Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. (5620 Views)

I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached / My Little Sister Is Growing And Am Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by cyberguy72(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
There,s this gal i got hooked to on from d social media.Omo this babe love fucking.Wetin dey fear me be say after much pounding of her pussy overnight,na only tfare i dey give her,and she keeps coming for more,so so Bleep we dey Bleep.My brodas wetin una think oo,am confused.
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by ronald4ever(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why are you scared? You've got yourself a free pussay, enjoy it until you're exhausted. But always gbensh protected to avoid stories that touch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by cyberguy72(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
ronald4ever:
Why are you scared? You've got yourself a free pussay, enjoy it until you're exhausted. But always gbensh protected to avoid stories that touch.
u know these babes na.Nothng goes for nothing be their motto
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin u give the best, now she want u to maintain that shii tatz y she keep coming back. And I'm pretty sure she's so addictive tatz y u can't resist either.. in this world of sex, the best game is to give & take..

3 Likes

Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by 0ubenji(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmn..how long has this F**kationship been goin on nywayz??
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by yinkson(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin u give the best, now she want u to maintain that shii tatz y she keep coming back. And I'm pretty sure she's so addictive tatz y u can't resist either.. in this world of sex, the best game is to give & take..
Had like see ur face for further enquiries o cheesy
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by cyberguy72(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
0ubenji:
Hmmn..how long has this F**kationship been goin on nywayz??
e don tay oo
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by elfex(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
GIMME HER NOBA JORR

1 Like

Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by peezeygwiny(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
meaning
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
yinkson:

Had like see ur face for further enquiries o cheesy

Come to the back door & follow me... wink
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by cyberguy72(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
cyberguy72:
e don tay oo
she can suck my nippillles non stop for like 30mins while moaning.At times i fear she's just sucking my star away to oblivion

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by iykekelvins(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Slowly and gradually
She'll sniff you out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by 0ubenji(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
cyberguy72:
e don tay oo
Bro..I knw Y I dey ask..I've been neck-deep in dis sort of shii b4 nd not totally cut loose yet..
Juz gv an idea..1yr, 3yrs, 6mths etc
And this supposed Tfare u gv her occassionally..na beta bar?...
Letz say like 2k upwards..
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
cry
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by cyberguy72(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
0ubenji:

Bro..I knw Y I dey ask..I've been neck-deep in dis sort of shii b4 nd not totally cut loose yet..
Juz gv an idea..1yr, 3yrs, 6mths etc
And this supposed Tfare u gv her occassionally..na beta bar?...
Letz say like 2k upwards..
6mths
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by cyberguy72(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Slowly and gradually

She'll sniff you out
hw do u mean
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by 0ubenji(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
cyberguy72:
6mths
Hmmn..ok.. U neva ansa d second questn in my prior comment oo
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
peezeygwiny:

meaning

Meaning I go soon comment..... Nawo... Person no fit book space to think of wetin to write.....undecided

4 Likes

Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by bitchcrafts: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Well, someday somehow, hin go end. Like every lust story

1 Like

Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by yinkson(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Come to the back door & follow me... wink
Hehen!
Show me the way na
Sharperly
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
yinkson:

Hehen!
Show me the way na
Sharperly

This way... wink

A little bit dark and wet but surely u gonna like it.

3 Likes

Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by yinkson(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

This way... wink

A little bit dark and wet but surely u gonna like it.
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by Davland(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
cyberguy72:
she can suck my nippillles non stop for like 30mins while moaning.At times i fear she's just sucking my star away to oblivion

Lolz. Dat means u re now starless grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by pedrilo: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
if i dnt like u, i cnt Bleep u more than 3 or 4 times.
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by infogenius(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
cyberguy72:

You may be correct.
She may have a mandate to suck
out your glory days.
Just have at the back of your mind,
Nothing is free!
You may just be trading places Spiritually.
Wise up Bro

1 Like

Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by Deanny(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
speaking from experience?
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by jieta: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Meaning I go soon comment..... Nawo... Person no fit book space to think of wetin to write.....undecided
lol
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by dikeigbo2(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lots of Tuwo and gworo for your services.....remember that free food de run belee
Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by oduz: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Best response, from someone who should know

But guys are funny, a lady relates with conditions, you complain

She relates without strings, you complain ....

So what do you really want, have you forgotten that they are just human like you

cool

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by chigoizie7(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
How much be d tfare u de always give her?

Ee reach 2k?

If yes, den, u don't need to be scared of anything.

Some girls(real prostitutes) de charge 1.5k for home services, so, u giving her 2k is a good biz for her, but if na 5H u de give her for tfare? Bros, I no know wetin I go talk again

3 Likes

Re: Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. by Surfboard(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
What we think of you fucking her? Or what we think of you two? Or what we think of her?

I have nothing to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! / Below Is A Clear Picture Of A Real Man � / Why Do Hungry Girls Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.