Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18310 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2009
42:11: The Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you mates from yourselves, and for the cattle (also) mates. By this means He creates you (in the wombs). There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.

From the bolded (Laysa Kamitlihi sheun; Surah Shuraa) we see that what the heart and or the eye and or the mind can imagine, to be He is definitely not He! So those who say that He is an idol of Quraish, or Makka, or Arabs, or god, moon god, etc or He does not exist or limited in Power are completely wrong. Allah is profoundly Unique in His Essence. is there any but He or is there none without He, Alone?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
olabowale:

Good for you, lying does not count! None of Muhammad's close associates abandoned him, denied him, betrayed him!

And people like me who only dreamt about him, and believe in his messengership; I encourage people not to pay interest or receive any. Again, no woamn who is not my wife I sleep with, even though the body wishes it, but the soul and my heart will not go into it. Muhammad (AS) had the best of companons; Abu Bakr nicknamed as the truthful for believing Muhammad's words if they reported to him that thats what Muhammad said! I think that we could be doing tit for tat for eions, but I do not have to go there, because it is obvious that you are just not telling the truth!

Is it Peret, or James or Judas you will bring to the table? Please be serious because your joke is very stale.
so i guess we are both agreed then,mohammad was surrounded by bloodthirsty murderers who killed without compulsion but they did not abandon him.
now i ll ask you if you were having fun raping and killing and sharing booties stolen,will you leave such group?

jesus disciples left good jobs to be fishers of men,go and read the bible all the 12 disciples had proper nice jobs which they left,in fact peter hasd just caught enough fish through the help of jesus christ and he was planning what to do with the proceeds from the sale of the fish,and jesus told him to leave everything and follow him,he did not ell him to come with the money or like yoour mohammad go on a raiding spree,

where exactly am i not telling the truth, i have proof of saad who was yone of mohammad's leutenants and was known far and wide as a ruthless individual
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2009
olabowale:

He is a good boy and getting down with girld is not his priority at the moment. Am certain he will not refuse to speak the truth, just to score empty points.
oh isee so at 26 he doesnt deserve to hook up with girls?that is precisely my point about your mohammad,what he commanded you his followers to desist from and what he was doing, you are ok to marry an 18 yrs old girl,but your son is not allowed to freestyle with girls yet, i see but i am not suprised because double standards is the norm in islam

A man who talks about raising family can not be reported to have copied a bachelor, about relationship with wife and children. Yes? And it is normal for mankind to eat, so when a person talks about what humans do, can he be assumed that he copied another man? Lol I am shaking my head because the reasoning I see people applying is far out!
[quote][/quote]
the point i am making with that analogy is simply that mohammad each time he tells his followers to desist from doing anything,he turns around and does the very same thing, that is not only hypocritical but deceitful
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by GODSON2009(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
olabowale:

42:11: The Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you mates from yourselves, and for the cattle (also) mates. By this means He creates you (in the wombs). There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.

From the bolded (Laysa Kamitlihi sheun; Surah Shuraa) we see that what the heart and or the eye and or the mind can imagine, to be He is definitely not He! So those who say that He is an idol of Quraish, or Makka, or Arabs, or god, moon god, etc or He does not exist or limited in Power are completely wrong. Allah is profoundly Unique in His Essence. is there any but He or is there none without He, Alone?
you are saying so, and a portion of your book of confusion is saying so,but i dont reslly know what to believe you see,
first he tells me that he has come to stop idolatory,i was happy about that and i accept him,second he turns around and supports the same ppl's goddess in quran 53 and i started getting confused,then he tells me to be friends with the jews we even prayed in the direction of jerusalem,shared many of their doctrines and even used a part of their torah and also the christian bible then one day he tells me to stop praying towards jerusalem,he tells me to stop speaking to my jewish and christian friend,not only that to kill them, im sorry but by this time i am totally confused

as for worshipping idols,well muslims are,as long as you are bowing down to an image that cannot talk,i even prefer to bow down to you at least you will give me 100 dollars than bowing down to a useless dirty concrete or whatever that is even afflicted.

