Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why EFCC Is Not Probing APC Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why EFCC Is Not Probing APC Members (554 Views)

We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why EFCC Is Not Probing APC Members by GEJmustGO(f): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Why EFCC Is Not Probing APC Members by Horlufemi(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2016
Might? Do you have and evidence they did??
Re: Why EFCC Is Not Probing APC Members by SeverusSnape(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2016
They are saints.

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Is Not Probing APC Members by AntiWailer: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2016
It is a no brainer.

Most of the APC looters were without immunity during GEJ's tenure.

Why were they not arrested ?

When a Wailer answer that question then we can have a discussion
Re: Why EFCC Is Not Probing APC Members by khadaffi(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2016
GEJmustGO:

• They have returned their loot especially those in the cabinet , people like the mr. Rotimi amaechi who was alleged to have stole 500 million euros source or the former governor of lagos state we was accused of building a personal website for n78 million source
Might have returned their loot , if not i see no reason why mr. Buhari will let them in his cabinet, this can be confirmed by his recent apeal to looter to return their loot, see statement ““whoever deters us from fighting corruption will suffer the consequences. It is unfortunate that the elite are self-centred and they only think about themselves.
“be assured that we care about you at all times. This government is concerned about your welfare and we will work hard to improve it,” buhari said.
• Pdp accused looters are not like apc looters , apc looters always cooperate with efcc and return their loot whereas apc looters are sturbon and instead of returning their loot they cry persecution, witch-hunting etc, for example jaafar isa return the n100

The fact you used the word "might" shows you are not even sure, yet you decided to come online to spew trash. Amaechi was never a federal govt worker, he worked for Rivers state. If he had returned any money, should it be returned to Buhari or Wike? I know how it feels to start realising that your well reverend Buhari might not be different from our everyday politician.
Re: Why EFCC Is Not Probing APC Members by chachanga: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2016
The main reason is not far from the fact that the Chief Driver himself is not a SAint (only clever and well-prepared). Besides, they've paid their dues, haven't they?

Let them just do their best to retain power come 2019 else heads will roll, ehn? e go pass ALUU 4! angry
Re: Why EFCC Is Not Probing APC Members by DaBullIT(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2016
Who cares `
Re: Why EFCC Is Not Probing APC Members by sinistermind(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2016
@OP, is this an attempt to justify Buhari or just an attempt to be noticed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Urge Igbo Leaders To Wade Into Abia Crisis, Lambast VP Over Comment / How Hunger Can Be Fought And Defeated In Nigeria - Hub201 / North Vs South... Comparison Of Buhari's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.