Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military (1074 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Boko Haram: APC Commends Military / Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by maupe: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
President
Muhammadu Buhari on
Thursday, commended the
military for the progress
recorded in the clearance
operations in northern
Borno.
This is contained in sallah
message by the president to
the 119 Task Force and
Armed Forces Special Forces
Battalions’ temporary
harbour at Kangarwa.
The message was conveyed
to the troops by the Chief of
Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur
Buratai, who visited them at
the base.
Buhari acknowledged the
impact of the operations on
the North-East, and said
that Nigerians were proud of
them ``grateful for the
sacrifice’’.
He said the entire country
was behind the troops and
praying for the successful
completion of their task in
the region.
He reiterated his
administration's commitment
to troops’ logistics and other
needs required to finally
clear the remnant of the
Boko Haram terrorists on
Nigerian territory.
In his address to the troops,
Buratai commended their
efforts and urged them to
sustain the tempo as they
advanced towards other
border communities in
northern Borno.
"The president is proud of
you; he is satisfied with your
progress and he conveys
his greetings to you all.
"Since you advanced from
Baga, you have made
progress and I must
commend you for it.
"I am aware of the
challenges you are facing
and we will address them
accordingly.
"You must continue with the
good job that you are doing;
the remnant of these
criminals must be flushed out
as soon as possible," he
said.
Buratai later told newsmen in
an interview that more men
and equipment would be sent
to the unit as they advanced
to other hideouts of the
insurgents.
He expressed satisfaction
with the troops' conduct
since the commencement of
the northern Borno operation
tagged "Operation Gaman
Aiki".
He said that the operation in
the area would be intensified
in the coming days as ground
forces cleared remnants of
terrorists in northern Borno.
"I am here to further raise
the troops' morale in the
fight against insurgency.
"We will ensure that the
morale remains high amid the
momentum and to also keep
the initiative on our side.
"This area extends to the
border toward Niger and
Chad; this is also where
these insurgents sneak into
the country whenever they
are pushed in Niger, Chad or
even in Nigeria.
"We are on the final push to
ensure that we defeat them;
they are the remnants of the
Boko Haram insurgents that
we have been talking about,"
he said.
The Commanding Officer of
the Battalion, Lt. -Col.
Muhammadu Ali, conducted
Buratai and the Commander,
``Operation Lafiya Dole’’,
Maj.-Gen. Lucky Irabor,
round the unit's defensive
positions.
NAN also reports that the
army chief distributed food
and drinks to the troops in
the spirit of the Eid-el-fitri
celebration.
The ground clearance
operation is strongly
supported by aerial
reconnaissance and
bombardments by Nigerian
Air Forces fighter jets
.www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/eid-el-fitri-buhari-commends-military-operations-borno/
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by SeverusSnape(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yes, The military have done well!

But the president haven't done well.
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by iamDiabolic(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
They have really done well in area of boko haram,but they are still involving in ectra-juducial killing.they are not perfect in dealing with nda nd fulani herdsmen
Well kudis to them still

Seems am in FP oya oga seun wey my oil well or money

Those two guys above me na 6G una dy use

1 Like

Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by koboko69: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I sincerely and respectfully hope u will be among those that will be finally shortlisted for the N Power program. Not for teaching though, cos u can't give what u don't have but for some kind of vacational program.

GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY.

Sergeant Francis Ahmed Adigun, I miss you dearly, i also miss your updates on BH in the NE. We joked about BH, saying dem.nor dey finish, and u said be like dem Spirit dey resurrect, but this time we go Kill their body and their spirit as we dey enter Sambisa. You played your part sending hundreds of terrorists to their Virgins, but they got u too. You will be remembered for good.
Almighty God will be with your young wife Mimi and Baby Sonia. Your unborn baby and little baby will be told how you fought gallantly to keep Nigeria safe. RIP to a great Armed Forces Special Forces.(AFSF)

To Others still battling terrorists, isaac,oga kwala, kb, oga John, Oga Waks, buka, chinedu...et all. God be with you. You are really doing well!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by SeverusSnape(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
koboko69:

I sincerely and respectfully hope u will be among those that will be finally shortlisted for the N Power program. Not for teaching though, cos u can't give what u don't have but for some kind of vacational program.
Yes, One can't give what he don't have. Same way Buhari can't give what he don't have - positive change.
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by Ebubeslym(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Commends the military without having bought a single bullet since assumption of office a yr ago?
Buhari Fear God o!
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by Ebubeslym(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Yes, One can't give what he don't have. Same way Buhari can't give what he don't have - positive change.

buhari has nothing to offer xcept flexing of Executive powers to persecute percieved enemies.
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by koboko69: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Yes, One can't give what he don't have. Sam way Buhari can't give what he don't have - positive change.