rat6her than use my hard earned money to perform sacrifice with a ram,i will use that money to buy something nice for myself.
and i certainly will not check the moon and stars for when my fasting will start,when the internet is there, "google is my friend"

you didnt say anything about the yearly bloodshed in mecca,is it a form of sacrifice to the bloodthirsty mohammad sire?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
Is Godson thinking at all? Is there a startup age for a man or woman to "hook up" (my hook up is marriage without a long courtship)? Muhammad (AS) was a virgin at 25, when he got married to a 40 year old twice divorced woman! If that is not a sign of him being of the highest of morality, I dont know what it is? Afterall, since you aregoing to criticise Lai for not hooking up for fun, I wonder what you will say of Christian Jesus who did not hook up, at all?

Muhammad said no one should be involved in sex outside marriage. The age of marriage is not specified but the sign to begin possibility of marriage is laced with willingness of the individual and acceptance to do so, from the time of puberty.

An iconoclast of idolatry is what Islam is and I wonder where you are going with your association of idoatry with Islam? Now let me say this; my mother is from Owo, and my late father (ra) was from Ijebu Ode. If any one from these two town, or my adopted home towns; Ibadan and Lagos, or if you know anyone that can take me to, in a public place and announce to your hometown or any at all, anywhere, and bring out the idol or some evil thing they worship that I should hurt it, if I can to show how unidolatry is Islam of Muhammad and all his followers are, wAllahi, in any town square, in the presence of the town's people, including yours or the village, I will shoot that thing dead or if not living thing, I will break it into pieces!

You wanna try it or ask anyone with influence you know to try me? Maybe your town or village? (Lol). I will kill that thing, by Allah.

Tell the person that you dare this muslim man, calling his religion paganic and see the reaction of that person shaking his head that what is it that came over you?  What I will say is exactly what my prohet and his companions said as they destroyed the 360 idol where one of them is a living being, like what is under "egungun" masquerade in Yorubaland!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Alhaji Olabowale, dnt mind him,hes still in his own dark age
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by skyone(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Olabowale

With reference to mohamed's teaching kindly describe the life right now in the middle east, i.e the suicide bombing etc
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2009
Is that all there is in the Middle East? I remember Zimbabwe under Mugabe, a good Christian standard bearer. No? Loo sun. Orun yee ko ma kun iwo paddie yi. Abajo to fi nso ko ton ko ton!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by skyone(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2009
olabowale:

Is that all there is in the Middle East? I remember Zimbabwe under Mugabe, a good Christian standard bearer. No? Loo sun. Orun yee ko ma kun iwo paddie yi. Abajo to fi nso ko ton ko ton!

For your information mugabe is not a christian, get your fact right. Now answer my question with good reference points. Actaully i'm feeling sleepy grin
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
i didnt ask about Mugabe, but my statement was about Zimbabwe, or any "christian" country in africa! How take Tutsi and Utsi: how is the life there? Any killings or rapings (South Africa). HIVS, AIDS and heartlessly menacing people, charming peple out of their properties (money) or outrightly snatching it from them. While I do not see any verse in the Quran supporting senseless killing or taking one;s life. What I see, rather is hard warning against something like that, with a very harsh consequences and similitude of such action.

But the Christians will say none of the accusations I list above against them is in the Bible. True, if you look at it without the considerations of the fact that "belief in the death, blood and resurrection" cumulatively cover them against whatever they do that is outrightly filthy; like a dirty rag?

I have heard many say that illigal sex is only a warning for individual's benefit and health or morals but is not consequential as to going to heaven (no paradise for Christians, anyway) or going to Lake of fire (christian's version of hell, I think, since am not one of them)!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by skyone(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
olabowale:

i didnt ask about Mugabe, but my statement was about Zimbabwe, or any "christian" country in africa! How take Tutsi and Utsi: how is the life there? Any killings or rapings (South Africa). HIVS, AIDS and heartlessly menacing people, charming peple out of their properties (money) or outrightly snatching it from them. While I do not see any verse in the Quran supporting senseless killing or taking one;s life. What I see, rather is hard warning against something like that, with a very harsh consequences and similitude of such action.

