Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? (23488 Views)

Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2016
[b]I hear y'all scream, 'Go natural! Be yourself!! Makeup is gross, its hiding your real beauty!!! Blah blah blah

So I wanna ask,
If you plan a date with your bae and she comes looking plain. No makeup. No Eyeliner, Lipstick, Powder shocked shocked

Honestly tell me how you'd feel undecided Yeah she's still beautiful but wouldnt it be better if she had touched her face a lil. You know, put effort to look nice for you.

There are many reasons why girls wear makeup; To look better, cover flaws, for fun, etc.

Only children have perfect skins ^_^ It's rare to see a grown up lady wearing no makeup. I mean NO MAKEUP, not NATURAL MAKEUP - Tinted moisturizers and lip balms,concealers, bronzers, same skin tone foundation and eye shadows, etc.

Ladies wearing make-up on their profile pictures attract three times as many hits than those who dont. Even in real life, they get more admirers. That doesnt add up with what you guys say about going natural. Actions speak louder than words.

Make-up is like salt. You notice only when its excessive or absent. Because a girl wears natural makeup, you think thats her natural look and they're better than those who wear visible makeup. They're doing the same thing!

P.S Im not talking about those clowns that wear excessive makeup with wrong shades.
[/b]

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by osesology(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Colorless make-up is the best. All those pink, red, purple, green etc, really disgusts me!

Did l just make ftc!
Anyway, it's nothing special...l'm used to it.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by exe0(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2016
All we jus want is to see your real face

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by David25(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2016
No, I don't despise make-up, I appreciate em smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by ayooladee(f): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
well it all depends,well as for me i try as much as i can to be natural most of the time, and i think some guys finds it cool grin
Heavy make up is a huge turn off to some guys

Btw

Lalsticlala what's your say on this? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by harrysjones(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
after kissing make up go comot lol grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
osesology:
Colorless make-up is the best. All those pink, red, purple, green etc, really disgusts me!

Its not colorless boo...in ladies world, we called it NUDECOLOR wink

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
For people like you Op, I dislike it.. angry
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
osesology:
Really?
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by SweetieConstie(f): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Over to the guys! smiley

But as a lady, I don't use excessive make-up so I wouldn't look gross... Ladies should learn to make-up moderately in order not to appear like masquerades...

Even if I were to be a guy, I'd be disgusted by ladies who make-up excessively! I'd tend to believe they're desperate or seeking unnecessary attention!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by osesology(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayooladee:
well it all depends,well as for me i try as much as i can to be natural most of the time, and i think some guys finds it cool grin
Heavy make up is a huge turn off to some guys

Btw

Lalsticlala what's your say on this? undecided
True. Natural makeup is the best.

Btw beautiful dp.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by ayooladee(f): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
LizGray:
True. Natural makeup is the best.

Btw beautiful dp.
thanks dear
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Tomcat08(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
We don,t. We only dispise it when it is tick.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Hydrog3n(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

CLOTHEDCOLOR fa?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hydrog3n:
CLOTHEDCOLOR fa?

Ehn...
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wearing makeup isn't the problem. Wearing EXCESSIVE makeup is

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
••••••••Story story........Story.......

If dey guy like make him no like make-up,
wetin concern me....
After dem talk finish {I don't like gals who wear makeup } Na wash......

•••••Abeg eeeeeeh..... One man's food is another man's poison......

gringrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by foolinlove(f): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Guys like makeup on ugly girls only... if they don't wear makeup then guys will complain the girl is ugly and make fun of her.

But, guys will complain of false advertising when ugly girls do wear makeup. If they fall in love with a girl who wears makeup, then she removes it and is ugly, the guy will be so upset because she 'fooled' him into love.

If a girl is naturally pretty, then it doesn't matter. If you look good, you look good. Why put in all the effort if men will like you anyway?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by tee59(f): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Make up is good for ladies. It is beauty enhancer. Though not evry lady nor guy wants dis on demselves or girlfriends, but moderation must be considered while applying it. F u ar beautiful naturally, little make up is needed. Too much of everything is bad. Just be urslf.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Taiyescott(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
I actually appreciate em' bt na deeper lifer me wan marry..
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by ipledge10(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
I like eeem with make up,beauty is beauty. So far I won't choke to death if I see your face...

What really matter is your pvccy, it should be in good condition. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Vince77(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
I despise heavy makeup
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Heaven knows I don't. . As along as it is well worn.
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by amiibaby(f): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Reading comments
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Ada9103(f): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Light make up works for me..................I need a slimming tea EPP me fam
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
ok
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by tobe4real(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
I want to mostly see her real face,light make up not bad on few occasions

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by ewizard1: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
I do with despisibility If there's anything like that
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by Atoos(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Too much of everything is bad....

Most guys have no problem with moderate make up.... undecided

Not when u now put water colour and poster color together, all in one face
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by michealade(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
I hate. Makeups'
Re: Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? by junglej: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
I personally hate it like a plague. I have watched women pour makeup(literally pour) on their face like its a canvas and she is an artist. Nothing wrong with natural lipstick and nail polish and we are good. Ask my wife she will tell you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.