Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! (5587 Views)

Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Parts Ways With Husband / This Babe For Church / My Step Sister And I Part 25 (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hello all,

I met this insecure babe about a week ago. Sincerely we have had all the sex style in this world couple of times. She has a problem of insecurity and I'm tired of her policing within this few days. I want to part ways with her peaceful without hurting her emotions.
I can't roll with such lady.

How can I break up with this girl peacefully ?

She's all over me.

Please suggestion. I trust Romancelanders that's why I bring this issue here.
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by BuhariM(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
After you don drill her oil finish..... Wicked man undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by dingbang(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Post her number on the ashewo thread in sexuality section...

She won't call your line again..

Thank me later. grin

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by ojun50(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
if u try it eh
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by edimolu(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
nd why u bin wan break up wit am?
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by crafteck(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
How can you break up, when your not dating, the only one in d relationship is u.., for ur mind u don use am abi

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by stars2018: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Badt guy, u don chop wan clean mouth,...... Anyway back to the matter, sit her down & talk some sense into her, tell her the things she does that u don't like.

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
Post her number on the ashewo thread in sexuality section...

She won't call your line again..

Thank me later. grin

If I vex i fit do am oo. But she's not Ashawo type of babe ; she want marriage though
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Give her no out, tell that person to use formats invite her then u r free
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
stars2018:
Badt guy, u don chop wan clean mouth,...... Anyway back to the matter, sit her down & talk some sense into her, tell her the things she does that u don't like.

Nothing like talk sense here sir. I want part ways with this babe. Advice please

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by panco: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Now that you have finished all the sex styles u need help Abi? Wait am coming...........

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by dingbang(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
FunnyDude:

If I vex i fit do am oo. But she's not Ashawo type of babe ; she want marriage though
do you want her to forget you or not?

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
OP u dey mad there
after experimenting all the s*x styles in d world u want to dump her huh..
bring ur sister make i tell her something..

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by kingxsamz(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
FunnyDude:
Hello all,

I met this insecure babe about a week ago. Sincerely we have had all the sex style in this world couple of times. She has a problem of insecurity and I'm tired of her policing within this few days. I want to part ways with her peaceful without hurting her emotions.
I can't roll with such lady.

How can I break up with this girl peacefully ?

She's all over me.

Please suggestion. I trust Romancelanders that's why I bring this issue here.

After drilling someone's daughter in different with different styles you now want to leave her.
Didn't you know she had insecurity before doing anything with her?

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
adetoroamos:
Give her no out, tell that person to use formats invite her then u r free

She just like me. One soldier dey always disturb her from another state. According to her, the soldier hasn't saw her before they met on FB. But this man keeps sending her goodies till date.

She has guys on her neck begging for her number

I just freestyle toast her, gave her d normal initial guys caring and loving .. Na him she trip.

I just want to part ways peacefully. Your advice is highly appreciated please. C

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
do you want her to forget you or not?
Forget me
Ashawo brothers are very stern. Those guys ehn
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by dingbang(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
FunnyDude:

Forget me
then do as I say
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by obawinner(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
You did not plan the end in mind when going to such relationship.
When you consulted p0rnhub, we are not aware, na now eye clear.
All the very best
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
obawinner:
You did not plan the end in mind when going to such relationship.

When you consulted p0rnhub, we are not aware, na now eye clear.

All the very best

Advice me, deed has being done already.
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by gasparpisciotta: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
We were not there when you started the sexploits, but now you want us to advice you after accusing her if insecurity, I think you are the unsecured one here otherwise you should man up and end it without a third party.

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
FunnyDude:

She just like me. One soldier dey always disturb her from another state. According to her, the soldier hasn't saw her before they met on FB. But this man keeps sending her goodies till date.

I just freestyle toast her, gave her d normal initial guys caring and loving .. Na him she trip.

I just want to part ways peacefully. Your advice is highly appreciated please. C
tell her when she wanna visit you that you are not around and stop checking on her too, she will understand body language and dont ever and ever tell her that you are not interested in her anymore okay

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by SmilingMary(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
FunnyDude:

As I dey so, na babe wey go police me I want....but guy wetin u wan do so nu fair, u reason am na

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Its easy cos I do it easily.just find a bad fault of hers and walk away coldly
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by stars2018: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Okay bro, stylishly reduce the way u call her, & if she calls ignore her calls at times, give excuses like you are so busy & out of town & till the relationship die a natural death.... That way she won't blame you or be too emotional with it..... Bcus if u tell her straight up say u no want again, my brother na trouble u dey find o shocked grin
FunnyDude:

Nothing like talk sense here sir. I want part ways with this babe. Advice please
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by wunmi590(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
After you have drilled her oil well dry, and there's nothing left for the other riggers to tap into to sell (for pleasure) you now want to run away, bros, go and marry her you will cope.

When you hanged her leg at the burglary, you never complained.

Shior tongue

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
You could easily have made your point without the sex part?..
Doesn't matter who fucker who, at the end you still lost more.

You've had spent more on every meet up, you'll expend more energy during the sex, she enjoys it more, you'd have spent more productive time (remember the sex is done when she wants, so she must have planned her schedule, but you'll have to shift yours),

You lost

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
adetoroamos:
tell her when she wanna visit you that you are not around and stop checking on her too, she will understand body language and dont ever and ever tell her that you are not interested in her anymore okay

This girl didn't want to know my body language oo

In fact, she came today unexpectedly without calling, because I refused picking her call. The bad deed still happen yet again.

Maybe I'll abscond from my abode for the main time, stop picking her call too.
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by SirMichael1: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
FunnyDude:

This girl didn't want to know my body language oo

In fact, she came today unexpectedly without calling, because I refused picking her call. The bad deed still happen yet again.

Maybe I'll abscond from my abode for the main time, stop picking her call too.

Should I tell you what to do? If I do, will you heed to my advice?
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by obawinner(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
FunnyDude:

The lady would be somewhere else trying her best to please you.
Because she did not play "hard to get", you call her insecured. Carry ya cross...

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
rychard:
You could easily have made your point without the sex part?..
Doesn't matter who fucker who, at the end you still lost more.

You've had spent more on every meet up, you'll expend more energy during the sex, she enjoys it more, you'd have spent more productive time (remember the sex is done when she wants, so she must have planned her schedule, but you'll have to shift yours),

You lost

I lost agreed. What is the way forward, I'll appreciate your view.

Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by FunnyDude(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
stars2018:
Okay bro, stylishly reduce the way u call her, & if she calls ignore her calls at times, give excuses like you are so busy & out of town & till the relationship die a natural death.... That way she won't blame you or be too emotional with it..... Bcus if u tell her straight up say u no want again, my brother na trouble u dey find o shocked grin
Maybe I'll do this. Thanks though
Re: How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
FunnyDude:

...the soldier hasn't seen...

cry

Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed / THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] / .

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50