But the Christians will say none of the accusations I list above against them is in the Bible. True, if you look at it without the considerations of the fact that "belief in the death, blood and resurrection" cumulatively cover them against whatever they do that is outrightly filthy; like a dirty rag?

I have heard many say that illigal sex is only a warning for individual's benefit and health or morals but is not consequential as to going to heaven (no paradise for Christians, anyway) or going to Lake of fire (christian's version of hell, I think, since am not one of them)!

Mr Olabowale when are you going to start posting meaningful thread on Nairaland, pls when? Zimbabwe's economic situation is currently compounded by the greedy Europeans who wants to dominate the agricultural output of the nation but not following the required due process structured by the government of Zimbabwe.

Your research failed you again on the genocide created by the tutsi and utsi, among them are 70% pagan worshipers, 20% muslim and about 10% christians. During this uprising in Rwanda the christians were the only ones trying to curb down the pandemic killings of innocent people by consulting the United Nation on a daily basis and that's why you have many churches being burnt down. Of cousre the opposite was exercised by the muslims which was not astonishing anyway.

You talked about South- Africa but you forgot to mention the outrage of HIV, CHOLERA, TUBARCULOSIS that erodes the nation of Bangledesh, Pakistan, Tajistan, Afghanistan name it. Your hero mohamed and his teaching of islam is what brought the senseless killings and instability in the muslim nation today. Only fromm the Islamic world you will find people senselessly tieing explosives round their waist to kill and commit suicide all in the name of big brother allah.

You know what, i will leave you in your despair and as a matter of fact you are free to outpour the hatred you have for christianity it's up to you and your gloomy world. Also i have one for you, if you are not a bastard of islam why not leave the USA FOR SAUDI ARABIA OR IRAQ undecided
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
@skyone,if u think uve insulted ALHAJI OLABOWALE by those highlighted,then u have disgracefully insulted ur parents cos hes old enough to be ur parent,if not,atleast far older than u

and by ur insults on ALLAH,i promise u theres no gonna be an intercessor for u there when he will personally throw u into the hellfire where u remain to gnash ur teeth forever
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
My dearest sister, thank Allah that you are strong enough to defend me, against Skyone. May Allah reward you greatly.

@Skyone; Alhaji Pakulopa made a nikah on my mother before they slept together. And am not the first child, so my position is very remote to being called bastard. I am not from adultery or fornication; Zina of any kind.

And I shall be heading to 9ja, and not Saudi Arabia or Iraq. I am not from either. They are like all other muslim majority countries, and nothing special about either. Emi yoruba naija boy awa ma gbe ni ajoo, again, instead of ilee, nigeria after usa? No way man.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2009
@Skyone: « #490 on: Yesterday at 08:12:55 PM »
Mr Olabowale when are you going to start posting meaningful thread on Nairaland, pls when? Zimbabwe's economic situation is currently compounded by the greedy Europeans who wants to dominate the agricultural output of the nation but not following the required due process structured by the government of Zimbabwe.
The greedy Europeans are christians, so I rest by case!

Your research failed you again on the genocide created by the tutsi and utsi, among them are 70% pagan worshipers, 20% muslim and about 10% christians. During this uprising in Rwanda the christians were the only ones trying to curb down the pandemic killings of innocent people by consulting the United Nation on a daily basis and that's why you have many churches being burnt down. Of cousre the opposite was exercised by the muslims which was not astonishing anyway.
What I saw on TV, was the French Christian leadership abandoned their black house helps, when the french military came to rescue them. It was the muslims who help and got people into their masjids as safe havens.

You talked about South- Africa but you forgot to mention the outrage of HIV, CHOLERA, TUBARCULOSIS that erodes the nation of Bangledesh, Pakistan, Tajistan, Afghanistan name it. Your hero mohamed and his teaching of islam is what brought the senseless killings and instability in the muslim nation today. Only fromm the Islamic world you will find people senselessly tieing explosives round their waist to kill and commit suicide all in the name of big brother allah.
You asked me about the present time; I wonder f there is a country outside Africa, specifically the ones you mentioned above, that suffered HIV, AIDS, and others as southern african countries! Skyone, you have no problem not telling the truth, I guess! The same afghanistan that frowns on illicit sex prior to 2001? I know many women in South Africa who are so concern that when they go out, they hurry back in to their homes, afraid some guy is going to snatch them up and rape them! You must not be listening to skyone News, at all.