You see why i said you can't be a teacher grin. Did u just speak English or igbo?
You don't even know when to use "dont" and "doesn't"

Before tmr u will litter another thread with Buhari is a Dullard, I wonder what u are.

Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by SeverusSnape(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
koboko69:

You see why i said you can't be a teacher grin. Did u just speak English or igbo?
You don't even know when to use "dont" and "doesn't"

Before tmr u will litter another thread with Buhari is a Dullard, I wonder what u are.
No, I just spoke Arabic tongue

... And yes, Buhari is a certified dullard.

1 Like

Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by koboko69: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

No, I just spoke Arabic tongue

... And yes, Buhari is a certified dullard.

If our President is a Dullard, it simply means over 180million Nigerians are Dullards, including you and your immediate family.
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by SeverusSnape(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
koboko69:

If our President is a Dullard, it simply means over 180million Nigerians are Dullards, including you and your immediate family.

What is "our"??
Use 'my' please.

Your president is a dullard.
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by NwabekeyiSimeon: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You are now a certified troll and laughing stock on nairaland. Grow up and stop disgracing yoursel everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by raker300: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
"You've done well in killing unarmed biafran protesters"..that's what he meant.

Haven't heard Nigerian army engage in a combat mission. Jst them shooting "Boko haram suspects, raiding Niger delta villages after avengers have done their deed and shoot innocent igbos"
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by SeverusSnape(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

You are now a certified troll and laughing stock on nairaland. Grow up and stop disgracing yoursel everywhere.
Are you pained by my comment?... It seems you're one of those that are sad to see Severus. Sorry, Take heart.
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by NwabekeyiSimeon: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Are you pained by my comment?... It seems you're one of those that are sad to see Severus. Sorry, Take heart.

Sad over a troll? Just like a mad person dancing naked in the market, God will heal you one day. Sorry
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by NwabekeyiSimeon: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
raker300:
"You've done well in killing unarmed biafran protesters"..that's what he meant.

Haven't heard Nigerian army engage in a combat mission. Jst them shooting "Boko haram suspects, raiding Niger delta villages after avengers have done their deed and shoot innocent igbos"

You can join boko haram to face the NA, making noise and splashing spit online is a waste of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by SeverusSnape(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

Sad over a troll? Just like a mad person dancing naked in the market, God will heal you one day. Sorry
You're not sad. That's nice. Then you should not have quoted, You could have just read and moved on.
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by koboko69: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

What is "our"??
Use 'my' please.

Your president is a dullard.

Lol. My bad.i forgot ur president is the "Dullard's" prisoner. grin
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by NwabekeyiSimeon: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You're not sad. That's nice. Then you should not have quoted, You could have just read and moved on.

I had to quote you cos you kids are destroying this section with your senseless rants, you are chasing away matured members of this once great section with all your childish rantings. Tell Seun to create a troll section for you, so you can troll away your life and have fun with your fellow kids. Thanks
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by SeverusSnape(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
koboko69:

Lol. My bad.i forgot ur president is the "Dullard's" prisoner. grin
What are you saying?... Are you short of words?
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

I had to quote you cos you kids are destroying this section with your senseless rants, you are chasing away matured members of this once great section with all your childish rantings. Tell Se;un to create a troll section for you, so you can troll away your life and have fun with your fellow kids. Thanks
Matured member, Please go. Go please, You won't be missed. Tell se_un to also create matured members section cheesy
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by NwabekeyiSimeon: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Matured member, Please go. Go please, You won't be missed. Tell se_un to also create matured members section cheesy

Boring rants, you can continue to disgrace yourself everywhere. Smh
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/54189228.jpg[/img]
Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by gists: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Shame no dey even dey catch u?
The same NA that was a ghost of itself under your hero. The same NA that BH used to chase to cameroon. How come the same NA didn't do well under your jesus of otueke?
Take it or leave it, NA because a "fearless lion" because of the quality of leadership by PMB unlike the "toothless cat" gej and the gang turned our dear army into. May God continue to protect the brave men still in the fight and may the spirit of those in the who died needlessly because of corruption hunt gej, Dasuki and co

1 Like

Re: You Have Done Well: Buhari Commends Military by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

You dey take the guy serious? He's just doing his job. They have a whatsapp group where they plan everything, each member is given N50/ week for trolling grin

SeverusSnape:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Army Parades Armoured Tanks On Port Harcourt Road / Rumoured Dead Imo Governor Rochas Reappears At Council Of State Meeting 2day(pix / Rice Can Be Substituted With Potato - Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.