Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

What'x The Difference And Which Do U Prefer?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What'x The Difference And Which Do U Prefer?? (675 Views)

Ladies Whats The Difference And Answer This Question / Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What'x The Difference And Which Do U Prefer?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Gud pm nairalanders o,food don land 4 table,without much procastination,lemme dive into the topic....

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOU AND I NEED YOU BECAUSE I LOVE U..
(1)what the difference??
(2)which do you prefer to hear??
Re: What'x The Difference And Which Do U Prefer?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin I need you because i love u ...
Re: What'x The Difference And Which Do U Prefer?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Don,t mind that girl above me angry
Re: What'x The Difference And Which Do U Prefer?? by halfricanadian(f): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
I love you cos i need u to God

I need u cos i love you to my hubby
Re: What'x The Difference And Which Do U Prefer?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
I love you cos i need u to God
I need u cos i love you to my hubby
well said tho
Re: What'x The Difference And Which Do U Prefer?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin I need you because i love u ...
kul...
Xo wah d diff btw d 2??
Inbtw,api bufday dr
Re: What'x The Difference And Which Do U Prefer?? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
kul...
Xo wah d diff btw d 2??
Inbtw,api bufday dr

The difference? Maybe d arrangements of the words...hahahhahahahh grin

Tnx for the greetings btw wink

1 Like

Re: What'x The Difference And Which Do U Prefer?? by halfricanadian(f): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
well said tho

Tanx smiley smiley
Re: What'x The Difference And Which Do U Prefer?? by Israel5(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Man never knws wht he needs. Thts man's limitatn at divinity's ft. I'l suggst u use want instead bt if ya'l insist, Wel, love is all u need so i need u cos i love u is best. I love u cos i need u mkes love conditnal nd tht is nt love.

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of Unconditional Love / Advice To Married Ladies / 10 Strong Candid Advice For Single Ladies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.