC,this made her the darling of many both in and outside Nigeria.Instead of protecting her image jealously which she has put her life on the line to earn,she rather allowed the corrupt cabal that brought Nigeria to her present inglorious state in need of image laundering.Towards the end of Obasonjo's administration Dora to me was acting more like PDP's campaign manager and not like NAFNAC boss,maybe in her ratiocination that is her own little way to say thank you to baba for making her head NAFDAC,but what baffles me is that Yar'adua who sings the rule of law like his hit single will use Dora in what even a mad man incapable of clear reasoning will described as a show of shame in Ekiti state,[i pity Dora],now it is re-branding like the amnesty package for ND militants which in itself would not solve the problem of that region,RE-BRANDING Nigeria is a joke,by the way i think the politicians trying to re-brand NIgeria are the ones who needs to be re-branded.If we can get it right in our political space every other thing shall be added on to us,[abi no bi so?]
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
she has sold her dignity over a pot of political porridge! grin
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by sinie: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2009
well lets not be too harsh on her. we can never really tell how we would react in a certain situation untill we find ourself in it. am not a politician bt am a pharmacist and i really commend her work in NAFDAC. at laest she acheived a lot most pple wont if given d same opportunity. and 4 that cudos 2her
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by deb(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2009
Have u guys 4gotten so quick the good work she did wit nafdac? one thing wit nigerians is dat they tend 2 4get about your good deeds immediately they see your mistake,blames and criticism make the order of the day.haba NLanders just let the woman be as 4 me she is still good.

My guy don't mind them. Have you forgotten that it is so easy to criticize?
Let them continue to criticize, it does not change the fact that she is a good woman.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by umuida: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2009
I WATCHED HER YESTERDAY IN THE TELEVISION ADVISING STRIKING LECTURERS TO GO BACK TO CLASS ROOM.
HONESTLY, SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED THAT HER MINISTERAL POST. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NAIJA AND OYIBO.
BY OYIBO, I MEAN AMERICANS AND BRITON.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by wiseguy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2009
umuida:

I WATCHED HER YESTERDAY IN THE TELEVISION ADVISING STRIKING LECTURERS TO GO BACK TO CLASS ROOM.
HONESTLY, SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED THAT HER MINISTERAL POST. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NAIJA AND OYIBO.

I watched her too and i was pissed.

Now to the ASUU issue.

Tell me what more time does the Govt need to understand and do something abt our Educational system. Good a thing, Dora was a lecturer, Sam Egwu, Education minister was a lecturer, Vice president Jonathan was a lecturer and even the President was a lecturer. So what do they need to know that they're not aware since these years. The problems in our higher institutions did not start today. they witnessed it as lecturers and now they have become politicians and now needs time.

Dora is pleading that yaradua govt be giving a chance and the benefit of doubt since he was not the person that caused the problem but she forgot that Yaradua himself had set a very bad precedent when he assumed office and ASUU was on strike based on the Unilorin issue and he pleaded with them to go back that a political solution will be found. ASUU agreed and went back to work only for Yaradua to make a U-turn later and hide under the rule of law to say the outcome will be as determined by the Supreme court. I dont have a problem with his rule of law but is he not aware that the matter was in court when he promised a political solution? With that action he has shown that he cannot be trusted and i don't see why ASUU should trust him.

The only way ASUU should agree to go back now and under the present condition is for all political office holders to withdraw their children schooling abroad and National assembly making a law prohibiting children of political office holders going to other schools except schools in Nigeria. They cannot be rubbishing and underfunding our higher institutions while sending their kids abroad to study.

