Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education (12728 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu / Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by odekunlemi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
Which colledge of education ? Ilesha or ila
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by ayindejimmy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
have you ever seen the Opon Imo?

Where and when last did u see it?

I'm from Iwo in the state of Osun. The education tablet was given to students in upper secondary and I have relations back home who use it.

Over to you
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Tolexander: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayindejimmy:

I'm from Iwo in the state of Osun. The education tablet was given to students in upper secondary and I have relations back home who use it.

Over to you
you can snap and show us the pictures naw!
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by ayindejimmy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
you can snap and show us the pictures naw!

Just because it's not in any other state doesn't mean it can't be in Osun.

A simple Google would have enlightened you on it

Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Tolexander: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Just because it's not in any other state doesn't mean it can't be in Osun.

A simple Google would have enlightened you on it
young man, stop being clever by half.

Snap the Opon Imos that were given to your relations and upload them for us to see. It is so simple!
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by ayindejimmy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
young man, stop being clever by half.

Snap the Opon Imos that were given to your relations and upload them for us to see. It is so simple!

And what gives you the audacity to assume I'm oblige to massage your bloated ego?

If you so badly want a conviction, why not get up on your ass and go to the nearest senior secondary school in Osun.

Do I look like I'm here to run errands for ipods?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Tolexander: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayindejimmy:

And what gives you the audacity to assume I'm oblige to massage your bloated ego?

If you so badly want a conviction, why not get up on your ass and go to the nearest senior secondary school in Osun.

Do I look like I'm here to run errands for ipods?

young man, stop the zombie act!

I'm in Osun, so what have you to say?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by ayindejimmy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
young man, stop the zombie act!

I'm in Osun, so what have you to say?

Wow!
That's perfect, now go to Opo Oranmiyan and take a selfie with it for confirmation you're actually in Osun.
Otherwise....
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Tolexander: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Wow!
That's perfect, now go to Opo Oranmiyan and take a selfie with it for confirmation you're actually in Osun.
Otherwise....
lame words!
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by ayindejimmy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
lame words!
Right back at ya!

#Nolovelost #checkmymoniker
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Tolexander: 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Right back at ya!

#Nolovelost
#checkmymoniker
anything like reward for that?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by G1gbolahan: 7:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Even in the current economic climate, Osun is making giant strides under Aregbesola. The question is what has your own governor commissioned in the last one year? Ask yourselves that deep question before you come here to lash on to Osun where its people are very much satisfied with their governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood Renders 2, 000 People Homeless In Imo / Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT / Minister: Southern Kaduna Youths Petition Senate Against El-Rufai's Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.