Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About (8329 Views)

All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
dauntless15:
loling seriously? Glad am ya bestie btw forget the guy calling you a guy thats a normal thing in Nairaland, crazy ppl everywhere and the idi.ots keep increasing
i wish am a guy though cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Chazzyboy: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
you're welcome dont mind dauntless he's a close friend thats why he's protective of me
honey thank u
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Chazzyboy: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
dauntless15:
na wetin na
bros Na somthing
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
makydebbie:
i do justice to the soup potcry
why crying black beauty
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chazzyboy:
honey thank u
hunny keh? Dont let dauntless catch you
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Cutehector(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
try you as in?
annoy me
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
annoy me
tell me the easiest way to annoy you
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Beamborla(f): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dance, talk to myself, act film all alone, cry angry (still don't know why I do this) listen to music, sometimes in just lie still and blank(no mental or physical activity) ... The list is endless.

I'm a mess when I'm all alone.
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Cutehector(m): 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
tell me the easiest way to annoy you
use insultive words against me.
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Cutehector(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Beamborla:
Dance, talk to myself, act film all alone, cry angry (still don't know why I do this) listen to music, sometimes in just lie still and blank(no mental or physical activity) ... The list is endless.

cool not bad
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
use insultive words against me.
eemmm ugly hector, king kong
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by makydebbie(f): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
why crying black beauty
lol...i'm not crying but i need to stop this bad habitsmiley
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Beamborla:

looks like you have fun wen alone
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...i'm not crying but i need to stop this bad habitsmiley
lol its not a bad habit eating is good or do you want to be anorexic?
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by dauntless15(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chazzyboy:
bros Na somthing
i go wound you o
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Cutehector(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
eemmm ugly hector, king kong
Wat sort of rubbish is this? Are u afraid of me or what? I mean harsh vulgar words..
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by dauntless15(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
i wish am a guy though cheesy
careful what you wish for
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by dauntless15(m): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol am kinda enjoying it, Nairaland is cool
glad you are grin
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Wat sort of rubbish is this? Are u afraid of me or what? I mean harsh vulgar words..
i dont know any vulgar words na
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Beamborla(f): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
cool not bad
Hmmmm... Sometimes, after crying, I'd start wondering what in Mars went wrong with me.

Doesn't mean I won't repeat the act.
Still engaged in the activity today... For no reason o lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Beamborla(f): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
looks like you have fun wen alone
I always keep me busy cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Beamborla:

I always keep me busy cheesy
lol
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Beamborla:

Hmmmm... Sometimes, after crying, I'd start wondering what in Mars went wrong with me.

Doesn't mean I won't repeat the act.
Still engaged in the activity today... For no reason o lipsrsealed
lol its alryt.. it's not dat weird cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Chazzyboy: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
hunny keh? Dont let dauntless catch you
sweety
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Cutehector(m): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
i dont know any vulgar words na
den u can never annoy me.. nw getout.
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chazzyboy:
sweety
lol
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
den u can never annoy me.. nw getout.
thanks sire
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Chazzyboy: 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
dauntless15:
i go wound you o
hmmm
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by Chazzyboy: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol
come over
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by makydebbie(f): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol its not a bad habit eating is good or do you want to be anorexic?
no i steal itlipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chazzyboy:
come over
i no come,

Re: What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About by mhisbliss(f): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
makydebbie:
no i steal itlipsrsealed
lol for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. / Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / Let No One Mention Me For School Fees Ever Again On These Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.