Look everywhere in Nigeria you see unemployable graduates roaming the streets in search of work. Recently i was one of the interviewers for a position in my company. Just for one position, thousands of CV was received and as if that was not enough when the so called best of the pack was shortlisted and invited for interview, it was a complete disaster. I don't blame them. I blame the system that produced them.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by jamace(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2009
Dora Akunyili Is A Confused Pretender

During a condolence visit to Gani Fawehinmi she repeatedly repeatedly called the great man Fayemi !!!! Obviously she was such a major player in the blatant election rigging in Ekiti to the extent that she cannot get the name Fayemi out of her head !!! Kayode Fayemi is the AC gubernatorial candidate cheated out of his mandate in the recently concluded Ekiti 'heist' !!!!  She is shameless and no different to all the undemocratic thieves destroying Nigeria. This woman insulted Gani Fawehinmi and all her supporters should bow their head in shame at this unforgivable gaffe that exposes how shallow and lacking in substance Akunyili really is. She is a deceitful empty barrel.

Hello friend. Your headlines, Has Dora Akunyuli Lost Her Integrity? and Dora Akunyili Is A Confused Pretender, are damn misleading. I am, to say the least, shocked at those headlines just for the simple fact that she pronounced the name "Fawehinmi" as  "Fayemi". Like somebody pointed out, you should know that she is Igbo and not Yoruba, and  " Fayemi, when pronounced , does not sound remotely like Fawehinmi". Therefore, you would have melowed down your headlines in order not to sound like an alarmist.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Gbawe: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2009
deb:

My guy don't mind them. Have you forgotten that it is so easy to criticize?
Let them continue to criticize, it does not change the fact that she is a good woman.

Dora Akunyili can no longer be called a "good woman". Good leaders , especially in a democracy , respect and place above everything else, the votes of the electorate. In a democracy there is nothing that comes close in importance to the sanctity of the peoples ballot !!! Haba !!! If Dora is willing to be part of the do-or-die politics that saw Oni imposed on the people of Ekiti can you not at the very least acknowledge that this cast serious doubts on the notion that she means well for Nigerians ? What is destroying our Country today if not the way illegitimate leaders , rigged in against our will,  proceed to loot our treasury for themselves and their cronies while they give Nigeria and Nigerians nada in return !!!!!

We will continue to get the leaders we deserve because it is clear that far too many Nigerians still prefer to cast their support for leaders along ethnic and partisan line  .

The way supporters of Dora , like yourself , never speak about her election rigging antics is the proof that many Nigerians still don't understand how sacrosanct the votes of Nigerians must be if we are to have a future as a nation.  Dora will be there shouting, bullying and fighting to get grossly inept and regressive Yar Adua rigged in again in 2011 (as she did for Oni in Ekitit) for another four years of 'awoof chop' for the PDP and regression for the rest of Nigeria. No doubt you will still be her greatest supporter then.

Loyalty is good but blind loyalty will get us nowhere. Ghana , for all the praises it is recieving , is not doing anything that amounts to Rocket Science. Ghana is just allowing the votes of its people to count towards the emergence of its leaders. This way the electorate gets the chance to choose proven performers that will move the nation forward. In Ghana voters are not bullied and cheated like they are in Nigeria .

Needless to say that given the choice the people of Oyo would never have chosen the bleaching looter now ruining the State. Akunyili has  now shown she is a fully indoctrinated PDP member who supports the callous actions of her Party even when those actions portend serious misery for Nigerians. She is now a do-or-die disciple. Those who can't see that will be dissapointed when she does worse in future. 2011 is near . The PDP will be looking to rig back to power a lot of its leaders who have failed miserably. We will see Madam Rebrand in her element then.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by MissEZ(f): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2009
Once a person of integrity always a person integrity. Gani fawehinmi  never changed his stance till death, Okonjo Iweala, Chinua Achebe, just to mention a few.

The problem with nigerian politicians is they always lobby for positions where they cant perform adequately. Dora did a good job at NAFDAC, yes, but even before she left she had started cutting corners Lets stop being sentimental. if u want  to do something good, stick to it and stand up for your principles. A man who is easily swayed isnt better than one who doesnt have principles at all

Its not how you start, its how you finish. If Dora has joined the band wagons of thieves and is supporting their cause, she isnt a heroine anymore.

