Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Wanna Fall In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Fall In Love (1712 Views)

Lady Tweets NudĀ£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / I Wanna Suckk Puzzzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Omotayor123(f): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
joshuamoses101:
you are a girl..... why not be his girlfriend

na joke o

but just maybe the op is just not the type that are meant to chyke a girl,like me

some guys are just born with funny talents lol and maybe a girl of his chioce hasnt really taken a likeness to him

well chyking a woman is nt a days job bro go call dem expert like vizkiz,cutehector and em smellymouth to come teach u
Make he try me First na... I fit gree ooo tongue
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Kazrem(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Omotayor123:
So you won get boyfriend now abi
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by firstking01(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
TDaniels:
I'm above 23 & I've never had a girlfriend,not dat I don't want to anyway.in fact I feel dis solitude wen my friends hang out with their GF.Wot do I do?
Try not to live your life to please people...or, never do things because your friends are doing it....we were all born in the same manner but our routes to success in life differs.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by joshuamoses101(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Omotayor123:

oya na.mr op you dey hear o

here is a potential gf 4 you
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Omotayor123(f): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Kazrem:
So you won get boyfriend now abi
Abi na... I need am tongue
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by baba11(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Omotayor123:

lipsrsealed
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by TDaniels: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Omotayor123:

You want to share reasons Why it's Not easy
seasons? I think d fact dat I can't do it is enof reason to affirm its uneasiness
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Omotayor123(f): 5:07am On Jul 11, 2016
TDaniels:
seasons? I think d fact dat I can't do it is enof reason to affirm its uneasiness
since you have the zeal to fall in love now, you should try it.
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by deluxez12(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2016
Lucario007:

You get a life.

Get a job. You've got that? Then get money. You got that too? Then pick up a hobby, learn to play the piano, master chess, play a sport, buy a video game console, put in extra time in your work, read books and educate yourself.

Got that done too?

Now go out and meet people.

If you've done all this things, you won't be here whining about not having a girlfriend.

No, you'll be here complaining that you have many girls who like you and you don't know who to pick.
how many u don gt? stfu
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by baba11(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2016
Omotayor123:

she needs bf and she doesn't make herself available.. cool...i'm laffing in swahili and smh @ the same time cool tongue
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by jubrealguy(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2016
TDaniels:
Like its ABC.I wish its dat easy
what's not that easy, talk to a gal u like, highest....she'd say no, so go get a girlfriend, girls are too much everywhere...only good ones are scarce
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by TDaniels: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2016
joshuamoses101:
oya na.mr op you dey hear o
here is a potential gf 4 you
Lol
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by TDaniels: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2016
cindykaey:
cry
can we be Friends
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by TDaniels: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2016
Omotayor123:
since you have the zeal to fall in love now, you should try it.
Hi,let's b friends
Re: I Wanna Fall In Love by Omotayor123(f): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
TDaniels:
Hi,let's b friends
Are we Enemies

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bet You Havn't Seen This Kind Of Boobs Before (photo) / I Get Eerection Occasionally. Please Help. / Sex Is Food And Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.