Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (28828 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by HeWrites(m): 5:06am On May 02, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Cynthia Chikezie Barrier Breaker on Facebook is of the opinion that married ladies are their fellow married women husband's sidechics

Read what she wrote;
"Married ladies, young girls are no more your problems Now. It's your fellow married women.
They are the real side chics �"

Culled from;

3 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by ghettowriter(m): 5:11am On May 02, 2018
choii...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:13am On May 02, 2018
This is what happens when you buy phones for fish brains..

13 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Nobody: 5:48am On May 02, 2018
Real matter!!!

The competition between the married and single sisters is getting very thick.

40 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Arthurwinner(m): 5:49am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
they said the truth so stop talking nonsense

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:08am On May 02, 2018
Arthurwinner:

they said the truth so stop talking nonsense

There's always sense in every nonsense..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by phemmyfour: 6:33am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
She's right, two opposite sex that are married can date conveniently without drama and jealousy single girls are known for

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by donstan18: 6:45am On May 02, 2018
They are their own enemies embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Nobody: 7:01am On May 02, 2018
Whatever, they should keeping on cheating

3 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 7:02am On May 02, 2018
marriage is an over rated poo.
mtchew

11 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by TSOM(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2018
Maybe it is. But the ratio of married or single men who tumble beneath the sheets with married women whose marital statuses they are privy to are comparatively low, and I dare add, insignificant.

Most men are scared of such karma, however irrational it is. Whichever side of the theist divide you stand on, there's always this throbbing on your conscience to look the other way when there's a sexually-willing or vulnerable married woman there for the taking.

I'd like to think, however false it is, that 'cause I can will myself to stay off those kind of women, some guy , when I tie the nuptial knots with a woman who's my 'better half', would stay off my woman.

Maybe it is all wrong but that false sense of 'security' would sure help.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by OgahBohz: 8:38am On May 02, 2018
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY

BUT PLEASE IS EXTRAMARITAL SEX A SIN?

I KNOW EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR US A SIN BUT WHAT ABOUT EXTRA MARITAL SEX?

PLEASE ANSWER WITH CANDID DETAILS AND PROOF

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Olalan(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2018
Looking around the rate of married women cheating is quite alarming, no more respect for the institution of marriage. If you sense your girl friend sleeps around while dating be rest assured she's going to continue in marriage.
The question now is how many faithful girls are still left...........
BTW one of the worst nightmare for a married man who is faithful is to have an unfaithful wife, really more scary when you have a wife with many ex she's been sexual involved with

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Nobody: 9:07am On May 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
marriage is an over rated poo.

mtchew

A guy behind this moniker
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Spar7tan(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2018
I never enter marriage and e don Taya me sef with all these marriage shit we dey hear uapandan.

8 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by AnonymousIP: 9:45am On May 02, 2018
grin
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by AnonymousIP: 9:45am On May 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy ....
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by jeeqaa7(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2018
Eorf
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Lizilicious(f): 9:46am On May 02, 2018
True talk sister...
My happily married landlady is fucking her best friend' husband..

13 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by MisterGrace: 9:46am On May 02, 2018
I think it's best guys start to get baby mamas and continue to flex while sending monies for their up keeps.

It is quite shameful.

4 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by donestk(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2018
Yea noticed it
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by franchasng: 9:49am On May 02, 2018
This is nothing to worry about at all....the world's population is exploding daily.....u don't expect your partner to be having sex continuously with only u....if u fine or handsome, she or he must meet someone hotter than u...if u think u are rich, he or she must meet someone richer...if u think u are wise, he or she must meet someone wiser...and it goes on....so its a good news so we all can become one again by sexing each other's partner as our own partners too sex other people's partner and the world will become happier cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bother about money and not these things fellas angry angry

21 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by deebrain(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2018
Very true.

It's a product of issues within many marriages or the adventure spirit wey no gree die in some people, either men or women even when married.

Many romantic stuff couples do before they get married, for most couples, end when they get married.

And the starved "married" women start preying on young couples--married men, or older couples they see that maintain their romantic life even when married, and start ALMOST WITHOUT SENDING OR SHAME flirting with the man. God help you if the man is generous with giving money or socially inclined or maintains his youthful physique.

It's a trend that has been happening secretly for very long. It is not new.

4 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Nobody: 9:49am On May 02, 2018
ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by tobechi74: 9:50am On May 02, 2018
women are their own problem
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by edelweiss(f): 9:51am On May 02, 2018
I'm married and i can say it's true. The way some married women cheat these days im even begining to doubt my own self. Its like the devil himself is holding them at gunpoint to cheat. No conscience, no morals , value or intergrity for self. How can one devalue one's self like that is what beats me!��

10 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Lagosfinder(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2018
Nothing we wont hear
Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by thunderbabs: 9:51am On May 02, 2018
Hello niggas, mk una lean back.

This is for dem females to thrash cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by Nobody: 9:52am On May 02, 2018
Married women nowadays fuucks their fellow married men

1 Like

Re: "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady by donestk(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2018
cry
edelweiss:
I'm married and i can say it's true. The way some married women cheat these days im even begining to doubt my own self. Its like the devil himself is holding them at gunpoint to cheat. No conscience, no morals , value or intergrity for self. How can one devalue one's self like that is what beats me!��

Your moniker..... Got it from sound of music?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Open At Your Own Risk: THE SUPERNATURAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.