And dont throw yourself into ellfire by your own deeds!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by skyone(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2009
olabowale:

@Skyone: « #490 on: Yesterday at 08:12:55 PM » The greedy Europeans are christians, so I rest by case!!

Well i will prefer to have greedy one's as friend who i know will change in due course than to have a mad man  who is ready to tie explosives round his waist in order to blow me up. Hence your shallowness continues.

olabowale:

@Skyone: « #490 on: Yesterday at 08:12:55 PM » !
What I saw on TV, was the French Christian leadership abandoned their black house helps, when the french military came to rescue them. It was the muslims who help and got people into their masjids as safe havens.

What you saw was a movie ( Hotel Rwanda) not News and of course that's the typical logic of devil worshippers they starts the violence and pretends they are good by providing safe haven oh or rather safe hell, neo- deluded creatures.

olabowale:

You asked me about the present time; I wonder f there is a country outside Africa, specifically the ones you mentioned above, that suffered HIV, AIDS, and others as southern african countries! Skyone, you have no problem not telling the truth, I guess! The same afghanistan that frowns on illicit sex prior to 2001? I know many women in South Africa who are so concern that when they go out, they hurry back in to their homes, afraid some guy is going to snatch them up and rape them! You must not be listening to skyone News, at all.

I don't know how old you are but i'm highly disappointed with the way you convey propaganda at this level. Not a single thruth can come out of your mouth it's a shame on you "eyin elesin onimole yii"

olabowale:

And dont throw yourself into ellfire by your own deeds!

But i thought you dont believe in actual hell,  I thought i will be pardon after my total sin is 30% compare to 70% of being righteous, i thought will be given seven virgins, i've told you ones and i will continue to tell you if you are not a bastard of "islam" not "Nigeria" please kindly leave USA as you are reading this post for Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia or even kUWAIT. But with way things are unfortunately i think you are. undecided
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by skyone(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2009
uplawal:

@skyone,if u think uve insulted ALHAJI OLABOWALE by those highlighted,then u have disgracefully insulted your parents cos hes old enough to be your parent,if not,atleast far older than u

and by your insults on ALLAH,i promise u theres no gonna be an intercessor for u there when he will personally throw u into the hellfire where u remain to gnash your teeth forever

When an offspring of a fool communicates the whole world quickly call him or her a BIGGER FOOL, UPLAWAL that's exactly what you are.

Reasons

(1) You dont how old i am
(2) Do you know if my parents, Particular my late father can father both your parents and Olabowale, no you dont

But hey i'm not surprised at your post because you now know who you are plus a bastard of islam  wink
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 1:14am On Oct 18, 2009
@Skyone: For your father to father my father, then he would have to be about about 40 years old 1n 1890! If not, then you are a liar! My father fathered men in their 80s, close to 90 years old! What kind of untruth are you saying? Lol! My father was alot older than the Old timers of Ijebu Ode; The Kukus, the Soyes, the Alatishes, the old Odutolas! Are you kidding me because I have nieces and nephews older than me!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 3:04am On Oct 22, 2009
and the pope was inviting the anglicans and the escopalian denominations to come back, since they are openly ordaining gay leaders, and the catholics (lol) at least a credit to them (~Lady this is for you), are not wholeheartedly embrassing homosexualism! Kudos to the catholics.

Se iwo omo noetic yi ngbo mi?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by muhsin(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
Do they get anything to say, Olabowale?

[size=5pt]Don't think.[/size]
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by skyone(m): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2009
muhsin:

Do they get anything to say, Olabowale?

[size=5pt]Don't think.[/size]

Are you head static?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2009
the question is better addressed to you! skyone who is insinuation that his father can have my father as a son. i bet your dad is not as old as my oldest brother, hence is just my big brother. aburo, you better start calling me uncle; skyone.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by muhsin(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2009
skyone:

Are you head static?

