Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,728 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu (3625 Views)

Argument Of Design [replying OLAADEGBU'S THREAD] / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity / Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Gombs(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hypocrisy is the moral self-contradiction whereby the behavior of one or more people belies their own claimed or implied possession of certain beliefs, standards or virtues.

I have an online personality who the above definition suits almost perfectly. He's a regular here, and an 'elder' in the religion section having being here for a longer period than many. He's of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, and a core believer of their values. He has the my-church-is-holier-than-yours mentality, but he's seems to be a great guy.

Many years ago, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome visited Prophet T. B. Joshua, and many went agog, saying a lot of stories about it. Olaadegbu was one of such who accused Chris Oyakhilome of being a false preacher, and sighted some hilarious reasons as his basis of accusation. There are a plethora of threads to prove this, most were swept with nairaland tsunami few years ago, but here's one.

https://www.nairaland.com/1893751/10-terrible-scandals-pastor-oyakhilome#26133778

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was labelled false because he visited another man of God, T. B. Joshua.

Fast forward years on, Pastor Kumuiyi the GS of DLBC, Olaadegbu 's church traveled to Ukraine to minister at Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church. Olaadegbu couldn't keep the joy down, he was all over nairaland like white on rice.

Sunday Adelaja's church was one of the largest in Europe, with an outstanding followership. Olaadegbu posted a video, he talked about the miracles and testimonies. Boy! Olaadegbu was excited. He cheered on the miracles he earlier slandered Oyakhilome for, both of the visit to T. B Joshua's church and the Healing school.

Of one of the threads he spoke about the visit he IMPLIED that anyone associated to T B Joshua was not of God, and Pastor Chris' visit was just a confirmation of his ineligibility of being a man of God.

Here's the thread where he was excited like a fly that just spotted a heap of poo.

https://www.nairaland.com/647876/pastor-w.f-kumuyi-god-embassys

Few weeks ago, same pastor Sunday Adelaja was in the news for many wrong reasons, adultery, mismanagement of church funds etc. (Now, I'm not saying he's guilty of any of the accusations), and yesterday, I read he's been declared a persona non grata in Russia, and also He's back to Nigeria. Olaadegbu suddenly went missing.

Let's take a little digression. When pastor Chris was accused of adultery by the media (His wife never accused him of such ) Ola was one of the many who seemed orgasmic about the news, in fact he created a thread and named it "10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery". He's yet to create another thread on Pastor Sunday Adelaja.

Now, if by the reasoning of Olaadegbu, that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was not a 'true man of God', merely because he visited TB Joshua's church, should we now say same of Kumuiyi?

Has olaadegbu not read the news? Why's he suddenly weary of creating a thread? Just as he celebrated miracles in Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church when Kumuiyi visited, why was Pastor Chris' visit then a problem?

Is olaadegbu plainly a hypocritical or was it just a clear case of calling a dog a bad name just so that you'd hang it?

What makes Kumuiyi's visit sooooooo different from Chris' to other church?

If Pastor Chris' association with TB Joshua (a man who was accused of being an agent of the devil) earned him widespread criticism even from Ola, should Kumuiyi's association with Adelaja be seen in same negative light?

NB:
I'm NOT accusing any pastor of crimes they're accused of, I pray for Pastor Sunday, I'll always do. I'm however asking if Ola's hypocrisy isn't nauseating?

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Gombs:

Hypocrisy is the moral self-contradiction whereby the behavior of one or more people belies their own claimed or implied possession of certain beliefs, standards or virtues.

I have an online personality who the above definition suits almost perfectly. He's a regular here, and an 'elder' in the religion section having being here for a longer period than many. He's of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, and a core believer of their values. He has the my-church-is-holier-than-yours mentality, but he's seems to be a great guy.

Many years ago, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome visited Prophet T. B. Joshua, and many went agog, saying a lot of stories about it. Olaadegbu was one of such who accused Chris Oyakhilome of being a false preacher, and sighted some hilarious reasons as his basis of accusation. There are a plethora of threads to prove this, most were swept with nairaland tsunami few years ago, but here's one.

https://www.nairaland.com/1893751/10-terrible-scandals-pastor-oyakhilome#26133778

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was labelled false because he visited another man of God, T. B. Joshua.

