Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education (12787 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu / Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by MrMcJay(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonimi:
How far with the Opon Imo Ofo?
How has it improved the score of Osun state students in joint exams like WAEC, NECO, JAMB etc?
Are ALL the children in Osun state enrolled in schools adequately staffed with professional teachers and equipped while being supervised by the education ministry officials?
Thereby providing EMPLOYMENT for Osun state youths.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/74vc52ydm52c5t07ebvrac20n353e0oy19384[/img]

Can you name one STate that the PDP was able to do the above throughout the 16 years that it was in power.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Smartjeezy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
obaino860:

I hope he has paid fully....
Brown roof rep
Obidient tell me where you from and I will show you some dirty places from the cave you come from...Isi monkey anumanu!
That place is ancient part of oshogbo.
First class mumu lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by aresssa: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aregbe is currently the most productive governor in Nigeria after Ambode..
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by obembet(f): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
which of the college? Ilesha, esaoke, Ila, or ire
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by aresssa: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Smartjeezy:
Obidient tell me where you from and I will show you some dirty places from the cave you come from...Isi monkey anumanu!

You can not separate hateful ipob miscreants from hatred, bigotry and bitterness ...

There's not a single E-LIBRARY in the whole of SE and definitely not in his ebonyi village so you can understand his pain and anger..

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Abodunrin07(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice one
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by aresssa: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by magnified(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Another one
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by obaino860: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Smartjeezy:

hahahahaha.....I am from abeokuta
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by rozayx5(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
THIS IS AN INSULT TO E LIBRARIES

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by obaino860: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
aresssa:

You can not separate hateful ipob miscreants from hatred, bigotry and bitterness ...

There's not a single E-LIBRARY in the whole of SE and definitely not in his ebonyi village so you can understand his pain and anger..

sorry,,if e pain you........
With all your Elibrary..,what achievement have you guys made in education....
Best five state with highest score...no SW state is found on d list....lol
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Comjul(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
That e-library Aregbe commissioned was built by the federal government and it was approved since 2010 under Jonathan's regime, Osun state did not spend anything on that building, I don't understand this country self , eating where u did not sow.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by ayindejimmy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
Hope this isnt another version of "Opon imo" scam?

How's "ipon imo" a scam?

Have you even seen the tablet b4?
So you can't tell the difference between a pc and a tablet?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by speciallymade(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Comjul:
That e-library Aregbe commissioned was built by the federal government and it was approved since 2010 under Jonathan's regime, Osun state did not spend anything on that building, I don't understand this country self , eating where u did not sow.
why you dey lie like this? When did osun state college of education become federal college of education? Abi na federal government dey fund States colleges of education?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Comjul(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Stop it, he is not
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Comjul(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Stop it, he is not, more so he is not the one that e-library
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Tolexander: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayindejimmy:

How's "ipon imo" a scam?

Have you even seen the tablet b4?
So you can't tell the difference between a pc and a tablet?
young man, don't delve into what u know nothing about!
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Comjul(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Stop it, he is not, more so he is not the one that buil the e-library

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Comjul(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Don't tell me, what u don't know, I work in that college, so I am sure of what I am saying the buildings was as a result of federal govt intervention Tetfund , in fact there are lot more like that both in the college and other institutions both state and federal

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by PurestBoy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
TS2:
Everything is ultra modern in this country.

My brother I tire o, something that has been existing for decades elsewhere is what we term ultra modern down here
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by LordofNaija: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is completelydoomed. I'm off to Niger.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Tayo2014: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
It still baffles me this Governor's dress sense
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by mannobeGod: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
This man again grin grin il call this one Opon Ogbon.

Osun peeps don dey wake up small small sha. Aregbe sef kno say he can't fool dem for long anymore.

Shey na Kabiru also handle dis contract?? grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by aressssa: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Comjul:
Don't tell me, what u don't know, I work in that college, so I am sure of what I am saying the buildings was as a result of federal govt intervention Tetfund , in fact there are lot more like that both in the college and other institutions both state and federal

So, aregbe used FG resources to build e library, do you mind showing us what your village governors did with their FG Tetfund?

Abi na only Aregbe made judicious use of his share of the fund?

I don't know why you people lie needlessly...
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by tola268: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
247frolicboss:
The executive Governor Of Osun State, ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, yesterday commissioned the E-Library And Ultra-Modern Lecture Hall of Osun State College of Education.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-gov-rauf-aregbesola-commission-e.html

Well library is a valuable project in the school but how much does it cost, no be #1tn!
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by tola268: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
247frolicboss:
The executive Governor Of Osun State, ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, yesterday commissioned the E-Library And Ultra-Modern Lecture Hall of Osun State College of Education.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-gov-rauf-aregbesola-commission-e.html

Well library is a valuable project in the school but how much does it cost, no be #1bn!
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by ayindejimmy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
young man, don't delve into what u know nothing about!
why not enlighten me Mr Old man, may you can learn a thing or two. Who knows?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Comjul(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
I see, Hmmmmm, so u also believe that the e- library was built by Aregbe eeyah!!!! Let me tell u the fact, that library had been signed before Aregbe became Governor, for ur information I hail from Ila- Orangun Osun State, where the college is located. Aregbe was only invited has a guest for commissioning.so don't be deceived.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Comjul(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
I see, Hmmmmm, so u also believe that the e- library was built by Aregbe eeyah!!!! Let me tell u the fact, that library had been signed before Aregbe became Governor, for ur information I hail from Ila- Orangun Osun State, where the college is located. Aregbe was only invited has a guest for commissioning.so don't be deceived by the media.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by alpha321champ(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
ya head dey there
ipledge10:
I am from Osun state, I know this dude really want the best for the state.The problem is that he really want the best for his bank account also
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by alpha321champ(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
hmmmm.. Osogbo weed in action...
aresssa:
Aregbe is currently the most productive governor in Nigeria after Ambode..
Re: Aregbesola Commissions E-Library In Osun State College Of Education by Tolexander: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayindejimmy:

why not enlighten me Mr Old man, may you can learn a thing or two. Who knows?
have you ever seen the Opon Imo?

Where and when last did u see it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terver Akase Escapes Death In Motor Accident (Photos) / Senate Gives FG Approval For Payment Of N45b To Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers / APC Offers Night Registration For Shy PDP Members In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.