Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State (24486 Views)

Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Breaking: Fayose In Trouble As Anti-fayose Protest Rocks Ekiti [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by shamecurls(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
[size=18pt]Lobatan!

Rice has finished in there belly
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Guyman02: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
These people think that Fayose is the problem, they dont know about dwindled oil money from Abuja.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Word4Word: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
It is sponsored. People are too hungry and busy to go on the road for this nonsense protest. The DSS, EFCC and whoever have level-playing ground to dig out or frame up what they want to nail or prosecute anyone. These people should be advised to go to their farms, businesses and jobs for there is war ahead that is beyond their imagination.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by nintal(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
PDP talks much.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by temptnow: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
All dis APC paid rats, once fayose put a put of rice for fire. Them go begin praise him. Jobless people
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3161209_3158511imagejpegjpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362_jpeg_jpegccb98242de35c1b4a50262f5f0e8378e

Said a biafrauud, why can't you just stick to your biafrauud nonsense and leave 9ja politics alone, mtswwwwwww.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by DONSMITH123(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Ah... So you're telling me to stick to Fayose. But if it were Buhari's issue, You would have diverted to Jonathan.

How did you know he had less that ten million in his account?... Are you his account officer?

Fayose boy. you no dey tire?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by toye440: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Ah... So you're telling me to stick to Fayose. But if it were Buhari's issue, You would have diverted to Jonathan.

How did you know he had less that ten million in his account?... Are you his account officer?

EFCC laid his shit bare. Am guessing u had to put up this defence in his favour because u benefited from his cup of rice and condiment bonanza.
since his secret was made public HV u had any of his vituperations, no I.e. because he knows the law would soon catch up with him. and now is seriously looking for a way out

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by madapcmod: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Photos of old protest. APC na so una deceit be?
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by 2rutalk1: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
We are still waiting for Aisha to travel to US.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
EKITI ARISE! A CLARION CALL TO ALL EKITI STAKEHOLDERS ALL OVER THE WORLD!
It's high time we put aside our political differences, our political affiliations and whatever that separate us, and cleaved to that which would guarantee good governance, and alleviate the sufferings of our kinspersons in Ekiti land. It's high time we stood for good governance. It's high time we realized the reason for our desire for a change of baton during the administration of Dr. Fayemi. It's high time we stopped talking of political parties. We cannot pretend not to know that all is not well with our dear state. And no one should remind anyone that it's a general phenomenon all over the country, Nigeria.
If the current trails of accusation against our incumbent governor, His Excellency Ayodele Fayose, are true; it's high time we rebuked him.
Whichever way it's used to expose any form of self-enrichment or stealing of our commonwealth is acceptable. Be it witch-hunt, persecution, or prosecution. As long as it's established that our money was stolen, it's an injustice against Ekiti people.
It's time to let the world know that, The people of Ekiti extraction, who know Fayose right from the beginning: his hay days at the motor park in Molete/Challenge Ibadan, his shoddy stint at Ibadan Polytechnic and the attendant OND/HND certificate drama, his first advent in Ekiti state house and his inglorious exit, his alleged backdoor second advent, and his impending doom, if found guilty; cannot be moved by any antics.
We should let the world know what we want is good governance, and whosoever can give that to us is welcomed irrespective of his political party. It's time to let the world know that Most of the people singing the praises of corrupt politicians are either people of questionable character, or people who are innocently ignorant, or people who depend on politics for a living.
A true born Ekiti with intact integrity does not celebrate stealing , mediocrity, or sycophancy.
Our Dear Governor Fayose should know that time is the decider of all things. If he's stolen, time will tell.
In the end, the truth would be exposed. And it would leave no one in doubt. It's a matter of time.
The clock is ticking. The time is fast approaching. The day of reckoning is here!
If the son of the next neighbor is stealing, does that make it unnecessary to chastise my own son for stealing? If it's proven, whether by witch-hunt, persecution or prosecution that Fayose has stolen, he must be made to face the wrath of the law .
It's time we stop interfering with government investigators.
And we must know, that if this administration shields any corrupt persons in Ekiti by virtue of political alliances, another administration would come and do justice to that. Who ever knew that those who were eating our yam yesterday could be made to vomit them today?
We are Ekiti! We are honorable people.
God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by kingthreat(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
The food has finished. Now they are hungry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by SeverusSnape(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Said a biafrauud, why can't you just stick to your biafrauud nonsense and leave 9ja politics alone, mtswwwwwww.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3161209_3158511imagejpegjpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362_jpeg_jpegccb98242de35c1b4a50262f5f0e8378e
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Cadamlk: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmnnnn, that crowd is much

