Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) (40143 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS / Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by erusen: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
adenine02:

bros this is wat it feel like in most part of d north now

for the peace

we v seen change

so over to u in d delta

or wherevr u r

may continue to av d sleepless nite u brout on urslef

Shalom
so u expect sleepless night too in Niger delta.,okay we dey wait for una
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
sulesadat:

whats there to read?,ur comment no make sense at all and instead of u to bury ur head in shame for posting shiit u still wanna say more shiit , ur shaming machine don spoil abi?.
.. I should bury my fine head in shame?? Hell no... How many of ur leaders have buried their heads in shame for saying shii.. Like lai mohammed... And because of a single comment, I should bury my head in shame?? Pls get the hell out

1 Like

Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by adenine02: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wesely01:

Don't bring the lord into this , show us your life that's been changed??

sorry i tut u av sense

Shalom
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Hemanwel(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Drabeey:
Indeed. Eni ija o deba lo pa are ee lokunrin ( he who hasn't been to war, calls himself a man )

God bless you our president who is rathet bent on making Nigeria better than sharing money like Santa....

I won't pass without saying this..

I voted president Mohamadu Buhari
because i believe in his charisma
especially this trying time. I voted GEJ
out because my believe in him elapsed
and i personally can tolerate him no
more. If by virtue of time and perseverance, i
think president Buhari still have
enough time to do the work i voted
him to do.
I know he isn't a magician. If they
count people that trust him and numbered only two, be sure they are
himself and I.

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere
Na lie!You voted against GEJ cos you alleged that he sidelined your region in his administration.And you voted for Buhari cos you felt his romance with Tinubu would bring juicy positions in his administration to your region.It was all cos of regionalism.I like it when you hit the nail on the head,you know?

1 Like

Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by NaijaBlend: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
dondo83:

you are the one that needs a hot slap for brain reset. How can you compare what people in north east experienced to other state.

The man said the truth. All over the South, Boko Haram incarnate, the Fulani herdsmen, have been prowling around, killing people while they sleep and while they farm, from Benue to Delta, to all States in the South East. In the South West, pipeline vandals and pirates are killing innocent people. Cultists are having a field day. Rapists are ravaging innocent people while some underage are abducted, converted to another religion by force, and married by force. Maybe, there is peace, where unarmed people are shot dead by the police and soldiers even while they pray!

Perhaps, there is peace in the North, where Rev Fathers and pastors are kidnapped and killed every now and them; where RevvSiateea are abductes, raoed ans kilked; where a woman was recently bludgeoned to death in Kano for God knows what, and a man beheaded in Niger State.

Are you in this country at all?
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by adenine02: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
erusen:

sry bro i dont min dt

i was jus responding to d guy wu dont understand wat peace means
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by MalcoImX: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
erusen:
Nobody expects violence in the ND. That's the nature of violence. If it's not halted, it will spread. Syria started with a little protest, ...and it's now nearly a decade.

1 Like

Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
tbaba1234:

Fantastically corrupt in what sense.. What is the correlation with the topic?
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by omenka(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Some comments on this thread show some people who claim to be christians are nothing but morally depraved beasts in human form.

How could anyone who call themselves human be upset about a people celebrating the fact that they now sleep peacefully?? How does it make you happier if they are tormented by some bloodthirsty beasts?? What fulfilment is there in seeing a people die for courses for which they bear no responsibility??

Just the other day, the only comment one could come up with when a thread showed a Boko Haram spy that was killed was "Buhari is a very useless man", sad that a terrorist was killed!!

I honestly regret sharing a common national boundary with these beasts.

Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Wesely01(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
adenine02:

sorry i tut u av sense

Shalom

I don't need your apology because I can see you are senseless.
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
tbaba1234:

Fantastically corrupt in what sense.. What is the correlation with the topic?

She is on weed

1 Like

Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by reachycul(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
it's actually "must you comment" nd nairaland is for everyone... Every section is for everyone... I comment whatever I choose to comment, however I want to do it, where ever I wanna do it.. Thank you... I hope u have a life outside nairaland politics section
u made a mistake by not getin d topic b4 u comment dear....Nairaland for everybody
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
reachycul:
u made a mistake by not getin d topic b4 u comment dear....Nairaland for everybody
seriously.. I got it... Nd I explained what I meant earlier
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by temptnow: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Aboki deceiving them selves since 1920 . Just be sleeping until they come back again to start killing you people like rats again. Are they not your brothers that started from killing Christians. Continue sleeping
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by dondo83(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wesely01:

I can see that you are the chairman Mumu/useless people slappers Association, i want you to mention what they are going through and have you ever in YOUR LIFE VISITED THAT STATE ?

I have worked on sites at biu , mubi etc I have a first hand experience. people live in fear, as early as 5pm you wouldn't see a single bird on the street. I have a neighbor in abuja , at one point he had over 80members of his family living with him in a 4bedroom duplex. I dont pray my enemy should go through such an experience.

