Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend (23462 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by DanceVille: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Guys have "Side Girls".You can think that you're the one and only buh infact you maybe that "Side chick" yourself.
I came up 8 signs that show you're his side chick buh not his girlfriend.

You can thank me later or even send me a Pm...

1.You're Never Invited To A Family Gathering

If you have never met a guy's parents and siblings or haven't been to any events that include his friends, this is a indicator that you're his Side chick buh not the "Main Chick".

2.He Hates Surprises

And surprise visits in particular.Your man doesn't want you to come unannounced, without notifications.So if he constantly says he hates surprise visits, it's time to get concerned.

3.Protective Of His Phone

He has a password on his phone and makes sure to lock it after everytime he uses it.When the phone rings, it either goes into another room to take the call, ignores it completely, or turns the volume down super low so that you can't possibly hear a thing that is being said.

4.Refuses To Show Affection In Public

If you grab his hand and he pulls his hand away, or you never get a kiss or hug, or you never get too close when you're out together, this could be a sign that you're 100% side chick.

5.Avoids Having Selfie With You

If you notice that your guy is dodging selfies like "Bullets" whenever you tilt your phone to take a picture..He's afraid his Main chick might see the pic.

6.Strange Calls

He dials or receive calls from a strange number.And he always has to pick it, he never tells you who it was.Buh you know that it is not his mom or sibling.Sometimes the number might not be stored in his phone contact.That's a sign to check it all up, because it can be the second(Main Chick).

7.He's Not Calling You His Girlfriend

When it's time to introduce you to his friends, colleagues or even relatives, he just introduces you with your name.And he never calls you his girlfriend or sweet words like "Dear, Honey, Bae. Etc among his circle.

8.Never Talks About The Future

Asking him about his views on the future of your relationship is like "Pulling Teeth".In his mind he's probably well aware that keeping you as the other woman won't last long, so why plan on a future at all?

Ladies if you're seeing parts of these signs, it surely means you're his "Side Chick"...

Feel free to add yours

Comments are highly welcome.

List Compiled By
DanceVille

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by falconey(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2016
ok

9. he doesn't remember your birthday despite telling him 3 times before the date.

10. most of his discussion with you is about sex or romance.

11. when he is with you he always stare at your boobs,ass and curves.

12. when it happens he invites you to his house the first 10minutes he is reaching out for your goodies. you are not even done with the fanta and gala he offered you.

13. when he is with his friends and you pass by he doesn't say hi or maintain eye contact, he ignores you like a stranger.

written by falconey
inspired by two bottles of goldberg ( say no to drugs)

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by DaZion(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Let me drop mine.
9.His dogs hate you whenever you visit him.
10.He put your call straight to voicemail.
11.buys you gift so dat you won't suspect anything.

Nice write- up danceville.
Lalasticlala, mynd44 and Farano, what did u think about d op write-up? Many of our ladies are side chic unknowingly but thinking they're Main chic.

Hoping 2 see this on FP..

7 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by DaZion(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:
ok
Why now?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by falconey(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2016
DaZion:
Why now?

no vex , space booking is not an offense.
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by DaZion(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:

no vex , space booking is not an offense.
lyk criously? Jus kidding.
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2016
We haf hear angry
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by DanceVille: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:
ok

9. he doesn't remember your birthday despite telling him 3 things before the date.

10. most of his discussion with you is about sex or romance.

11. when he is with you he always stare at your boobs,ass and curves.

12. when it happens he invites you to his house the first 10minutes he is reaching out for your goodies. you are not even done with the fanta and gala he offered you.

13. when he is with his friends and you pass by he doesn't say hi or maintain eye contact, he ignores you like a stranger.

written by falconry
inspired by two bottles of goldberg ( say no to drugs)
Nice one bro..

Five bottles of Non-alcholic orijin for you.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Twaci(f): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2016
DaZion:
Let me drop mine.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 and Farano, what did u think about d op write-up? Many of our ladies are side chic unknowingly but thinking they're Main chic.

Dogs? Really? cheesy

Nice one OP(s). grin
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2016
He can be protective with his phone from his main chick so she (main chick) doesn't intrude his chats with side boo. On that note number 3 isn't true.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Davland(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2016
ronald4lif:
He can be protective with his phone from his main chick so she (main chick) doesn't intrude his chats with side boo. On that note number 3 isn't true.

Welldone prof grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by krak101(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2016
DaZion:
Let me drop mine.

Mehn if ma dogs hate you then am sorry... I can't offer you anything
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by hemartins(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
He mistakenly calls you another female name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Another boring thread

5 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Honestly1: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Please what is side chik?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Trone: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
All these mumu thread sef........

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
But what if the girl in question here is also keeping the guy as assistant boyfriend (Osibanjo)?

9 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Bobscrabb: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
End time threa...d

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Topestbilly(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
undecided

The list is for those niqqa's who don't know how to play d game tight enough...

Real player will introduce you to the world yet u ar a side-chick, maybe an upgraded one but side-chick na side-chick.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by salaboiz(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Kyllahmc(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ok
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by DONADAMS(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
nyc points
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Memphis357(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Word!
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Guy you lie!!!

Protective of his fone.....some of us are very picky and we just like keeping things so if I say don't touch my phone..just let it be ...

Refuses to show affection in Public.......u too dey lie OP,who affection for public help?....introverts don usually like showing affection in public,and they are the most faithful personality...

Refuses to take selfie.....oga na selfy dey call am not selfies...so if I no take With you and you vex ,you are on your own....I have never even taken any personal selfy ,so why should I take with you..who selfie help?

He never call you his girlfriend........oga I can call you my wife,babe anything and still be screwing your best friend....words are not action...ladies be wise..no be. By calling you gf o....

Make I stop here dring cold zobo...NEPA don dey cooperate small!!!

6 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Rexphobia(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Wow... All my gfs have been side chicks
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by kowema(f): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ignorance is bliss....
Sometimes it's safer not to probe , even if you know or suspect , Don't ask and don't read this thread
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Hillzy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
A guy can show a lady to d whole world n dat lady might still be his side chick....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by notouradmin: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
this guy below no get side chicks that is why he react like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxJbr85FJqQ
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Daslim180(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
OK
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by McXponent(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Is that all?
Noted! Thanks
Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by blezzymoore: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
10 signs that u re her assistance guy but not the main boyfriend
feel free to add urs

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend by Rexphobia(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
kowema:
Ignorance is bliss....
Sometimes it's safer not to probe , even if you know or suspect , Don't ask and don't read this thread

But ladies are very curious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover. / 30 Things To Start Doing For Yourself / Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.