Like someone rightly said, we are sick of what the ruling generation has turned nigeria into. if we do not start demanding integrity of ourselves now and even in our judgement of these peoples action, we will not do any better when we get there. I dont buy into the idea that we dont know how we will act if it was us. the truth is God has given everyone the willpower to stand up for what is right, but we let greed take over.

Its just like saying you are staying with a cheating partner because in the past they used to be good, or you like a thief because he wasnt always one. Chai!!! i refuse nonsense. We are not judging her, we are judging her actions. she may be a good woman, but her actions are not.

Dora is no longer standing up for the truth, lets be honest and objective with the issue. No one is pulling her down, she is doing it all by herself.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by wiseguy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2009
Miss EZ:

No one is pulling her down, she is doing it all by herself.

Gbam!
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Gbawe: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2009
jamace:

Hello friend. Your headlines, Has Dora Akunyuli Lost Her Integrity? and Dora Akunyili Is A Confused Pretender, are damn misleading. I am, to say the least, shocked at those headlines just for the simple fact that she pronounced the name "Fawehinmi" as  "Fayemi". Like somebody pointed out, you should know that she is Igbo and not Yoruba, and  " Fayemi, when pronounced , does not sound remotely like Fawehinmi". Therefore, you would have melowed down your headlines in order not to sound like an alarmist.

My friend , the more supporters make excuses for Akunyili the more her ineptitude and unsuitability as Information Minister is exposed. Is it not obvious to you guys? She is our information Minister for crying out loud !!! If I am an important person meeting the info Minister of any serious nation for the first time and my name is ogbomolamafofiafia you can bet any money that a half-decent Information Minister would spend time learning how to pronounce my name so as not to cause offence. He may even employ a Nigerian to teach him how to pronounce my name !!! He is unlikely to proceed to call me Ogbomosho if he is unsure of how to say my name. That would indicate unproffessionalism and ineptitude.

It is therefore silly to assume that a supposedly intelligent Information Minister , because she is Igbo, cannot differentiate between Fayemi and Fawehinmi when she and every Nigerian hear Gani's name regularly for the past few decades !!! Ridiculous !!!  Also very convenient , given her inglorious role in Ekiti, that she confuses Fawehinmi with Fayemi the AC candidate who valiantly gave the PDP a headache in Ekiti only to lose out to the machinations of Akunyili and her Poverty development Party.  

A genuine mistake might be Madam Rebrand saying Fawunmi instead of Fawehinmi. Saying Fayemi just means Ekiti is indelibly imprinted on her mind.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by ideas78: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2009
umuida:

My people normally say things like ma fi itiju ko arun ( for non-yoruba speakers) it simply means do not force your self to do what you ordinary are not good at.

Who knows may be dora is trying to pay back FG/PDP back in their own for not giving her the Health ministry propably that might be what she thinks she deserves like one poster recently said that she might have been bitten by the PDP bug, this also might be through because if you watch the track records of this woman in nafdac it was too fantastic for her to be garnering awards from all the corners of the earth you really must have been truly extra-ordinary but her current Bleep ups leaves too many things to be desired.

Let me ask this question, why is it taht any body working under the FG or having some things to do with the PDP are not always trusworthy or truthful why ?
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Gbawe: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2009
Miss EZ:

Once a person of integrity always a person integrity. Gani fawehinmi  never changed his stance till death, Okonjo Iweala, Chinua Achebe, just to mention a few.

The problem with nigerian politicians is they always lobby for positions where they cant perform adequately. Dora did a good job at NAFDAC, yes, but even before she left she had started cutting corners Lets stop being sentimental. if u want  to do something good, stick to it and stand up for your principles. A man who is easily swayed isnt better than one who doesnt have principles at all

Its not how you start, its how you finish. If Dora has joined the band wagons of thieves and is supporting their cause, she isnt a heroine anymore.

Like someone rightly said, we are sick of what the ruling generation has turned nigeria into. if we do not start demanding integrity of ourselves now and even in our judgement of these peoples action, we will not do any better when we get there. I dont buy into the idea that we dont know how we will act if it was us. the truth is God has given everyone the willpower to stand up for what is right, but we let greed take over.