Fast forward years on, Pastor Kumuiyi the GS of DLBC, Olaadegbu 's church traveled to Ukraine to minister at Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church. Olaadegbu couldn't keep the joy down, he was all over nairaland like white on rice.

Sunday Adelaja's church was one of the largest in Europe, with an outstanding followership. Olaadegbu posted a video, he talked about the miracles and testimonies. Boy! Olaadegbu was excited. He cheered on the miracles he earlier slandered Oyakhilome for, both of the visit to T. B Joshua's church and the Healing school.

Of one of the threads he spoke about the visit he said anyone associated to T B Joshua was not of God, and Pastor Chris' visit was just a confirmation of his ineligibility of being a man of God.

Here's the thread where he was excited like a fly that just spotted a heap of poo.

https://www.nairaland.com/647876/pastor-w.f-kumuyi-god-embassys

Few weeks ago, same pastor Sunday Adelaja was in the news for many wrong reasons, adultery, mismanagement of church funds etc. (Now, I'm not saying he's guilty of any of the accusations), and yesterday, I read he's been declared a persona non grata in Russia, and also He's back to Nigeria. Olaadegbu suddenly went missing.

Let's take a little digression. When pastor Chris was accused of adultery by the media (His wife never accused him of such ) Ola was one of the many who seemed orgasmic about the news, in fact he created a thread and named it "10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery". He's yet to create another thread on Pastor Sunday Adelaja.

Now, if by the reasoning of Olaadegbu, that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was not a 'true man of God', merely because he visited TB Joshua's church, should we now say same of Kumuiyi?

Has olaadegbu not read the news? Why's he suddenly weary of creating a thread? Just as he celebrated miracles in Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church when Kumuiyi visited, why was Pastor Chris' visit then a problem?

Is olaadegbu plainly a hypocritical or was it just a clear case of calling a dog a bad name just so that you'd hang it?

What makes Kumuiyi's visit sooooooo different from Chris' to other church?

If Pastor Chris' association with TB Joshua (a man who was accused of being an agent of the devil) earned him widespread criticism even from Ola, should Kumuiyi's association with Adelaja be seen in same negative light?

NB:
I'm NOT accusing any pastor of crimes they're accused of, I pray for Pastor Sunday, I'll always do. I'm however asking if Ola's hypocrisy isn't nauseating?

Cheers

You made me laugh in Swahili. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Gombs(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You made me laugh in Swahili. grin grin grin

Not as much as you've made me laugh in the last few months. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by jayriginal: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Gombs, wasn't infidelity one of the grounds of divorce in the Oyakhilome's marriage?

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Gombs:

Am still waiting to see how many people share your delusions before I begin to know what to say about these accusations. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Gombs(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
jayriginal:
Gombs, wasn't infidelity one of the grounds of divorce in the Oyakhilome's marriage?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You, my dear, are very wrong.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Gombs(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Am still waiting to see how many people share your delusions before I begin to know what to say about these accusations. cheesy

When I wrote this, I didn't think about how many people will lend me solidarity, no Ola, I had you in mind squarely. I did this for posterity, whether you write anything or not, the threads are out there waiting.

Delusions or not, your hypocrisy deserves an award, I just needed you to know! You can keep on waiting for the crowd.

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by jayriginal: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Gombs:

You, my dear, are very wrong.

I see.

I'll cross check.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Gombs:

When I wrote this, I didn't think about how many people will lend me solidarity, no Ola, I had you in mind squarely. I did this for posterity, whether you write anything or not, the threads are out there waiting.

Delusions or not, your hypocrisy deserves an award, I just needed you to know! You can keep on waiting for the crowd.

Cheers

It appears that you are on your own with these delusions. Give me a shout when you find someone to second you. wink

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
jayriginal:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Gombs is obviously in denial. Did they say that their MOG cannot sin? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by lepasharon(f): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Y'all can't even agree on one single Christian doctrine and expect outsiders to take you seriously. Joke

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by davien(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
* Grabs popcorn..

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Ranchhoddas: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Let the games begin. Una sure say na the same heaven all of una dey plan go?

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by BethelD1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Brothers and sisters in Christ , Christ is our Lord and saviour , not our GOs or Pastors . We however should pray for our priests and intercede on their behalf for the flame of God power to continue to burn bright in their lives .

