Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low (18307 Views)

Can You Believe In God Without Religion ? / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by mazaje(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2009
olabowale:

my mother (alhamdulIllah) is now a muslim! i pity her father who died as a christian. as much as i liked the old man, being my grandpa and a spitting image of him, i cant pray forgiveness for him.

tpia, you better become a muslim one time, before you find out the truth, there will never be a rapture. never, because everyone shall die and be ressurrected for Judgement!

aanu e shemi to ba ku ni keferi, kiriyo.

What "truth" is there to find out? What truth is there in Islam? SMH. . . .
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Mazaje: The truth is that the end of an atheist will be an evil end. You are an atheist. No? So prepare for horror unless you become Muslim and die on it!
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
and after mazaje converts to islam . . . .allah will still take him to hell grin grin what exactly is wrong with allah?
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by muhsin(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
noetic15:

and after mazaje converts to islam . . . .allah will still take him to hell grin grin what exactly is wrong with allah?

If this is your real comprehension of Olabowale's reply I'll definitely go to bed wondering. . . embarassed
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by noetic15(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
muhsin:

If this is your real comprehension of Olabowale's reply I'll definitely go to bed wondering. . . embarassed

u should be more bothered that allah does not give a hoot about u . . . , .
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by muhsin(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2009
noetic15:

u should be more bothered that allah does not give a hoot about u . . . , .

Really? cheesy
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by skyone(m): 3:17am On Nov 26, 2009
muhsin:

Really? cheesy

Absolutely
Re: The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low by olabowale(m): 4:04am On Nov 26, 2009
@Noetic: « #514 on: Yesterday at 05:37:07 PM »
and after mazaje converts to islam . . . .allah will still take him to hell what exactly is wrong with allah?
If Jesus, #1, and ghost, #2 and father #3 will all together take you, a christian with your dragging sutana sack (lol), in my youth we have a pant called oxford ballon or keep lagos clean because it swept the ground by its dragging, to lake of hell, my Creator is called Al Rahim (The Merciful) is not callous and not unappreciative like the three you have, none of the three can be independent enough to be good and merciful without the other!

I worship Allah and you are your allah belong together in the camp of Kafr. Prepere yourself, too, like Mazaje, and Hell is determined to consume all things put in it and commanded to be devowed! Can you handle it man? You will find that even the fire of earth created as benefit is not so friendly when used in the wrong way, so the Fire created to punish shall punish without any reprieve, no recourse!

Darn Keferis will be herded like cattle into Hell!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian / FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.