What r u saying?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Abuzola(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2009
skyone:

When an offspring of a fool communicates the whole world quickly call him or her a BIGGER FOOL, UPLAWAL that's exactly what you are.

Reasons

(1) You dont how old i am
(2) Do you know if my parents, Particular my late father can father both your parents and Olabowale, no you dont

But hey i'm not surprised at your post because you now know who you are plus a bastard of islam wink

what a hyppcite

Quran 2:7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by skyone(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
Abuzola:

what a hyppcite

Quran 2:7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

By now nairaland should know you are equally "uplawal" and of course it actually makes you a profound fool. Apart from that only a fool again will accept the foolish quotation you posted.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by skyone(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
olabowale:

the question is better addressed to you! skyone who is insinuation that his father can have my father as a son. i bet your dad is not as old as my oldest brother, hence is just my big brother. aburo, you better start calling me uncle; skyone.

Cheif Dr Samuel Adebayo Dada died at the age of 82 years on 19th of October 2006, so give honuor to whom honour is due to.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 12:26am On Oct 27, 2009
my cousin, the daughter of my father's younger sister, mama kekere is still alive at 87! yet you are thinking your fther could be my father's father? may Allah forgive my believer father who diesd in his 70s on March 30, 1966! Am happy that Alhaji died as he did, Jannah is guaranteed for him, InshaAllah.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by muhsin(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2009
olabowale:

my cousin, the daughter of my father's younger sister, mama kekere is still alive at 87! yet you are thinking your fther could be my father's father? may Allah forgive my believer father who diesd in his 70s on March 30, 1966! Am happy that Alhaji died as he did, Jannah is guaranteed for him, InshaAllah.

Ameen.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 4:31am On Oct 30, 2009
Brother Muhsin; Jazakallahu anakum Khair. Amin for all muslims. And for us who are still alive, may Allah protect us away from disbelief. And those who will come in later generations, for Allah to make a good portion of mankind believers. Amin.

As I try so hard to accomodate Nigerian Christians that I know, they never stop trying hard to preach their religion to me. One of them invited me to Fire Mountain crusade/revival in Philadelphia, Pennslyvania, while he knows that I am a practicing muslim. His argument is that religion does not save, but Jesus, which I quickly retorted to challenge him that from the Bible, we see that Jesus could not save himself! He has not stopped even till now, trying to take me along into his fire where the fuel will be mankind!

Another one from Dallas who observes Sabbath but not Sunday (lol) sent me a thing about Jesus and sin and Bible this evening. A good man, and I dont want to upset him, so I will just ignore it, since am sure that he will call me, tomorrow before his shotdown for Sabbath!

If I respond to him, I can see his ego bruised, hard and I hate to see a good man damaged.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 30, 2009
^^ olabowale

you should be more appreciative of Christianity for real.

After all, didnt you say your mum is a Christian. Had she been Muslim when she was younger, its quite possible she and your dad might have never met or married.

So if not for Christianity you wouldnt be on Nairaland. lol.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by theseeker2: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2009
@tpia, pls stop spewing Vomit!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2009
my mother (alhamdulIllah) is now a muslim! i pity her father who died as a christian. as much as i liked the old man, being my grandpa and a spitting image of him, i cant pray forgiveness for him.

tpia, you better become a muslim one time, before you find out the truth, there will never be a rapture. never, because everyone shall die and be ressurrected for Judgement!

aanu e shemi to ba ku ni keferi, kiriyo.
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2009
olabowale:

my mother (alhamdulIllah) is now a muslim! i pity her father who died as a christian. as much as i liked the old man, being my grandpa and a spitting image of him, i cant pray forgiveness for him.

tpia, you better become a muslim one time, before you find out the truth, there will never be a rapture. never, because everyone shall die and be ressurrected for Judgement!

aanu e shemi to ba ku ni keferi, kiriyo.

why the pity. . .since allah says all muslims will go to hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops / Giv God A Great Name From Yr Heart / The Error Of Daddy Freeze .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.