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by greatness22(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by phemmisky(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
hummmm
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by iyobosadavid: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oksman:
Is this a current agitation or what?, i know some of these pix to be old!
Chai!! this one has gone blind, or you are an illiterate that can not read one of the placard that states Pls EFCC Probe Fayose Account in Access Bank.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by igbsam(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Paid protest always go with banners crested with the same writings, words and branded shirts

But if u look at these pictures, u wud know they don't looked paid. They are true citizens who are tired of that thief called fayose!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by 8BitGee(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Silly iPods will say it is sponsored by the opposition. Looking at the pictures, those ladies and gentlemen don't look hungry or sponsored.

Fayose is an omo-ale.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by shamecurls(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dangote should buy Ekiti State and the proceeds be shared amongs its citizens.

Or

The State should be converted to a cattle ranch so as to put a final stop to Herdsmen/Farmers clashes. The indigenes can be moved to neighboring country`s like Sudan, Chad, Cameroon or Somalia

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Bimpe29: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Why the protest now? Is like you guys voted for 4 years of stomach infrastructure.
Can't believe that's happening in fountain of knowledge's state

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
wristbangle:
Anytime this man's name is mentioned on news, it's just from one controversial issue to another yet a particular region sees him as their hero.

Ekiti got really served by his useless stomach infrastructure agenda. They should enjoy what they vote for.
Let me educate you a bit.. I can see that you are ignorant.
For the record, Fayose never won the governorship election in Ekiti.
Ekiti people never voted him.. It was just federal might that came to play. While my people were busy preparing for election, PDP was preparing for war..
He's nobody's hero.. He was just imposed on us.. Cos Jonathan was desperate and needed a political base in Southwest. Since all states was controlled by APC.
My people are actually wiser than all this.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by chimauga(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
APE APC are like

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Thobiy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
cry
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by comffy(f): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
I am sure he won't finish his tenure. I am sure immunity no longer cover him. We don't want him again. Omo ale jatijati

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by centboy123456(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Are these not old pictures?... That's by the way.

See these paid protesters... Sorry guys, Even if all of you team up with DSS, EFCC and APC, You can't remove Fayose Illegally. I expect Fayose supporters to reciprocate.

Fayose, Keep up the good work. The real Ekiti people are behind you, Not these political jobbers I see all over the place.

Are beg help tell them dey nor know anything at all

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by comffy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
I am sure he won't finish his tenure. immunity no longer cover him. We don't want him again. Omo ale jatijati

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by bender79: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
2rutalk1:
APC rented crowd make una go and sit down. Another version of propaganda.
Turn to your mirror and say shame on me.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Jobabori(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
If you like it or not Fayose will be the first President of Biafra nation. IPOB rated him more than brave Ojukwu. He is their hero who did more than Invaluable Ojukwu. He is their adopted son and will emerge the first leader of their utopic country. EKITI can reject him as his followers are waiting to receive and give him a rousing welcome in Onitsha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Leiman100(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Are these not old pictures?... That's by the way.

See these paid protesters... Sorry guys, Even if all of you team up with DSS, EFCC and APC, You can't remove Fayose Illegally. I expect Fayose supporters to reciprocate.

Fayose, Keep up the good work. The real Ekiti people are behind you, Not these political jobbers I see all over the place.
bros you are confused, are you denying the picture the protest or the removal from office?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal / Nigeria Wins As UK Court Quashes $11 Billion P&ID Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.