All the men of God mentioned (Kumuyi, Adelaja, Joshua and Oyakhilome) all help to project the wonderful mesage of our Lord Christ all over the world.

Infact the men mentioned are the few positive light of honour and respect that shine out of Nigeria and indeed Africa .

Having said that they are humans , created by God for His glory and even allows them to have weaknesses so that people like you and me doesnt start worshiping them .

Job was a man of God totally and still had challenges ; David was annointed by God and was a fugitive for years .

The testimonies of David and Job at a time probably made people around them laugh at them (Bible confirmed same ) infact it was the dregs of the society that believed in the testimony of David whilst he was in the jungle fighting for his survival from the assault of Saul .

Job was mocked by family , in these days we will have probably said he used his children for occultic purposes!

Christ was recognised by the lowly placed men like fishermen etc , the intellegentsia could not just imagine God manifesting as a common carpenter!

The Lord Jehovah justified these afforementioned after it all .

Recently I saw Pastor Adelaja's commentary on Pastor Joshua on You Tube ; he more or less acknowleged the work of God in his ministry , meanwhile Pastor Kumuyi went to Adelaja's Church . And some us are in a fight about Pastor Chris and Joshua friendship!

I personally guess these men of God probably pray for one another's ministries and interact cordially behind the scenes .

They probably avoid open meetings because of us that see God in one and the devil in another!

I noticed that more recently the animosities between in the hierachy of Nigerian Christiandom has been toned down . This probably down to Boko Haram bombing and killing people and not sparing Kumuyis , Adelaja , Joshua or Oyakhilomes followers!
You know what brethren ? the haramites call all of them Christians! And righly so , they are all christians .

Our enemy is the devil /satan as described in the Bible and not your brother or sister who is propagating God Kingdom all over the world and rightly or wrongly you are priviledged to know some information about him and you judge him .

I hope I have not been offensive to any one ; if I did I apologise and I pray the Jehovah Almighty whom we all love and serve helps our understanding and gives more grace to us all to further see ourselves the way He sees us

Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
These so-called pastors ehn
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Gombs(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
lepasharon:
Y'all can't even agree on one single Christian doctrine and expect outsiders to take you seriously. Joke

Hun, I think you're on the wrong thread. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Gombs(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
BethelD1:
Brothers and sisters in Christ , Christ is our Lord and saviour , not our GOs or Pastors . We however should pray for our priests and intercede on their behalf for the flame of God power to continue to burn bright in their lives .

All the men of God mentioned (Kumuyi, Adelaja, Joshua and Oyakhilome) all help to project the wonderful mesage of our Lord Christ all over the world.

Infact the men mentioned are the few positive light of honour and respect that shine out of Nigeria and indeed Africa .

Having said that they are humans , created by God for His glory and even allows them to have weaknesses so that people like you and me doesnt start worshiping them .

Job was a man of God totally and still had challenges ; David was annointed by God and was a fugitive for years .

The testimonies of David and Job at a time probably made people around them laugh at them (Bible confirmed same ) infact it was the dregs of the society that believed in the testimony of David whilst he was in the jungle fighting for his survival from the assault of Saul .

Job was mocked by family , in these days we will have probably said he used his children for occultic purposes!

Christ was recognised by the lowly placed men like fishermen etc , the intellegentsia could not just imagine God manifesting as a common carpenter!

The Lord Jehovah justified these afforementioned after it all .

Recently I saw Pastor Adelaja's commentary on Pastor Joshua on You Tube ; he more or less acknowleged the work of God in his ministry , meanwhile Pastor Kumuyi went to Adelaja's Church . And some us are in a fight about Pastor Chris and Joshua friendship!

I personally guess these men of God probably pray for one another's ministries and interact cordially behind the scenes .

They probably avoid open meetings because of us that see God in one and the devil in another!

I noticed that more recently the animosities between in the hierachy of Nigerian Christiandom has been toned down . This probably down to Boko Haram bombing and killing people and not sparing Kumuyis , Adelaja , Joshua or Oyakhilomes followers!
You know what brethren ? the haramites call all of them Christians! And righly so , they are all christians .

Our enemy is the devil /satan as described in the Bible and not your brother or sister who is propagating God Kingdom all over the world and rightly or wrongly you are priviledged to know some information about him and you judge him .