2 Likes

Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by ilevic(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
And suddenly, the "mighty" Shekau stopped posting videos. And suddenly, "they" stopped fighting Nigeria, yet none of the thousands arrested during the insurgency have been charged to court for terrorism. And suddenly we all forgot to cry and weep for the return of chibok girls and suddenly everything starts working normally in the north east. And suddenly, our people stopped killing our people because our person is there. Hmmmm. Thank God nobody is making the north east ungovernable anymore.

justsayingtho
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by dondo83(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
omenka:
Some comments on this thread show some people who claim to be christians are nothing but morally depraved beasts in human form.

How could anyone who call themselves human be upset about a people celebrating the fact that they now sleep peacefully?? How does it make you happier if they are tormented by some bloodthirsty beasts?? What fulfilment is there in seeing a people die for courses for which they bear no responsibility??

Just the other day, the only comment one could come up with when a thread showed a Boko Haram spy that was killed was "Buhari is a very useless man", sad that a terrorist was killed!!

I honestly regret sharing a common national boundary with these beasts.

Tufiakwa!

They are ignorant. Do you know that most people that were killed in borno are Christians
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
meaning, people can barely sleep.. And our leaders r traveling upandown...
Chai!! Ur boyfriend/hussy don suffer poor intelligence problem for ur hand.

2 Likes

Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
... Ur handle has insulted u most.. I have no word for you
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
ur handle has insulted u most... I have no word for you
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by skywalker001(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sasuwa:
Sai buhari
say baba grin

Pls my sister I need ur help and support for the upcoming event on nairaland wch I knw u already knw bout it...
Pls don't turn ur brother down and ur support will be highly needed...
Wil b looking forward to hear frm u soonest
Thanks in anticipation my dear sister
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by eflintsone(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
dondo83:

you are the one that needs a hot slap for brain reset. How can you compare what people in north east experienced to other state.
wesely : if only u have stayed in borno you will knw wat he is saying....i spent six yrs in maiduguri ,schoolin ... pmb really changed that town for good
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Paulpenny(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Trash
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
well good for them,but I am seeing another type of change here, infact a negative kind of change

1 Like

Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by tuniski: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Drabeey:
Indeed. Eni ija o deba lo pa are ee lokunrin ( he who hasn't been to war, calls himself a man )

God bless you our president who is rathet bent on making Nigeria better than sharing money like Santa....

I won't pass without saying this..

I voted president Mohamadu Buhari
because i believe in his charisma
especially this trying time. I voted GEJ
out because my believe in him elapsed
and i personally can tolerate him no
more. If by virtue of time and perseverance, i
think president Buhari still have
enough time to do the work i voted
him to do.
I know he isn't a magician. If they
count people that trust him and numbered only two, be sure they are
himself and I.

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere
Whatever reason for your choice it remains private choice. What is not right is the open intimidation and threat to life for a political choice as seen in the north of buhari!
As for the roll back on BH, that ain't a success perse cos na dem dem! I expected the guns and bombs to be silent immediately GEJ conceded. Overall, the insecurity in nigeria is on the rise BH or no BH abi buhari is president of NE?
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
ur handle has insulted u most... I have no word for you
How does that make me less of a human being?
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by ASL33: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
adenine02:

bros this is wat it feel like in most part of d north now

for the peace

we v seen change

so over to u in d delta

or wherevr u r

may continue to av d sleepless nite u brout on urslef

Shalom
North =Nigeria. Anybody way no like am should go and D.
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Xtopher123(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
tbaba1234:
This is what change means to a person living in Borno.

He sounds like the Past Government brought it upon them, Are they not the Ones Shooting the Guns and Killing the Innocent ones? Did the past Government not try to help them out and the dullard President now then said 'A fight against the Perpetrators of the Aforementioned is a Fight again You people, who is deceiving who?
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Tintinnoty(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
it's actually "must you comment" nd nairaland is for everyone... Every section is for everyone... I comment whatever I choose to comment, however I want to do it, where ever I wanna do it.. Thank you... I hope u have a life outside nairaland politics section
Thanks for your correction, but if you most comment pls see beyond your nose don't just delve into an issues you know next to nothing about. And for your question, was that rhetorical?
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by mapet: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Metallurgist:

Ladycloud:

just look how irrational u are because of hatred and bigotry shame

Irrational you say? I think you forgot to add how dumb, empty and illiterate she is........ Gawd! Very Unintelligent girl

1 Like

Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by msadamidris: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
but the person that ruled witout series of travelling while watch us killed? wat is the important of his staying?
Re: What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
mapet:

Irrational you say? I think you forgot to add how dumb, empty and illiterate she is........ Gawd! Very Unintelligent girl
very stupid man... Jeeez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election / Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.