Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,120 members, 7,845,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Women Are One Of The Best Creatures! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are One Of The Best Creatures! (370 Views)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Men Are Wonderful Creatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Are One Of The Best Creatures! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Women are outstanding creatures worthy of praise. A woman is a gem that should b treasured regardless of her attitude. A woman shouldn't be treated with scorn, they are adorable creatures that go through a lot of emotional and physical violence. Yes I'm a man, but I feel every woman should b treated with love and respect.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS
Re: Women Are One Of The Best Creatures! by BEENUEL(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Aunty Tiwalade lipsrsealed, kontinu wink

1 Like

Re: Women Are One Of The Best Creatures! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
I love women. I love almost everything about them, and I love a wide variety of them — white, black, big, small, tall short, etc. I find beauty in most girls I see, and so I don’t think that I necessarily have a type.
My type is woman; but there are certain features about a woman’s anatomy that are sure to drive me (as well as most other guys) wild.
I love hair so long that my fingers run through it like an ocean. Hair that looks just as good thrown up in a messy bun as it does when professionally cared for.
I love looking into a pair of eyes so beautiful that I lose myself for a few seconds in time. A pair of eyes that I can look into and be so enamored with that I have to actively keep myself in the moment of the conversation.

I love legs that seemingly never end. Legs so long that I can’t help but admire them when they pour out of a pair of shorts on a summer day.
I love a woman’s heart. Although unseen to the naked eye, I love a heart so big that I feel its presence when she’s around me; a heart so strong that I can feel its comfort when she hugs me; a heart so good that it allows me to truly be myself around her.
I love a woman’s soul. Another unseen — and technically non-existent — object, I love a soul so pure that I genuinely feel like she wants the best for me in life. A soul I love so much that it allows me to see a long-term future with her.
I love women, in all forms; if she has any of these, it’s a bonus. Women are beautiful creatures, inside and out.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Romancelander Win This Contest / Lol..see Wahala For Here!!!! / Kwankwaso's Foundation Helps Ese Oruru's Abductor Meet Bail Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.