I hope I have not been offensive to any one ; if I did I apologise and I pray the Jehovah Almighty whom we all love and serve helps our understanding and gives more grace to us all to further see ourselves the way He sees us

Shalom

Thanks buddy.

Please I'm not comparing any two MOG, in fact I have never cast aspersions on any. Kumuiyi is a wonderful pastor, any day anytime... Same with other in their own way.

But olaadegbu, the holier than thou hypocrite won't let folks breath if you don't think like DLBC. grin

See him hanging on to straws, I'd prefer he stay that way, my point was to openly call him a hypocrite.

His hate for Oyakhilome got weird heights and I keep wondering. grin grin

Same guy said Christianity isn't about miracles, but holiness and salvation, yet he wallowed all over a thread like a pig who just spotted a mud pool, celebrating miracles because Kumuiyi was involved. grin grin

Now see him trying to to shift goal posts. He's claiming someone said Chris Oyakhilome can't sin. Do you remember the wedding 'scandal' of Kumuiyi 's son? Oh dear! Come and see Olaadegbu's defense. As far as he's concerned, Christianity outside what he knows isn't the "real deal". grin

Now, since Sunday Adelaja was accused of adultery with like 20 women, Olaadegbu didn't rush here to create a thread calling him what he'd like, why? Because Kumuiyi visited that church? How come Kumuiyi is still a true man of God and Chris Oyakhilome isn't, since they both visited churches of 'controversial pastors'?

Funny olaadegbu grin

As for the bold, hmm Ola would have a heart attack o. So, Sunday Adelaja commended TB Joshua? Same Sunday Adelaja that Kumuiyi visited his church? Kumuiyi must then have no Issues with TB Joshua? Hahahahahahah, yet Ola has said trash about Chris Oyakhilome just because he visited TB Joshua who Ola thinks is a false prophet. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by BethelD1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
No one has all the answer to all spiritual questions in christiandom , that is why I believe God allow , Pastors Adeboye , Bishop Oyedepo and other annointed men and women of God to live and work in His vineyard as prophets even at same time .

Personally I sometimes imagine if we present day christians were to have the early apostles as individual pastors with their own churches , preaching Christ love and and salvation in this generation , what will we do ? , let me explain

1)Apostle Peter's Church- Peter was a fisherman , not very well read , but he had great encounters with Christ before crucifixion and resurrection. He saw the transformation etc . Hence I believe Peter in his church will emphasise on the supernatural and the miraculous etc. He will be a man of few words and action remember he has a very confrontational attitude sometimes!

This apostle will also be remembered as the one who denied Christ ! Imagine if the newspapers now get to know that Peter same guy who was performing miracles had openly denied Christ before ! Sahara reporters!!

However what we would not know is that he has been fully forgiven and restored by Christ and he has no problems !

Of course people will also accuse him of being into only miracle and not knowing how to preach , because he was an ordinary fisherman before !

2) Apostle Paul , wrote most of the new testament and took the gospel beyond the land of Israel

Imagine going to his church ; he will be a methodical man , a man of letters - he is of course a lawyer (A pHd holder of this generation) . There will be miracles but he will teach the need to fully understand the work of Christ as the most important and that every other thing will come later or immediately as God want it Matthew 6/33

He will be criticised for being in a different religion before becoming a christian . That he was not directly annointed by Jesus Christ whilst alive .
That he killed christians , and that he was radical .

Also that he was sending handkerchiefs to heal people !

My brethren we can go on and on , bottom line is that even if the earliest apostles were to be here now and have ministries , we will still criticise them based on their personalities !

May we not grieve the Holy spirit

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by EyeHateGod: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by petra1(m): 12:04am On Aug 21, 2016
Gombs:

But olaadegbu, the holier than thou hypocrite won't let folks
See him hanging on to straws, I'd prefer he stay that way, my point was to openly call him a hypocrite.

Same guy said Christianity isn't about miracles, but holiness and salvation, yet he wallowed all over a thread like a pig who just spotted a mud pool, celebrating miracles because Kumuiyi was involved. grin grin

Now see him trying to to shift goal posts. He's claiming someone said Chris Oyakhilome can't sin. Do you remember the wedding 'scandal' of Kumuiyi 's son? Oh dear! Come and see Olaadegbu's defense. As far as he's concerned, Christianity outside what he knows isn't the "real deal". grin

Now, since Sunday Adelaja was accused of adultery with like 20 women, Olaadegbu didn't rush here to create a thread calling him what he'd like, why? Because Kumuiyi visited that church? How come Kumuiyi is still a true man of God and Chris Oyakhilome isn't, since they both visited churches of 'controversial pastors'?

