Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State (24492 Views)

Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Breaking: Fayose In Trouble As Anti-fayose Protest Rocks Ekiti [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by SeverusSnape(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Hahah pained who? Did you think I take senseless people serious? grin
Zombie man, You don't take senseless people serious, and you're quoting that senseless person?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3161209_3158511imagejpegjpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362_jpeg_jpegccb98242de35c1b4a50262f5f0e8378e
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by BERNIMOORE: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Giverz:
Hmmmm! Indeed, the change Ekiti needs rest with Ekiti people. This is a signal to Fayose that he doesnt own the Ekitians as he always claim.

Im sure Fayose ' the prophet of doom 'will say this crowed is pohotoshoped or organised by Buhari.

Shioooor!
SHARAAAP1

Nobody cant own 100% support population of state. BUT when you have majority you are good. If it were buhari he would order police to open fire on them like the shiite muslims and the ibo. but the few people you see here are mainly APC losers supporters, see evidence of why they are protesting

Protesters are mainly Pained APC supporters and do not represent the Ekiti people.

Fayose met 19APC lawmakers and he dealt with them and no single sit in all 26 house members bore APC, we expect their supporters to come out led by Taiwo Olatunbosun APC spokesman!..
Fayose=26, Apc=0
LGA;PDP=16, APC=0
SENATE PDP=3 APC=0
REPS;PDP=6 APC=0

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by dionma: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
it is strange that none of the PDP governors have recently come to fayose defence. He seems to be a loner.

fayose is an example of how not to be a governor. Discretion is the better part of valour, that is if fayose understand what applying discretion means.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by alowonle02(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nigeria is d only country dt tags honourable to its corrupt politicians. I can't imagine see someone on dis platform try to defend Fayose with all d clear allegations levelled against him by d EFCC still people re trying to cover him even withoust having no share with embezle money d governor have int his different accounts. At times I do ask myself where precisely dis country is heading jst because its citizenry refuse to reason together may be because I benefit from current government, it will now prevent them from uttering d truth. This country will be great not until when every Nigerians come together to resist these corrupt leaders by hauling them with stones and tell them to release our belongings back to us. May God help dis country.
Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Zombie man, You don't take senseless people serious, and you're quoting that senseless person?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3161209_3158511imagejpegjpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362_jpeg_jpegccb98242de35c1b4a50262f5f0e8378e
I don't blame you sha! Wailers are illiterate, mischievious and reckless! grin
Are you going to be wailing on NL till 2023? grin

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by SeverusSnape(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

I don't blame you sha! Wailers are illiterate, mischievious and reckless! grin
Are you going to be wailing on NL till 2013? grin
2013??...you're surely a BUHARIST. Still living in the past.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
2013??...you're surely a BUHARIST. Still living in the past.
Just a typo, Did you think the vote of the 5% matters? Hahahahahhah. You didn't vote for him and yet he won. Go and get a better job instead of this N50/ week job lmao

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Or better stick to your Biafrauud nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by nanzozo(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
MissEdified:
Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital, is locked down by an anti-graft mass protest.

The protesters are chanting anti- Governor Ayodele Fayose songs as they march round the city.

According to Gboyega Adeoye, an Ekiti indigene, “I saw all these coming long ago. There is a limit to grandstanding, particularly when one is with little or no reputation. It is a case of over stretched luck.

And it is sad that one can have two undue chances and squandered them.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-ekiti-masses-protest-against.html

If they should see pro Fayose group,they will melt down. abeg give way
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by SeverusSnape(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Just a typo, Did you think the vote of the 5% matters? Hahahahahhah. You didn't vote for him and yet he won. Go and get a better job instead of this N50/ week job lmao
... Yes! cheesy

He won and Nigerians are suffering the more. At least people now knows who the dullard is, They now know he's not what they sold to them. grin Eiyaa... Nigerians are now stealing food. grin zombie Nigerians
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by emmand2(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
How much APC pay them to protest against their governor?too bad na watin hungery dey cause
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
... Yes! cheesy

He won and Nigerians are suffering the more. At least people now knows who the dullard is, They now know he's not what they sold to them. grin Eiyaa... Nigerians are now stealing food. grin zombie Nigerians

You just proved me right when I said "Wailers are illiterate, mischievious and reckless!"
How on earth can 5% vote be supplement over 95% votes.

Let the people that voted for Buhari complain about the suffering, not some illiterate goons from the yeast. I will advise you to keep agitating for your hopeless and visionless Nation or keep shut and remain Hausa/ Fulani & Yoruba slaves forever. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by SeverusSnape(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

You just proved me right when I said "Wailers are illiterate, mischievious and reckless!"
How on earth can 5% vote be supplement over 95% votes.

Let the people that voted for Buhari complain about the suffering, not some illiterate goons from the yeast. I will advise you to keep agitating for your hopeless and visionless Nation or keep shut and remain Hausa/ Fulani & Yoruba slaves forever. cheesy
Tribalist, Everyone is complaining. Anytime I give you fact, You resort to this trash. What are you even saying??... Nation?... Are you dreaming??
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Kekeiyke(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
So people who can protest are still alive in this country?Aregbe owed workers several months no protest in Osun, the inflation and hardship caused by Buhari rule couldn't bring out these fools out to protest.It is now they have been paid by evil politicians who are bent on achieving their evil will through the ignorant and hungry destitutes that they would protest against Fayose.Why not protest against Buratai and his Dubai houses,why not protest Fashola and his 78 mil website,why not protest the cover up of Sahara Oil cover up,why not protest nepotistic Buhari appointment, why not protest 145 fuel price,what of 350 dollar rate or 220 kero price,what of the secret employment by CBN,Prisons, FRIS.....shame on you gullible and degenerated Ekiti protesters...
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by AntiIPOOP(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Tribalist, Everyone is complaining. Anytime I give you fact, You resort to this trash. What are you even saying??... Nation?... Are you dreaming??
Like serious, everyone is complaining?
You are the tribalist + bigot all together. You hate Buhari because he's Hausa/ Muslim. The only sin of Buhari to you southeast guys is for sending the buffoon drunkard packing. Keep wailing, N50/ week for wailing is not a small money grin but atleast if you are going to wail, u should wail with facts.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by SeverusSnape(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Like serious, everyone is complaining?
You are the tribalist + bigot all together. You hate Buhari because he's Hausa/ Muslim. The only sin of Buhari to you southeast guys is for sending the buffoon drunkard packing. Keep wailing, N50/ week for wailing is not a small money grin but atleast if you are going to wail, u should wail with facts.
I didn't read this trash. Same old bull crap I guess.
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Defenderng1: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
kolaaderin:

Provide any link to the old pictures if u have any.

very recent or old does not justify anything....... Rule of Law first before any action can be take but in this case action came first. If you don't know what is Rule of law look for any SS 1 students and go through their Government /Civic Education note. My brother /sister I didn't insult you but I was never the one that wrote the constitution am only quoting what we have been using till date ,suddenly Efcc constitution became more superior
Re: Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State by Suntzung: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
seunmsg:

The protest is currently ongoing in Ekiti. The masses have finally realised that Fayose is a liar and a fraudster who is of no good to Ekiti people. Fayose has lost his popularity with the people.
Upon all the intelectuals and sound minds that come from this larned society, how on earth u end up chosing this mad, ganja adicted thug as ur state GOVERNOR imaging this catastropic mistake! Ekiti Sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes / If Hameed Ali Ends Smuggling, He Can Appear In Senate In Jeans & Shirt - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.