Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos (43954 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by notoriousbabe: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Bastard!God punish anybody that say no to jungle justice.
army robber don deal with you for that your ghetto cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by Kompressor: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
If you have ever been attacked by these people you will not even have an iota of sympathy when you come across such threads.

These boys are heartless. Comparing these devils to politicians is plain stupid. These boys can kill for as small a mobile phone hence making you question what your life is worth to them.

The economy is difficult and everybody is trying to survive but some hoodlums think it's okay to make life more difficult than it is for those struggling to earn a living.

An hungry man is an angry man. Take what belongs to an hungry man and woe betides thee when thou is caught.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by skywalker001(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
I tink it's high time govt make a law against jungle justice... This is pathetic and uncalled for
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Bastard!God punish anybody that say no to jungle justice.
what about if by mistake the mob that was chasing a thieve caught your child as mistake thinking he was the thieve simply bcus they look alike and wore the same cloth and burnt him, how will you feel? this people are human too, if they are okay, they won't go into stealing .. some people are brought up in such way which is not their fault, but the police is there to correct such things in our society or do you think the government built jails to keep chickens inside it ?
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by sexychocho(f): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Robbers are very wicked ooo infact I can't 4get wen dey robbed me. So am not bothered with wateva is being done to dem.
Ow can sumone rob other people with d condition of dis country where everybody dey manage d little dey have.
RIP, eni ibi ti lo (D wicked one has gone)
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by oladipo322(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
And that is what he gets in return
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by akanbiaa(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
A good name is the best
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by lamideee(f): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
My people say YES to Jungle justice.E bami kigbe Ole,OLe.
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by nextstep(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abexayuba:
Wats the meaning of this rubbish? How many politicians have street mobs descended on? Fayose is a known thief but still walks on the streets of Ado-Ekiti cutting kpomo. Na wa 2 una o

At least politicians don't visit injury, visceral fear, and death upon the general populace on a daily basis. I've never had my heart jump when I see a politician, but armed robber, abeg... it's like seeing a snake: you want to kill it immediately when you have a chance because you never know when it will come and bite you. These people don't have mercy on their victims, so why should we?
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by vital94(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
One day for the thief,one day for the owner.
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by vital94(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
One day for the thief,one day for the owner.vital94
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by habbi080(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jungle justice is not good ooo...
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by habbi080(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kompressor:
If you have ever been attacked by these people you will not even have an iota of sympathy when you come across such threads.

These boys are heartless. Comparing these devils to politicians is plain stupid. These boys can kill for as small a mobile phone hence making you question what your life is worth to them.

The economy is difficult and everybody is trying to survive but some hoodlums think it's okay to make life more difficult than it is for those struggling to earn a living.

An hungry man is an angry man. Take what belongs to an hungry man and woe betides thee when thou is caught.
Are you sure he was really an armed robber??
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by Boswell89(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
D fire did not burn his pants too. Dis doesn't look like fire at all. Just saying!! grin
U can avoid jungle justice if only u can be contented and not to terrorize d innocent and rob dem of their valuables.
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by guiddoti: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yahoo boys ! your days are numbered. Stop now or you follow suit
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Guy, U hack Nairaland ni?
Hahahaha! As nobody dey like my comment, i no get choice o

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by justiz5(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
An infamous robber met his Waterloo today after he was descended upon by an angry mob who caught him "while on duty" in Owerri, Imo state capital. He was beaten and set ablaze by the crowd. Below are pictures of his charred remains.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/notorious-robber-burnt-to-death-after.html
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3943379_gup_jpg07f38a5be17cbf3e54ac93f3f2f94ff3
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3943378_gup1_jpg18043e1a53e7ee8ca0c75a3bf740d0a1
See as I laff the Notorious armed rubber.

Atleast Jungle Justice (JJ) is better than no justice, especially when the victim is guilty.

Rest In Pieces (RIP).

Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by vislabraye(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
ceejay80s:
.only a thief or somebody who has not been attacked by these armed robbers will say "say no to jungle justice"

If u fall for these armed robbers hand, u will prefer Satan to them

I understand you. It's not easy not to wish them dead . Thus reminds me of the story I was told.
A pregnant woman was robbed and raped by a gang of robbers. As fate would have it, after many days, she ran into one of the rapists. There and then she shouted and called the crowd to deal with him.
The man denied knowing her but she insisted he was the one. She later said that the said man has tattoo in his pubic area. They searched the man and found out he had tattoos just the place the woman mentioned. The crowd came upon him and beat him severely. But the bad part was that police came to the scene to arrest the man.
Unfortunately, the man was released and sent home. The woman went missing for days. When she was found, it was her dead body. Now look at that instance. Sometimes jungle justice is the answer.
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by Funjosh(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Den don burn and Killthe Notorious robber the husband of Notoriousbabe grin
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by Jiff349(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abexayuba:
Wats the meaning of this rubbish? How many politicians have street mobs descended on? Fayose is a known thief but still walks on the streets of Ado-Ekiti cutting kpomo. Na wa 2 una o
Fayose should walk alone and see
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by irisola(f): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
we shouldn't put law into our our hands.. he might have been soo notorious but that doesn't mean he should be burnt to death.. If God kills each time human go against his rule nobody will be on this planet earth again.. some people even do things that are worst than stealing.. May his soul rest in peace..And may God forgive those that commit the act of taking human soul when they cant create an ant
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by Wolex143: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
I like jungle justice die........
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by chkb: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
I never knew idiots exist in dis forum@ all those in support of jungle justice
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by osec007(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
notoriousbabe:
if you do not own something you have no right to steal it. That ends your theory.
that's why we have prisons and police cells,not to kill,I don't believe in taking lives...i don't know of you.thanks.
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by iamprotocol(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
An infamous robber met his Waterloo today after he was descended upon by an angry mob who caught him "while on duty" in Owerri, Imo state capital. He was beaten and set ablaze by the crowd. Below are pictures of his charred remains.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/notorious-robber-burnt-to-death-after.html
This is an incomplete news i was present when it happen at 2nd inland road owerri they were 2 rubbers burnt dat day and both were shot by security operatives IMO SECURITY NETWORK and NIGERIAN ARMY before they were burnt but only 1 was burnt to ashes bt the 1 above refused to burn AND one innocent guy had to die because he was orderd to catch dat idiot when he jumped into the bridge bt he couldnt swim nd he died
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by iamprotocol(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
habbi080:

Are you sure he was really an armed robber??
I was there present when they was rubbing the butique and the both of them that were killed was amonst the group of armed rubbers that rubbed my friends bet shop a week b4 they were killed
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by YOLO1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
I just hope that person going to steal / rob tomorrow could see this
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by magstan: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Actually there is need 4 jungle justice to see if some of this notorious thief's can learn especially here in owerri to be precise. This guy's are wicked when the meet you, people commenting that jungle justice shld not take place also need to see the face of their fellow this robbers rob the day the were cut
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by toshmann(m): 4:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Jungle nation.
People behave like mad animals and aomehow expect to have a responsible government.

Pathetic
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by henry78okez(m): 5:40am On Jul 09, 2016
Abexayuba:

Then they shd become politicians and enjoy d loot with immunity instead of unleashing terror on the innocent masses.
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by Afritop(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2016
THE BIGGEST ROBBERS WHO IN ONE WAY GAVE BIRTH AND RESULTED TO THE PETTY ARMS CARRYING ONES ARE OUR PRESENT AND PAST POLITICIANS WHO STEAL MONEY AT WILL AND WILL NEVER DISCLOSE THE MONEY STOLEN TO THE PUBLIC EXCEPT ANTICORRUPTION BODIES DECIDE TO INVESTIGATE THE AMOUNT.
THE PAINFUL ASPECT IS THAT;

1) THEY ARE NEVER JAILED FOR SUCH STEALING AND LYING TO THEIR CONSTITUENCIES.

2) THEY ARE LOVED BY MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE THE DECISION THAT THEY ARE NOT CORRUPT AND THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ELECTED LEADERS.

3) THEY BECOME CELEBRITIES IN THE SOCIETY.
IF YOU OPPOSE THEM THOSE WHO ARE VICTIMS OF THEIR CORRUPTION WILL INSTIGATE YOU AND WILL SING THEIR PRAISE
Re: Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos by Davidolives(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2016
God bless nairaland keep spreading the jungle justice this will discourage people from stealing and terrorizing innocent people till our judiciary understand their books

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students / Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.