Funny olaadegbu grin

Funny thread ... But sadly has lots of truths. one of the area our highly esteemed ola need to judge himself is the area of gossip about churches and ministers . God never give anyone such assignment. He always claim he's exposing evil . But the funny part is that . He ought to have started the cleansing from his church . But the exposé is always about others . The dramatic part of it is that even when other people do exposé on the wrongs and crimes of pastors and leaders from DLBC Ola turns blind eye or denies the individual. Saying things like "HES NOT ONE OF OUR PASTORS " "who ordained him ". Etc .My own is It's only the devil who can give someone the ministry of publishing evil report of the church in open forum . And if you believe it's a ministry from God kindly start with your church .

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by PastorAIO: 6:32am On Aug 21, 2016
meennhh!! See as so so pots and kettle take full ground.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Ubenedictus(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2016
make i run cOmmot here

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Gombs(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2016
petra1:

Funny thread ... But sadly has lots of truths. one of the area our highly esteemed ola need to judge himself is the area of gossip about churches and ministers . God never give anyone such assignment. He always claim he's exposing evil . But the funny part is that . He ought to have started the cleansing from his church . But the exposé is always about others . The dramatic part of it is that even when other people do exposé on the wrongs and crimes of pastors and leaders from DLBC Ola turns blind eye or denies the individual. Saying things like "HES NOT ONE OF OUR PASTORS " "who ordained him ". Etc .My own is It's only the devil who can give someone the ministry of publishing evil report of the church in open forum . And if you believe it's a ministry from God kindly start with your church .

It's been his character... . In fact see this thread.. Way back 2013.

https://www.nairaland.com/1362417/olaadegbu-soiling-deeper-life-reputation/3#16953727

That John Kumuyi's wedding is a good laugh tonic... For me sha! grin

Come see Ola in action
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by SalC: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

It appears that you are on your own with these delusions. Give me a shout when you find someone to second you. wink
Am seconding him already,
Oya come explain now now.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by SalC: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gombs:

Big head, long time....
How have you been? grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Gombs(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
SalC:
Big head, long time....
How have you been? grin

Nwanyi oma... Ke kwanu?

I've been around, long throat... You left me here. Why? grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by otemanuduno: 12:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Muafrika2, come and see confusion in the body of Christ.
4evergod, this confusion is so great... Pastor Sunday Adelaja and Pastor Kumuyi are both scammers and thieves.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
Muafrika2, come and see confusion in the body of Christ.
4evergod, this confusion is so great... Pastor Sunday Adelaja and Pastor Kumuyi are both scammers and thieves.
It's not confusion. This is an honest discussion about doctrine wink
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by flamingREED(m): 5:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Gombs:

It's been his character... . In fact see this thread.. Way back 2013.

https://www.nairaland.com/1362417/olaadegbu-soiling-deeper-life-reputation/3#16953727

That John Kumuyi's wedding is a good laugh tonic... For me sha! grin

Come see Ola in action

Okie_

You can also laugh at Israel for this reason

1 Samuel 8
1 And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel.
2 Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beersheba.
3 And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.

Kumuyi is not his sons and Kumuyi's sons are not him.
There's nothing to hypocritically revel in.

Why Oyakilome visited Joshua, I have no idea.
And as yet I can't put it side by side with Kumuyi's evangelical reach-outs.

Kumuyi's preached before many preachers, churches including the Celestial church.

Deeming him as bird of a feather with those to whom he preaches amounts to castigating Jesus as a minister of sin because He sends us to sinners everywhere men are found.

Again Kumuyi was on outreach. He has no time for cross-ministerial fantasies_

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by SalC: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2016
Gombs:

Nwanyi oma... Ke kwanu?

I've been around, long throat... You left me here. Why? grin
Odi mma
Good to know you've been aound.
I didn't leave you o, grin just that NL is hardly interesting these days, just boring and recycled threads.

How are you and yours?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu by efismikoko(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin religion biggest fraud of life

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace / Can A Born Again Christiian Work In A Beer Manufacturing Company? / A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.