Its just like saying you are staying with a cheating partner because in the past they used to be good, or you like a thief because he wasnt always one. Chai!!! i refuse nonsense. We are not judging her, we are judging her actions. she may be a good woman, but her actions are not.

Dora is no longer standing up for the truth, lets be honest and objective with the issue. No one is pulling her down, she is doing it all by herself.

Biko , Madam na you get am !!!! You made some fantastic points in your post above. A genuinely good person will always remain good regardless of the circumstances they find themselves in.  Endorsing the cheating of Nigerians out of their mandate is something most good people will never do. As I have stated before,  nothing is more important in national life than the ability of a people to choose their own leaders . When you deny them this basic right you are showing that you do not want what is best and benevolent for voters. People can accuse me of hating Madam Rebrand but I know myself enough to understand that I will never be a part of election rigging regardless of the position I find myself in because I have seen that sit-tight leaders and parties that undemocratically impose themselves and their cronies on nations is what has been mainly responsible for the underdevelopment of many African Countries.

You are right in saying we are sick and tired of the illegitimate leaders who impose themselves on us and then go on to regress us towards the Stone age !!!! Akunyili is now part of that evil culture and no past achievment can mitigate for that.

Thank God things are changing and we are beginning to see more free and fair elections in Africa. Anyone that wants Nigeria to join the league of African nations moving forward through the adoption of genuine democratic practices will not support Madam Rebrand and what she now stands for.
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by jidobaba(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2009
George_D:

i'm personally disappointed in dora. ever since she took up that appointment
she has been mired in one controversy after another. from nta N8.2b contract
to ekiti re-run, etc.

it's a shame and all these flashing of eyes on network news isn't doing her any
good either.

abi o, she just dey flash eye up and down like woman of easy virtue. undecided
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by MissEZ(f): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2009
lol at jidobabas comment
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Ekwere(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2009
Whosoever wrote this thread is as foolish as anything in this world specialing in PHS(Pull Her Syndrome). What is the purpose of this thread? To attack and destroy her reputation and integrity or something? Who amongs these foolish critics can achieve like her or better than what she has achieved? It is always very easy to just type whatever comes to your brain.

She was nobody when she was appointed without lobbying for that postion in NAFDAC and she gave her life to save people from taking adulterated drugs even some her critics and their family members were saved. We easily laughed at people and wants them dead and you people think since she is in main stream politics now, she is then corrupt, better go and have your brains checked at yaba hospital and bring up a topic that each and every one of us here would gain from, stop all these arm-chair criticism
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by zmurda(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2009
she don lose her integrity tey tey

i no efen no weda she been get b4

Big Onyara!!
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2009
undecided
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2009
ah, dora! why? why did you have to disgrace yourself like this?! cry
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by qblaze(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2009
@ First Poster,

Please don't EVER misspell her name again. It's Akunyili not Akunyuli.

OMG!!!

Dora is so hot, so sexy. It's a pity she's menopausal and married.

I'm in love with this woman.

cool cool cool cool
Re: Has Dora Akunyili Lost Her Integrity? by bidemi12(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2009
@Gwawe. You need to understand what we are talking about here. There aret 2 issues. The first is as minister for information she has the responsibility to disseminate information currectly, which means all facts are checked and true and her pronounciations accurate. Lets assume someone from Tibet hears here when she called fawehinmi ''fayeni'' he will go back back to his country, put in their historical logs that Gani fayeni has died. Moreso he has every belief that the information is correct because it came from our information minister. fifty years down the line our children will take offence when people from Tibet refer to him as fayeni, or am i wrong? Issue 2. She sold out when she became information minister. Proves she never had integrity in the first place. From recent history in Nigeria all ministers in that capacity had always been dubious. There is no way you can maintain your integrity as information minister in a curropt Government. The government in Nigeria has always been lying to us and you expect the info minister to tell us the truth? You want make them sack am? She reprents them and all their two faced policies. SHIKENA grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP / Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment / Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.