Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About (8375 Views)

All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by TDaniels: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Beamborla:
Dance, talk to myself, act film all alone, cry angry (still don't know why I do this) listen to music, sometimes in just lie still and blank(no mental or physical activity) ... The list is endless.

I'm a mess when I'm all alone.
Dont say that okay everyone has his/ her own mess to clean but yet this doesn't make us messy
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Chazzyboy: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
i no come,
yes u will my love
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chazzyboy:
yes u will my love
hehehe is there a doctor here? Someone is crazying small small
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Chazzyboy: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
hehehe is there a doctor here? Someone is crazying small small
. Only u can cure my craze u've been chosen
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by TDaniels: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...i'm not crying but i need to stop this bad habitsmiley
makydebby ur face is too clean to embrace d course of tears. DO NOT CRY again pretty Damsel
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by TDaniels: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol its not a bad habit eating is good or do you want to be anorexic?
i think u are a medical student mhisblissy
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2016
Chazzyboy:
. Only u can cure my craze u've been chosen
lol nor be me o na yabaleft, yawns i wan sleep joor
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2016
TDaniels:
u think u are a medical student mhisblissy
somehow,
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by makydebbie(f): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2016
TDaniels:
makydebby ur face is too clean to embrace d course of tears. DO NOT CRY again pretty Damsel
thanchu..*blushing*wink
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by makydebbie(f): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol for real?
*nods head*lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2016
makydebbie:
*nods head*lipsrsealed
lol so funny
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by makydebbie(f): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol so funny
Juhan come talk your own ooo
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2016
makydebbie:
Juhan come talk your own ooo
who is juhan
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Beamborla(f): 12:14am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
lol its alryt.. it's not dat weird cheesy
Not that weird but weird... I go as far as mimicking people I've had encounter with during the day.

Amma take consolation in 'it's not that weird' smiley
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Beamborla(f): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2016
TDaniels:
Dont say that okay everyone has his/ her own mess to clean but yet this doesn't make us messy
Thanchuu smiley
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by makydebbie(f): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
who is juhan
my twinnycheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Chazzyboy: 12:47am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol nor be me o na yabaleft, yawns i wan sleep joor
goodnight
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by kellyJames5(m): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
lol its alryt.. it's not dat weird cheesy

ahh!
it is oo
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by kellyJames5(m): 12:51am On Jul 08, 2016
if you know you masturbates raise your hand
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by dauntless15(m): 1:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Chazzyboy:
hmmm
ehn hmmmm
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 1:37am On Jul 08, 2016
makydebbie:
my twinnycheesy
wao love to meet her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 1:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Chazzyboy:
goodnight
you too
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Cutehector(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Beamborla:

Not that weird but weird... I go as far as mimicking people I've had encounter with during the day.

Amma take consolation in 'it's not that weird' smiley
now dats weird grin
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Beamborla(f): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
now dats weird grin
It's not! tongue
You going back on your words, is that how you use to do?
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Beamborla:

It's not! tongue
You going back on your words, is that how you use to do?
lwkmd.. I mimick people so I knw it's weird grin
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Beamborla(f): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd.. I mimick people so I knw it's weird grin
Lol... I'm not alone!
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by jamalnation(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2016
When am alone i set bush on fire and i breathe
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by TDaniels: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
somehow,
How do u mean? which skul and department are u
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by NemzySeries(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Muvacci:
I see dead people.
u b mortuary attendant?
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by TDaniels: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
somehow,
how do u mean?. which department are u?
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by TDaniels: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2016
makydebbie:
thanchu..*blushing*wink
Lol really
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by makydebbie(f): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2016
TDaniels:
Lol really
thankscheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? / Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. / She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.